When to take finaflex 1-andro

xSteven

Awards
So ive decided to take Finaflex 1-andro. I get home from my trip tomorrow night and was planning to hit the gym at 7pm. Im going to run 4 caps for 30 days. Should i take 2 pills at nignt before i workout or just all 4? Or non at all?

alts

Awards
split dosing, 2 in the morn, the other 2 take 6-8 hours later.

xSteven

Awards
split dosing, 2 in the morn, the other 2 take 6-8 hours later.
I know that. Im asking if i should take 2 when i get home which would be later at night or just take all 4? Its at night so i cant split it up tomorrow.

infraredline

Awards
I know that. Im asking if i should take 2 when i get home which would be later at night or just take all 4? Its at night so i cant split it up tomorrow.
Just wait till the next day and start. Also I wouldn't run this any less than 6 weeks 8 being preferable

xSteven

Awards
Just wait till the next day and start. Also I wouldn't run this any less than 6 weeks 8 being preferable
Because its mild right? Im just getting a little strength and size for football thats why.

infraredline

Awards
I dont want much. Just taking it for a little more size and strength before the season. Im taking the black revo pct which is fine right?
Still run it for at least 6 weeks. You will need an actual serm like Clomid, Nolva, or Toremifene. The revolution pct really just functions as an AI.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
From one football player to another I wouldn't run anything but EP1C, ABE, and natty sups like those. You deff don't wanna be in PCT during preseason camp or during season and most likely you will be. Hold off until winter and do more research! Don't wanna mess with that **** and give your body no time to recover .

xSteven

Awards
From one football player to another I wouldn't run anything but EP1C, ABE, and natty sups like those. You deff don't wanna be in PCT during preseason camp or during season and most likely you will be. Hold off until winter and do more research! Don't wanna mess with that **** and give your body no time to recover .
What does it matter in season or not?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
He just told you. Do you play college ball or high school?
Also, that cycle isn't going to do much. I'm sure all the "my friend gained 60 pounds of muscle on a 1 week cycle of 1-dhea" guys will come in here, but I think you'd be lucky to add 10 pounds to your bench.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
you really wanna go through PCT during the season? What if something were to go wrong as a result if taking it? Be far better off doing it in off season lifting in my opinion. I play man and I just got off a cycle. No way I'd want my pct to be during season. Besides 1 andro isn't that great, do some research and you'll find better options out there for strength.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
He just told you. Do you play college ball or high school? Also, that cycle isn't going to do much. I'm sure all the "my friend gained 60 pounds of muscle on a 1 week cycle of 1-dhea" guys will come in here, but I think you'd be lucky to add 10 pounds to your bench.
this^^

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
No problem man! There's plenty of guys that can help you on here. How old are you if u don't mind me asking