PCT

krs41

Awards
ive searched on the forum about PCT for the last few days and i havent found anything really solid. well i have, but as with everything on the forum, everyone has their preferences. so i thought id just let you know what ive got and go from there.

for my pct i have some pregnyl (two vials unmixed/unopened) and two bottles of tamoxifen (both the 10 and 20 mg tablets). how do you recommed i take these and is there anything i should add to it? my last PCT consisted of only the tamoxifen, 20 mg ed for the first two weeks, then 10mg for two weeks. thanks in advance for the help.

chris

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
pct should be nolva for 2 weeks at 40mg and then 2 weeks at 20mg

hcg should be run throughout longer cycles (12 weeks +) at 500ius weekly (250ius 2x a week), its not advisable for PCT as its suppressive

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
pct should be nolva for 2 weeks at 40mg and then 2 weeks at 20mg

hcg should be run throughout longer cycles (12 weeks +) at 500ius weekly (250ius 2x a week), its not advisable for PCT as its suppressive
:goodpost:
If your already about done with your cycle and still want to use the HCG you can (5,000iu amps I am assuming) your can run 250iu ED for 20 days (or 500mg ED for 10days, some people perfer this) or until you begin your PCT. Don't use it during though as it is somewhat supressive itself.