gyno outbreak 3months after pct

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Cycle was dienazone/RPN Havoc for 6wks. I took Caber throughout, and had a good Clomid PCT. Did a summer cut and everything was fine for 3 months

With no warnings, nipples got a lump behind them like a piece of gravel. Took 2wks to research what to do and got my hand on 30ml of liquid letro.

Tapered up over 4days up to 2.5mg/Ed where Iv been for 2wks. No signs of improvement yet.

When i push on my nipples some whitish yellowish liquid comes out.

I have 8 .5mg caber pills left

I have maybe 10 20mg nolva pills left

15ml of 2.5mg letro

Maybe 10 50mg clomid pills and 10 arimidex pills

Any advice? Inb4 take everything at once

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's odd... but unfortunately not unheard of.

You could try the gyno-blaster set with letro/nolva/adex, or another preference if you have it.

jcdavis890

Awards
I went through almost the exact same situation a couple months ago. I ran 10 mg of nolva for about three weeks and that cleared up the gyno. Good luck

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u ran 2.5mg of Letro and nothing happened, you probably didn't have good Letro.

Letro at .5mg ED is enough to dry just about anything up. It's either that or its permanently there.

I'd do Raloxifene or Nolva and an AI to taper with.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I paid 50 bucks for the letro. Did a fair bit of research and alot of people said these "guys" were legit.

Any chance its prolactin related? I was on caber for a long time and cut it cold turkey

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your skin wasn't cracked an peeling at most joint areas (fingers, toes, etc) it wasn't good.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
The lack of joint pain and dryness tells me your letro is bunk. The white liquid tells me your prolactin may be high. Try some caber, or get prolactron. I had a blood test on it and my prolactin came back low. Wicked dreams too. GH recovery? I don't really know hard to say but it was a good sup. also if your letro was legit I dont think you'd be leaking as prolactin can only be raised if estro is high. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep going with letro if you think it's good. And you should run an AI next time with your cycle like exemestane or adex instead of caber.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna try another liquid letro run. Dfferent peptide company. Alot of good reviews.

Update: nips are still very sore, and puffy. I need to shake this before my next planned cycle! Thanks for the advice so far guys

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one even mentioned that if your lactating then it's prolactin related. Jump on caber aswell

backatit

backatit

Awards
Good luck. I've never been prone to gyno and I've ran everything under the sun

Rocktown

Awards
Cycle was dienazone/RPN Havoc for 6wks. I took Caber throughout, and had a good Clomid PCT. Did a summer cut and everything was fine for 3 months

With no warnings, nipples got a lump behind them like a piece of gravel. Took 2wks to research what to do and got my hand on 30ml of liquid letro.

Tapered up over 4days up to 2.5mg/Ed where Iv been for 2wks. No signs of improvement yet.

When i push on my nipples some whitish yellowish liquid comes out.

I have 8 .5mg caber pills left

I have maybe 10 20mg nolva pills left

15ml of 2.5mg letro

Maybe 10 50mg clomid pills and 10 arimidex pills

Any advice? Inb4 take everything at once
Man, I'm going through something g similar. I had my first run with gyno during a superdrol cycle. I cleared I t up with a week of nolva, I kept the nolva going for one week after the symptoms went away. I just finished a cycle of havoc and stano. The gyno came up a week into the cycle. I tapered letro up, the gyno went away. I tapered back down and maintained .25 ed. Now about a month after I finished pct bam the gyno comes back. Out of no where. So I started letro again. I've been tapering up and am 5 days in. So I just for to 2.5 ed. The symptoms seem to be subsiding, but i Never had any liquid from my nips. Good luck bro.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and dex combo for me....higher dosage the first couple of days...good luck.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking about tapering up on this new letro and running some prami with it. Stay on a week after sides go away, then low dose nolva for a week-10 days.

Sound good?