acne control on test

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Hi
I've been training for 6 years and stopped growing along time ago. I'm now 27 and looking at running a test cycle. I suffer from very mild acne and am currently on some tablets but they r very very mild. I have run ghrp-2 in the past and had pretty good results. But look to start putting on so proper mass. I train 4 times a week. My concern with steroids is acne.

So my question is ..
Would I 100% have a out break ?
Could I control it ?
And how could I avoid it

I was thinking Accutane.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Its impossible to predict if it will be an issue for you as it is not for everyone. Also its hard to say whats the best fix for you as that can be different for all as well. Doxycycline worked well for me.

poppawheely

poppawheely

Awards
Since I had already been prescribed Minocycline for "bacne" before taking PHs, I found that it works great for cystic acne. Sometimes Epi at higher doses above 30mg will cause me acne. Tren is known for acne side effects, but again that can be dose dependent. overall I have found regulating doses is better than chasing after side effects like acne, high blood pressure. It helps to find the sweet spot with different compounds in terms of ratio of results to side effects. Just remember if you start to have a bad breakout, back off on the dosage. Also, track your estrogen levels accurately because estro surge is usually the main culprit if you have a bad breakout.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Cheers guys
So in regards to estrogen causing it would running nova along side it to keep the estrogen level down help prevent a breakout.

It's so frustrating being prown to acne. As with the diet and training I do. I think I would get really good results. But really don't want a breakout

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Why dosage would I run them at I'm thinking of running just 250mg of test a week for the first cycle just to c how I get on

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO running an AI on cycle is awesome... Just not for acne.. I always run an AI and still break out pretty bad. Vitamin B5 at high dosages helps but honestly man there isn't much you can do.

Orrrrr you can run a low dose accutane on cycle if you're that afraid of it. But accutane is liver toxic so you need to keep that in mind.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why dosage would I run them at I'm thinking of running just 250mg of test a week for the first cycle just to c how I get on
They would just help with the estrogen bud. Cant remember dose off top of head think 12.5mg ED

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
The acne I have I very mild and currently using lymecycline 408 mg capsules one a day. I'm going to have to expect some sort of out break just want to keep it to the absolute minimum. So maybe Accutane is the only real way to. Do it with minimum ance

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
ginge,
not sure if you can 100% prevent acne especially if your prone. i'm the same way. i run 200mg t per week, .5 tab of anastrolze eod for estrogen, doxycycline 2 x per day and clindomycin topical to keep symptoms minimal. going to be starting an epi cycle soon. i have been exploring bodybuilders bodywash. it has pretty good reviews in keeping symptoms down. good luck. curious what you end up at and how you control your symptoms.
cheers,
larry

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Thanks bud really appreciate the advice. And I know unfortunately for people like me and u. We will never be able to prevent out break. But want to keep them to a absolute minimum. So I'm starting to think a combination of thing could help

My plan is
Shower 2 times a day
Sun bed 2 times a week to dry up my skin
Use my existing med for acne but doubling the dose. (doctor said I could if i felt it want working)
And applying lemon on infected places as the acidic acid helps

Going to run 250mg for my first cycle but been told this could actually cause more acne then running 500mg Which I was very surprised at.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Thanks bud really appreciate the advice. And I know unfortunately for people like me and u. We will never be able to prevent out break. But want to keep them to a absolute minimum. So I'm starting to think a combination of thing could help

My plan is
Shower 2 times a day
Sun bed 2 times a week to dry up my skin
Use my existing med for acne but doubling the dose. (doctor said I could if i felt it want working)
And applying lemon on infected places as the acidic acid helps

Going to run 250mg for my first cycle but been told this could actually cause more acne then running 500mg Which I was very surprised at.
Ya but don't dry your skin out to much. That'll make it worse

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Stay away from accutane. Works well but insane sides. I've had 2 friends get insanely suicidal on that stuff.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stay away from accutane. Works well but insane sides. I've had 2 friends get insanely suicidal on that stuff.
This depends on the person. Accutane effects the mood like AAS does. If you're an angry person it will amplify that, if you are a depressed person it will amplify that as well. Low dose accutane throughout cycle is the only thing that works for me. And it's fine as long as you aren't running orals.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
I've been on it for months. And ran 2 cycles. Accutanr at 80mg a day. No mental side effects whatsoever. And my liver has done fine.

Just my input

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Thanks for the input. Wht is classed as a low dose of Accutane

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
This depends on the person. Accutane effects the mood like AAS does. If you're an angry person it will amplify that, if you are a depressed person it will amplify that as well. Low dose accutane throughout cycle is the only thing that works for me. And it's fine as long as you aren't running orals.
Maybe you ought to go do some reading pal. Accutane is known for causing deep depression and suicidal issues. Doesn't happen to ALL, but it is a serious issue that the drug creates. "Accutane ranks fifth in reports connected to depression, compared with all drugs listed in the FDA's Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS) database through June 2000. It is also listed within the AERS top ten drugs associated with suicide and suicide attempts. It is the only non-psychotropic drug listed. Researchers at the University of Bath, UK believe Accutane may disrupt the way serotonin is made and utilized by the body. Low levels of serotonin have been linked to depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, and aggression. Their research identifies a possible mechanism for the link between depression and isotretinoin (Accutane)." Again, maybe you ought to go do some reading on this. I'm not so sure you know what you're talking about...

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you ought to go do some reading pal. Accutane is known for causing deep depression and suicidal issues. Doesn't happen to ALL, but it is a serious issue that the drug creates. "Accutane ranks fifth in reports connected to depression, compared with all drugs listed in the FDA's Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS) database through June 2000. It is also listed within the AERS top ten drugs associated with suicide and suicide attempts. It is the only non-psychotropic drug listed. Researchers at the University of Bath, UK believe Accutane may disrupt the way serotonin is made and utilized by the body. Low levels of serotonin have been linked to depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, and aggression. Their research identifies a possible mechanism for the link between depression and isotretinoin (Accutane)." Again, maybe you ought to go do some reading on this. I'm not so sure you know what you're talking about...
Good info I was being a Lil to quick with my response.
healthpsych.psy.vanderbilt.edu/2009/AccutaneDepression.htm

Read this. It's current (2009) it will explain.

It cannot be proven that accutane causes depression. But there are about 200 cases of suicide that the person was on accutane. That really isn't that many. And to say that accutane caused all those is ignorant.

So I said low dose accutane (10mg) Ed or eod just so your skin glands aren't so active producing oil. Most people that actually are prescribed accutane take up to 80mg ed.

So the bottom line is do what you want. I just know what makes me depressed in acne....

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just copy and pace that URL. It's worth the read

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Good info I was being a Lil to quick with my response.
healthpsych.psy.vanderbilt.edu/2009/AccutaneDepression.htm

Read this. It's current (2009) it will explain.

It cannot be proven that accutane causes depression. But there are about 200 cases of suicide that the person was on accutane. That really isn't that many. And to say that accutane caused all those is ignorant.

So I said low dose accutane (10mg) Ed or eod just so your skin glands aren't so active producing oil. Most people that actually are prescribed accutane take up to 80mg ed.

So the bottom line is do what you want. I just know what makes me depressed in acne....
Oh please don't misunderstand. I didn't say that it WILL make you suicidal, and of course each subject is different. I'm just saying, that's some hardcore stuff. It does not amplify your natural being like AAS does. (ie. an angry person gets more angry easier). Experts believe it is bonded that alters your physiology that increases depression. But you're right; do what you want. I was just trying to warn this guy as I had two friends go insane on this stuff. Literally. On the other hand, I know a couple people who took it and were completely fine.

5ourdiesel

Awards
Just ask your doctor for Clindamycin. It's an antibiotic lotion that doesn't cause any drying out or red skin. Zero side effects and way safer than Accutane.

I have tried accutane and would not recommend it. Symptoms due to Accutane may manifest many years down the road, not to mention your acne may come back. There's a reason why Roche Pharmaceuticals, the inventor of Accutane, decided to withdraw from US markets

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Very low dosed accutane presents very few sides, mainly dry skin. 20mg per day works fine for hormonal acne with almost no sides at all.

The best thing to do is to try to keep your hormone levels as balanced as possible. The worst periods of time for acne are when you start and stop any particular hormone. Do shots at least twice a week (eod for prop) to keep levels balanced, and you should be straight.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Some really good reading here. Good to hear from both side. Thanks a lot guys

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Very low dosed accutane presents very few sides, mainly dry skin. 20mg per day works fine for hormonal acne with almost no sides at all.

The best thing to do is to try to keep your hormone levels as balanced as possible. The worst periods of time for acne are when you start and stop any particular hormone. Do shots at least twice a week (eod for prop) to keep levels balanced, and you should be straight.
So if the worst time is when starting a finishing whts the best way to control that as introducing test into ur system is going to throw ur hormones all over the place

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well personally I like low dosed accutane. It's the only thing that works to get rid of or prevent any acne for me.

For existing acne, you could buy 10% benzoyl peroxide wash for the shower, and use 10% BP on the areas.. just get white towels. I like to put a large dot on them and just stay topless at my place till the dot dries. Usually that pimple is fried by the next day and will disappear quickly.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Black lion research have a very effective acne control product

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
Anabolics 14
impulseoctane Anabolics 5
Supplements 9