EpiTren/4-Andro Cycle Help

BradleyLaws72

Awards
Hello all, new to the forums here and need a bit of help on setting up my second PH cycle. For a quick background I am 23 years old, been lifting since I was 16 and first cycle was at 20 with Epi and Max LMG. Saw amazing results and decided now is the time to run another. My stats are 5"8, 180 lbs, 17% BF. My main goal for this next run is to lose overall body fat and gain a more leaner figure. Following I will post my supplementation:
-1 Bottle of Epitren
-1 Bottle of 4-Andro (running as my test base to combat lethargy/maintain libido)
-1 Bottle of Blockade Cycle Defense
-1 Bottle of Inhibit P by SNS
-Fish Oil
-Orange Triad Multi Vitamin
-Animal Flex for joints
-Taurine for back pumps
-5HTP for mood on cycle
-Hellfire Fat Burner
-C4 Pre-workout if needed
-PCT will be Ultra Male 1 Cap a day weeks 5-8 along with Clomid dosed at 50/50/25/25 and DAA. Possibly doing Erase Pro starting week 7 until the bottle is finished.

The cycle will be ran for 4 weeks with the following dosages:

-3 Caps of Epitren E/D while possibly throwing in 1 cap of LGI Tvar 15 for Weeks 3 and 4 E/D
- 30/30/30/30 for the Epistane, 30/30/45/45 for the Trenavar
-2 Caps of 4-Andro E/D
-6 Caps of Blockade E/D
-2 Caps of Inhibit P E/D
-Normal dosage of Orange Triad/Fish Oil/Taurine/Animal Flex E/D
Questions I have:
1. I've been told to up the dosage of 4 Andro to 4 caps a day instead of the two. Would this make the appearance of unwanted sides more present?
2. Would CLA be okay to take while on cycle?
3. To make sure I am safe, would it be overkill to run a normal dosage of AI Life Support along with the Blockade while on cycle and until the end of the PCT? I want to avoid all sides if possible.
4. Recommended timing for the supplements?
5. Any other OTC PCT recommendations better than Ultra Male to help alongside the Clomid?
6. Would OTC DHEA be sufficient/helpful during this cycle?

- Please let me know what you think about my supplementation for this PH. I have been researching this cycle for about a month now and would really like some feedback on what I've come up with. This is a cutting cycle for me and I am more than excited to start. Thank you if you took the time for reading this. All feedback is welcome, thank you again!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed... keep up posted on your progress man! one of our guys is looking into starting a very similar cycle to this in mid august. interested to see what kind of results you get! fill us in on the play by plays brotha!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
btw... 1 bottle of 4-andro is kinda under dosed. you want to get at least 300 mg daily for the best results from that compound (some users have reported going much higher than 300 mg too)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
btw... 1 bottle of 4-andro is kinda under dosed. you want to get at least 300 mg daily for the best results from that compound (some users have reported going much higher than 300 mg too)
Agreed! You need 6ish bottles to run it at correct doses. <800mg

BradleyLaws72

Awards
Looking on dosages between 4AD RDE and 4 Andro you seem correct. For correct dosaging I will purchase 1 bottle of 4AD RDE and take 400 MGs daily or 2 capsules. Does that sound like a good dosage to carry me throughout the cycle and still minimalize sides? Other than this part do you guys think all my support supplements/dosage look alright?

TxAggie

Awards
What ever happened to this cycle Bradley? Did you run it as a log on here? I am going to be running the exact same thing next year and want to get an idea of how it went for you.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking on dosages between 4AD RDE and 4 Andro you seem correct. For correct dosaging I will purchase 1 bottle of 4AD RDE and take 400 MGs daily or 2 capsules. Does that sound like a good dosage to carry me throughout the cycle and still minimalize sides? Other than this part do you guys think all my support supplements/dosage look alright?
Your cycle looks ~2 weeks too short. Epi 30/30/30/30/30/30, tren 90/90/90/90/90/90

4-andro rde 2 caps a day throughout.

Just noticed the OP date, lulz.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 33
RANS0M Anabolics 4
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 40