No SERM no cycle? Sasquatch DNA Results

mjl1303

Awards
After about 6 years of lifting consistently (natty) I began research to do my first prohormone cycle. Even though it may not have been the best of choices for a beginner cycle, I went with Sasquatch DNA by Xcel nutrition. I was weighing around 135-140 (I'm about 5' 6") and have always been a hard gainer. I read everywhere on here "no SERM no cycle". For this cycle I did not use any SERM post-cycle and this is how it went. First some product info:

Prohormone Info:

Sasquatch DNA (Xcel Nutrition)

Servings Size: 1 Capsule, Twice a day....4 week cycle

(DECA) 18-Methylest-4en-3-one-17b-ol 25mg

(Dianabol) M1,4ADD 17a Methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17 diol 20mg

(Cyanostane) 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17-b-hydroxy-androst-3-one 25mg

(Dymethazine) 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 20mg

N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 100mg

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 100mg

Tongkat Ali (Longjack) 100mg

Carbopol 25mg

5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin 20mg

6-Bromoandrostenedione 25mg

Cycle Support:

Lecheek Cycle Armor

Serving Size: 1 Capsule, Twice a day

Milke Thistle: 360 mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC): 250 mg

Saw Palmetto: 200 mg

Pygeum Bark: 100 mg

Hawthorn Berry: 160 mg

Celery Seed Extract: 100 mg

PCT:

Lecheek AD-3 PCT

Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: 75 mg

Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%): 800 mg

Milk Thistle: 360 mg

This is the standard PCT and cycle support you can buy with the Sasquatch stack on most online stores.

Results:

At the 4 week mark (the day of taking the last dose of Sasquatch) my weight went from about 138 to 161 pounds. Strength gains were through the roof (bench press went from 250 to 285). Not too much water retention and my diet was pretty strict during cycle.

After completing the 4 weeks of the PCT listed above, my strength decreased only slightly (for reference purposes, bench press dropped back down from 285 to about 275..still a 25 pound increase in 7-8 weeks) and my weight was down to 155, with any water weight I had being dropped.

Went through all 8 weeks with almost no sides...the only one I could note was some lower back pain from the pumps, which was easily taken care of once I started taking some taurine to combat it. Other than that, side effect free and kept a large amount of both the strength and size gains.

After completing this cycle with no SERM whatsoever, i'd like to know if there is anyone else that runs without SERM and manages to keep gains and go side free like this, since almost all threads on here state that a SERM is absolutely necessary.

mjl1303

Awards
I did not get blood work done. I only monitored blood pressure throughout the cycle which remained at my normal levels the whole time (122/76).

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seems like you still took a half assed route by opting for such a heavy dosed ph, weak cycle support, and weak post cycle support. Not a good example to set for others nor will you get away with it in the future.

mjl1303

Awards
seems like you still took a half assed route by opting for such a heavy dosed ph, weak cycle support, and weak post cycle support. Not a good example to set for others nor will you get away with it in the future.
I've ran that and mammoth with the same support and PCT and never had any sides on either cycle and kept gains...what would you recommend then?

mjl1303

Awards
What's in mammoth? You my friend are a savage
M 1,4-ADD (17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol) 25mg

Trendione (Estra-4, 9, 11-Triene-3, 17-dione) 15mg

Hexadrone (6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol) 12.5mg

Cyanostane (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-androst-3-one) 15mg

Tren 19-Nor (19-Norandrostenediol) 35mg

L-3, 4-Dihydroxyphenylalamine 150mg

6-Bromo (Anti-Estrogen) 50mg

5A Hydroxy Laxogenin 75mg

Carbopol (Time Relase Absorption Matrix) 25mg

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran that and mammoth with the same support and PCT and never had any sides on either cycle and kept gains...what would you recommend then?
you seem to be hanging out too much on xcels facebook page or pondering those websites that sell those stacks. This is the perfect place to do research so glad you finally stopped in here.

For Cycle Support you want something with Tudca and if you're taking an xcel PH your smartest option is to stack AR1MACARE PRO with Cycle Assist or Bulk Tudca. Post Cycle wise you def. need a serm + a stronger otc test booster like sup3r pct and bulk daa to get you back going. I'm sure you experienced some short of shutdown you probably just can't associate it, lack of energy, lethargy, etc.

You started this cycle off at 135? Let me guess you were like 110 when you did mammoth?

Sixers

Awards
Welp, didn't Arnold and his boys run month long cycles with no PCT. He seems to be doing alright. Good luck

mjl1303

Awards
you seem to be hanging out too much on xcels facebook page or pondering those websites that sell those stacks. This is the perfect place to do research so glad you finally stopped in here.

For Cycle Support you want something with Tudca and if you're taking an xcel PH your smartest option is to stack AR1MACARE PRO with Cycle Assist or Bulk Tudca. Post Cycle wise you def. need a serm + a stronger otc test booster like sup3r pct and bulk daa to get you back going. I'm sure you experienced some short of shutdown you probably just can't associate it, lack of energy, lethargy, etc.

You started this cycle off at 135? Let me guess you were like 110 when you did mammoth?
Mammoth was after the Sasquatch but good one dude...and I can't recall any signs of shut down at all

Sixers

Awards
How long did you wait to run the Sasquatch after the mammoth ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.

Makes post about running first cycle and results and question.

Then all of a sudden has ran 2 cycles with otc pct.

Seems like xcel has supporters pimping.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Interesting. Makes post about running first cycle and results and question. Then all of a sudden has ran 2 cycles with otc pct. Seems like xcel has supporters pimping.
hahahahha great

mjl1303

Awards
Interesting.

Makes post about running first cycle and results and question.

Then all of a sudden has ran 2 cycles with otc pct.

Seems like xcel has supporters pimping.
Never once said that it was my only cycle...just that it was my first...and i never asked a question about what to do for pct...just if anyone else has ever had similar results without serm

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Never once said that it was my only cycle...just that it was my first...and i never asked a question about what to do for pct...just if anyone else has ever had similar results without serm
please stop

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lmao wat.
Only cycle? First cycle? Not the same thing? :Mind blown:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh huh..... I guess the second cycle with no serm just slipped your mind when writing about your first cycle and results.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Whats so hard to understand about that? I clarified his comment that i "suddenly did two cycles"
I guess I'm just not as smart as you...you sound really smart.

mjl1303

Awards
Uh huh..... I guess the second cycle with no serm just slipped your mind when writing about your first cycle and results.
The thread wasnt about multiple cycles...it was clearly one for reference with a simple question at the end

mjl1303

Awards
I guess I'm just not as smart as you...you sound really smart.
Yeah and you sound like a really funny guy...if there was an error in my entry please tell me...but i dont see what the problem is with me replying to comments with assumptions in them

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

mjl1303

Awards
Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!
Just put up a thread with a log for reference with a straight forward question at the end...didnt think everyone was gonna hammer on the assumptions...classic movie reference tho

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah and you sound like a really funny guy...if there was an error in my entry please tell me...but i dont see what the problem is with me replying to comments with assumptions in them
In all seriousness quit running these bull**** cycles and choose one compound to run at high doses. You'll thank me later. Use a serm after.

mjl1303

Awards
In all seriousness quit running these bull**** cycles and choose one compound to run at high doses. You'll thank me later. Use a serm after.
Thank you...thats all i was asking for was some legit input

Sixers

Awards
I ran around 3 weeks of epistane before I got this nasty cold and discontinued. I was only doing 30mg a day, and I felt like I learned a lot from it, but I didn't use a SERM after it either. And I survived without any sides afterwards. I did learn that a good on cycle support is essential, as my BP did get a little high.

I'm leaning towards getting a SERM for my next cycle. I've been reading here for a few months now and I see how important everyone says it is. I think what MJL was asking was if anyone else had survived without getting a SERM and asking why it's so important.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran around 3 weeks of epistane before I got this nasty cold and discontinued. I was only doing 30mg a day, and I felt like I learned a lot from it, but I didn't use a SERM after it either. And I survived without any sides afterwards. I did learn that a good on cycle support is essential, as my BP did get a little high.

I'm leaning towards getting a SERM for my next cycle. I've been reading here for a few months now and I see how important everyone says it is. I think what MJL was asking was if anyone else had survived without getting a SERM and asking why it's so important.
This isn't uncommon when u do ur first cycle.

How old are u? I had no trouble bouncing back at 22yrs old either. However, each and every cycle after that, however simple or short it was became harder and harder to recover from.

Don't wind up like me on semi-perm TRT under 30yrs of age. Those orals and short cycles do more harm than good for the endocrine system.

Sixers

Awards
This isn't uncommon when u do ur first cycle.

How old are u? I had no trouble bouncing back at 22yrs old either. However, each and every cycle after that, however simple or short it was became harder and harder to recover from.

Don't wind up like me on semi-perm TRT under 30yrs of age. Those orals and short cycles do more harm than good for the endocrine system.
Yes I am 23, and thank you. That puts a lot in prospective and clears things up. Did you ever have any problems of rebound gyno after the SERM?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I am 23, and thank you. That puts a lot in prospective and clears things up. Did you ever have any problems of rebound gyno after the SERM?
No, not ever until I started TRT I didn't have any gyno or estrogen issues.

Now I have a small lump under left nipple that isn't noticeable but I feel it flare from time to time. Either way, watch out man.

Hormone manipulation looks enticing and fun at first but in the long run can be dangerous if u r uneducated and don't know when to stop.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
After reading OP's weight, was expecting a post about a female.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most entertaining thread in a while. That being said, it is great that you didn't get tits from these (2) cycles. Not everyone dies from smoking cigarettes either. So what? Do 5 more cycles like it and keep us posted, I like scientific studies. No SERM, no boobs...I'll applaud you. But as long as it only takes about $30 to make sure I don't get them, I will always use a SERM.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
That's just mean.. You have to start somewhere

So you condone a male cycling at ~130lbs? I wouldn't pick on someone for being lower weight (I started at 148lbs), but cycling at that weight is... a waste.

Sixers

Awards
So you condone a male cycling at ~130lbs? I wouldn't pick on someone for being lower weight (I started at 148lbs), but cycling at that weight is... a waste.
I'm not trying to argue with you, but at least he/she got up to 160

stann123

stann123

Awards
Most entertaining thread in a while. That being said, it is great that you didn't get tits from these (2) cycles. Not everyone dies from smoking cigarettes either. So what? Do 5 more cycles like it and keep us posted, I like scientific studies. No SERM, no boobs...I'll applaud you. But as long as it only takes about $30 to make sure I don't get them, I will always use a SERM.
That's just his genetics that hes not gyno prone. Hes just lucky...

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'm not trying to argue with you, but at least he/she got up to 160

Its cool man, not trying to argue either. I just think its alot smarter to make decent progress naturally. You should know how to make progress naturally, beyond noob gains, so you can maintain the gains beyond the cycle. Not only that, its not hard to gain weight at his weight. Its just a waste of money and potentially health.