OL TransForm vs Formastanzol vs IF Formabolic?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Which one is best ? I've always used Formastanzol and had great results but its definitely getting expensive at $60. It has extra ingredients in it 25mgs DIM, 7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg, Chrysin 4mg, Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg. I just want to hear other peoples opinion cause If Olympus Labs Transform or Iron Flex Formabolic works just as good than id go with that they are much cheaper.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None of the above. Use Black Lion Research's Formeron instead.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
I have used both OL Transform and IF Formabolic and they both worked great for me during cycles / PCT's. I highly recommend both of them. I have never used formastanzol so i cant tell you if they are better, but I can tell you i was 100% happy with both of them, great products!
Hope this helps a little

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the 9g of Formestane you get with transform and the great carrier i think Transform would be your best option. It dries super quick as well

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I getting sick of these "vs" threads. Are you trying to start drama between reps and companies defending the products they believe in? It always ends up that way.
Edit: I'm NOT saying this is your intentions, but you see what I mean.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I getting sick of these "vs" threads. Are you trying to start drama between reps and companies defending the products they believe in? It always ends up that way.
Edit: I'm NOT saying this is your intentions, but you see what I mean.
No lol I wasn't trying to start drama I just wanted to know how good were these other brands cause I'm about to start my Triumphalis +Nano Mithras+11-KT cycle and usually I always use Formastanzol on cycle and PCT but my cycle was so expensive that I don't want to spend another 60 bucks on Formastansol and I saw some of these other options just never tried them though. I still have some Formastanzol left over from my last cycle but it wont be enough, so far I'm leaning towards the Black Lion Formoren or Olympus Labs TransForm.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running transform now.
I like how it applys.

I'll be comparing it to

Formrstanz, formESTANE, formasurge.

Haven't had a desire to try black lion form product.
Iron flex not sure of either.

Don't think you could go wrong with any though.

I didn't care for how formasurge was so runny. It needed to be in a spray bottle, not pump.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
The Olympus Labs Form for sure...good carrier and you don't have to worry about the active "crystalizing" on your skin
Running transform now.
I like how it applys.

I'll be comparing it to

Formrstanz, formESTANE, formasurge.

Haven't had a desire to try black lion form product.
Iron flex not sure of either.

Don't think you could go wrong with any though.

I didn't care for how formasurge was so runny. It needed to be in a spray bottle, not pump.
How do you like the TransFORM? How does it compare to the others?

MW1, what about the carrier do you like about TransFORM?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It dries in very quick for Formestane and has never been "lumpy" in the bottle. Others seem to have a problem with their carrier if it not fully adsorbed and crystallizes on skin

Plus they don't make it "in house"/apt ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It dries in very quick for Formestane and has never been "lumpy" in the bottle. Others seem to have a problem with their carrier if it not fully adsorbed and crystallizes on skin

Plus they don't make it "in house"/apt ;)
This sums it up.

Dries fast and a little goes a long way.