What supplements not to take on cycle?

nprestia

nprestia

Awards
So I hear a lot of mixed opinions on what supplements are good and bad for when you are on cycle. I'm mostly curious about pre workout and creatine.. Are these bad supplements to take while on cycle and if so why is that ??

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
So I hear a lot of mixed opinions on what supplements are good and bad for when you are on cycle. I'm mostly curious about pre workout and creatine.. Are these bad supplements to take while on cycle and if so why is that ??
I think the biggest concern with pre workouts on cycle is the chance that it raises your BP higher, when it's already high from being on. My BP stays pretty low but I know that's a worry for some people.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALWAYS take 5g creatine mono. On and off cycle

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you should save creatine for PCT to give you that extra strength and boost to help keep your gains!

nprestia

nprestia

Awards
Would I see more results staying on creatine throughout the cycle?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would I see more results staying on creatine throughout the cycle?
IMO it is hardly gonna make a difference when you have got the PH giving you an incredible boost of energy, strength, recovery etc

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine is something that you lose when you stop taking it. It's not making any permanent change to your body so I mean if you take it just in pct for the strength boost then ok but you're just disguising the loss in strength you're going through in pct. And creatine is so cheap, like 20$ for 6 months worth.

I mean don't you want to train hard as possible on cyce?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Creatine is something that you lose when you stop taking it. It's not making any permanent change to your body so I mean if you take it just in pct for the strength boost then ok but you're just disguising the loss in strength you're going through in pct. And creatine is so cheap, like 20$ for 6 months worth.

I mean don't you want to train hard as possible on cyce?
this ^^ also creatine has many health benefits. it helps with BP while on cycle and gives your muscles fuel for lift sessions.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I disagree with the above.

Leave it to PCT, will help you keep muscle and strength.

Each to their own

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I think you should save creatine for PCT to give you that extra strength and boost to help keep your gains!

It takes 2-3 weeks to saturate, what would be the point? Frankly, I'd rather have Creatine on cycle, anyways.

Always take Creatine.