Testosterone battle

B

Brian92

Awards
What would be best for a first timer running at 250 up to 500 for 12 weeks; testE, testC or testP and what are the differences.
Simple curiosity can someone make noticeable gains with just test only followed with good pct nolva clomid also

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with E or C. Ester length is the difference.

Someone can definitely make good gains with test only cycle.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
400-500 is what I would recommend for a first cycle beginner. And as stated above E or C prop works great but in your first cycle do you really want to pin every day?

backatit

backatit

Awards
My favorite dose for long estered test is 1g. But do not do that first time. Even 600 mgs is fine

B

Brian92

Awards
400-500 is what I would recommend for a first cycle beginner. And as stated above E or C prop works great but in your first cycle do you really want to pin every day?
Nah mate I'd go 500mg EW

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
My favorite dose for long estered test is 1g. But do not do that first time. Even 600 mgs is fine
Just out of curiosity what would happen to a person that took 1g of test on their 1st cycle?

T

ThomasTheTank

Awards
Just take a while to recover no first timer would need a g of test you'd make gain with a lot less.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just out of curiosity what would happen to a person that took 1g of test on their 1st cycle?
They'd get to big and die.
They don't know how they react to it so sides could be nasty. Or they'd blow the **** up.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I hear some of the more advanced users use 5g of test, but those are big boys.

B

bomb

Awards
in germany they recommend testo E 250mg e5d for beginners (of course pharmacy grade which can´t be underdosed)