DAA+nolva dosage

JayJonesy

Awards
I am soon to begin my cycle of mamba venom (20 mg. halodrol, 20 mg trenavar, and 15 mg dymethazine)
I have everything I need for cycle support and PCT.
However, I need some clarification on the PCT. I have formabolic on hand, tamoxifen, AD-3 pct, and DAA. Should I start the DAA on day one of PCT along with the nolva at 40/40/20/20? Or would that dosage of nolva be overkill? Also, I plan to start the AD-3 PCT on week 3 of nolva. Sound good?

stann123

stann123

Awards
First of all that product is dosed like complete sht. Go get a single compound and run a proper cycle.

For pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10, daa 3g e/d, ad-3 starting 3rd week while slowly tapering off

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't buy pre made oral steroid products, they are garbage. That dzine dose will do almost nothing for you. Same with Hdrol. Start your natty test booster day 1 of pct. No need to go 40mg on nolva. Start at 20. I don't know what AD-3 is, but it's probably garbage.

venicebeach

Awards
i agree. more compounds does not mean more gains or fat loss or whatever you are looking for. you should research each compound and look to see which would illicit your desired effects on your body. trenavar at that dose would just give ****ty prolactin sides like puffy irritated nips, and wouldnt do anything at that dosage. halodrol and dmz are both methylated compounds, which means you are putting the stress of an already active steroid passing through your liver along with a methylated steroid that converts to turinabol. basically all this will get you is negative sides and **** gains, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Also, ad3 has 800mg of 99% L-dopa which would help combat prolactin if you run this ****ty cycle so use it during cycle. it also has a arimistane which is helpful but not as potent as other AI's.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 0
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Anabolics 3
Apex Alchemy 15