What do yall think? (Keto/dymethazine)

backatit

backatit

Awards
Soooo I'm waiting on test to get here.. Took longer than expected so I just started dymeth. I will be using test only for the cut anyways.

Here's my question

I've been keto for four days while dosing dymethazine at 60 mg a day. During this time I have dropped weight rapidly. From 221 to 216. A lot is water I know an glycogen. But the weight continues to go down. Which tells me one of two things. The dymethazine hasn't kicked in yet(which I doubt as it is oral and strength gains are occuring) OR it is not anabolic enough by itself to prevent muscle wasting in a steep calorie deficit. I know my body and when doing keto on my last cut I had a huge calorie deficit yet weight stayed at 230 while I got leaner. Of course I was using tren and test.

My question- should I go ahead and refeed? I think I should as I don't want to loose any muscle- and I will play this game until the test arrives because I know with test and dymeth I can afford to go in a deep deficit while training hard for 6-7 days.

Thoughts and opinions

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd refeed, and probably bring cals up a bit till the test arrives.

backatit

backatit

Awards
That's what I'm thinking. Pack in about 4k cals rich in carbs and protein lower on the fat end. Bump cals up about 200-300 til the test arrives

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's what I'm thinking. Pack in about 4k cals rich in carbs and protein lower on the fat end. Bump cals up about 200-300 til the test arrives
Yeah good idea, the bigger the deficit the more gear you need to maintain mass and fullness IME. Once youre on high dosed test with the dmz at 60mg you should be able to take those extra 200-300cals back out.