Fast acting stuff?

RL88

Awards
I got a question about fast acting prohormones so what are the fastest acting ones? and the reason for why i ask is i am plannin on useing some prohormone for pre-workout and if someone has some experience of this kind of things i would be hapy to hear them, some recommendations would be helpful also.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You don't really use phs for a preworkout, you use preworkouts for preworkouts lol. Look up cheque drops and read up on them if you want something high caliber for preworkout . Some fasting acting phs would be the most potent ones like dmz, msten, etc.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Anavar 50 mg pre workout

Trest 50 mg pre workout

Both will have skin splitting pumps and. Aggression.

Halotestin... Your not ready for that yet.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that taking one of the daily doses of oral trest pre workout gives a nice boost.

RL88

Awards
How big gyno risk is there when using 50mg trest pre-workout?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
You would need to run an ai for a Trest cycle, formestane or something potent. You would need to look up the daily and pwo dose for Trest as well, I am not too familiar with the protocol.

RL88

Awards
If i use only 20 mg for pre-workout is AI necessary? the reason i ask is i want to feel the full effect of trest not the effect when trest is used with an AI

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Every AI is used differently

You have to use it everyday maybe every other day. Some people don't use AI at all. Your suppose to have it always on hand when running any steroids just incase.

I'm very estrogen prone. My tits swell up on Trest. i need a strong dosed AI everyday to keep side effect down.

Research alittle more with google about aromatizing steroids and AIs. Pretty cool stuff on it.