MOHN XT and clen

tech2

Awards
got 2 bottles of MOHN-XT from this guy at the gym who had no idea what to do with them. i talked him into selling them to me. ive never used MOHN before so i figured i would start out at 16mgs ED (4mgs 4 times a day). should i throw some clen in the last 2 weeks of this 4 week cycle? ive never used clen either so i will probably start at a low dosage (not sure what yet). right now im 5'11 and 208lbs

Swole

Board Supporter
Awards
Do you have any experience with PHs? What are you trying to achieve?

tech2

Awards
ive used M1T, 1AD, 4AD, superdrol, norand. right now im 14% body fat and want to reduce that while tryin to do alittle body recomp.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I found 16 mg a day to be worthless....you need about 3 more bottles to run a real m40hn cycle....

tech2

Awards
im only starting out at 16 because its new to me, would clen for 2 weeks help? how much for a first timer?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I didn't see gains from M4OHN <40mg. I am 6'2" 230 and same bf%. My last M4OHN cycle was 50mg/day with Primobolan. Poor man's anavar.

dr.mattdogg

Awards
for the clen i usually start out at 40mcg a day. then every three days bump it up by another 20. depending on how sensitive you are too stimulants, i might start at at 20 or even 10 to see how you react. usually your first few days you will be pretty shaky. depending on how long you run the cycle you want to pyramid it down at some point. like for me i do 40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60. goodluck

as for the m4ohn i think it is a waste of money. i was running around 24mgs a day and didnt notice a damn thing. but im pretty resistant to phs i think. just depends on your body chemistry.

hope that helps some.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
got 2 bottles of MOHN-XT from this guy at the gym who had no idea what to do with them. i talked him into selling them to me. ive never used MOHN before so i figured i would start out at 16mgs ED (4mgs 4 times a day). should i throw some clen in the last 2 weeks of this 4 week cycle? ive never used clen either so i will probably start at a low dosage (not sure what yet). right now im 5'11 and 208lbs
Check the m4ohn reference thread. There are people to whom it worked, expecially as first cycle.
You need a full dose of 24-40mg depending on your weight and responsivity. First 2weeks take half dose. Run it for 5 weeks AT LEAST.
Split it in 3-4 doses during the day.

good luck.