Help building the perfect Havoc cycle

H

hokiefan23

Awards
I'm looking at starting a havoc cycle, (epistane), I am a 21 year old male, 5 ft 8, 195 lbs, and about 15% bf.

I've been doing a lot of research but there seems to be mixed opinions on proper dosage, pct, support and such.

I'm definitely going with Liquid Tamoxifen as my SERM, thinking about dosing it at 20/20/10/10. Is this 2 week?

For the Havoc, i'm going to buy 2 bottles, and I plan to run it for 6 weeks. How would you recommend dosage? (i've seen most say 20 for days
1-2 and 30mg for days 3-7,
week 2: 30
week 3: 40
week 4: 40
week 5: 50
week 6: 40

Do I need to preload for 1-2 weeks for cycle assist?

Then run the SERM 4 weeks after.

I'm a bit tight on cash, and I want to run this cycle, but I want to make sure i'm safe while doing it.

What are the necessities for this cycle?

Do I need cycle assist, test boosters, AI PCT or what?

My budget is maximum $200, I can get SERM for $60, $60 for 2 bottles of havoc, meaning I have $80 left to spend on PCT or cycle assist and such.

What would you recommend?

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
If it matters; I'm starting my first cycle soon also. I have added a few extra things but I'm doing the following:

Epi 40/40/40/50/50/50 or so listening to sides
Cycle support throughout.

PCT is Tamox 20/20/10/10
I added DAA 3/3/3/3 and an AI to taper after Tamox ends.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You are a bit young IMO to be running anything hormonal. That being said If you are thinking about running a cycle the necessities are cycle support and SERM along side your actual cycle.
you can plan a proper cycle for under $200 no problem and your dosing seems adequate
If you want a great deal of Epi and cycle support check out Ironflex's brawn and use my code MCCREW20 to save some cash from the IF site feel free to pm me with any other questions.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your serm shouldn't cost more than 30$. Pick up a bottle of CEL Cycle Assist for 30$ or less. EPI should run between 24-29 a bottle. Something like DAA could be useful during PCT but it's not a necessity, especially if funds are tight. Otherwise, you should be able to run a good EPI cycle for roughly 120$.

You don't need to pre-load anything, that's a gimmick. Run your Cycle Assist from day 1 of cycle. Serm for EPI i'd be careful with as you're going to continue to inhibit estrogen production. I have always started around 10mg and gone from there, tapering up.

H

hokiefan23

Awards
What brand of Epistane do you recommend?

I'm thinking about going with Olympus Labs EP15tane, which is like $45, but it has enough in it for a full 6 week cycle.

For SERM, i want to go with Tamoxifen Citrate. I will also get cycle assist. Do I run cycle assist during pct also?

I'm gonna grab some DAA also. Do I need a PCT product or will the SERM be good enough?

stann123

stann123

Awards
What brand of Epistane do you recommend?

I'm thinking about going with Olympus Labs EP15tane, which is like $45, but it has enough in it for a full 6 week cycle.

For SERM, i want to go with Tamoxifen Citrate. I will also get cycle assist. Do I run cycle assist during pct also?

I'm gonna grab some DAA also. Do I need a PCT product or will the SERM be good enough?
The serm is your pct product..

H

hokiefan23

Awards
Thanks

So would this work for my cycle?

Olympus Labs EP15tane
Cycle Assit
SERM
DAA

Reactions: mw1
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey brother another good option is Ironflex, orbit has killer pricing right now on our stuff and if you use the code SOCIAL you get an additional 10% off your order. they are my go to online sup shop

H

hokiefan23

Awards
Do I need 2 bottles of cycle assist?

Should I get DAA or would a different test booster work better?

Do I need liver support or will cycle assist take care of that

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Do I need 2 bottles of cycle assist?

Should I get DAA or would a different test booster work better?

Do I need liver support or will cycle assist take care of that
Your cycle assist should have it. And DAA works great when your natural t is low