Epistane 6 weeks Question

staackman56

Awards
Quick question. Ive been running my first prohormone cycle of epistane for 5 weeks now. Didn't start seeing good results until the 4th week and strength gains have been minimum so decided to extend it 2 weeks. im currently in my 6th week and my bench just went up 20 pounds today. if my other lifts go up should I extend it 2 more weeks or quit even though im seeing big gains? I have all my on cycle supps and serm and all that and havnt had any side effects except for a little bit of back pumps. been running at 50 mg. any input would be appreciated

ymalleb

Awards
i just finished a 6 week cycle of vital labs epi and vital labs stano, actually 5 1/2 weeks, the lethargy got horrendous at the end. Like you, i didnt see gains til late week 3, end up gaining 13 lbs total by week 6. Strength really went up for me late week 3 as well, started repping out 315 on flat bench like it was 225. I couldnt be happier with my results, but now i feel like death on my post cycle ... i think its the tamoxifen citrate (sten labs). Im so tired/foggy/weak, all i want to do is sleep every minute that im not working. Havent been in the gym in a week, im worried about losing these gains.

good luck and i hope you dont experience what im going through.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
How much did you take?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
It's well-known that Epi takes a few weeks to kick in, which is why knowledgable folks will always tell you that four-week cycles of it are worthless. You made the right choice by extending to six weeks - should have been your blueprint all along - but I'd suggest stopping at six.