first cycle age 35 )trestolone-decanoate)

JohnnyRamone

Awards
Any advice on how to improve this or make any changes?

I have two vials total 3000mg, was going to run for 10 weeks but its a Decanoate, should i run longer?
pin once a week?

Would you personally add anything?

I have arimidex for AI as well as PCT and support supps

was considering adding a supplement such as activate to PCT to help with natty test at the end.

I am also looking at options for training.

JohnnyRamone

Awards
PS goals are recomp... I am 6-1/255 I need to slim down and get stronger.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
An oral kicker. I recommend M1T-oxime or Dimethabold
I have two vials total 3000mg, was going to run for 10 weeks but its a Decanoate, should i run longer?
pin once a week?
10 weeks is a little short, but you'll see good results at that dose. If you could, I'd get one more vial and run it empty too. Also, I wouldn't pin less than 2x/week. 3x is better as it keeps your hormone levels more stable.
Just the oral kicker at a minimum, but given your goals dien would be a great addition.

was considering adding a supplement such as activate to PCT to help with natty test at the end.

If you have an AI and a SERM, you're all set for PCT.

As for training, that's very individually dependent, but a good on cycle general rule is to slightly increase your volume and for recomp decrease rest periods.

JohnnyRamone

Awards
An oral kicker. I recommend M1T-oxime or Dimethabold
10 weeks is a little short, but you'll see good results at that dose. If you could, I'd get one more vial and run it empty too. Also, I wouldn't pin less than 2x/week. 3x is better as it keeps your hormone levels more stable.
Just the oral kicker at a minimum, but given your goals dien would be a great addition.

If you have an AI and a SERM, you're all set for PCT.

As for training, that's very individually dependent, but a good on cycle general rule is to slightly increase your volume and for recomp decrease rest periods.
great post thank you! I will see how things are going and probbaly get a 3rd vial and maybe do an oral PH/// I was thinking about maybe super trenabol but ill check into this also...or maybe a couple bottles of dienolone!

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
great post thank you! I will see how things are going and probbaly get a 3rd vial and maybe do an oral PH/// I was thinking about maybe super trenabol but ill check into this also...or maybe a couple bottles of dienolone!
Dienelone is great if you control the prolactin sides properly. I loved it as a recomp. Sweating constantly and red as a god. Both are 19-Nor's though, thoughts anyone? Never ran the two but I'd imagine with trests suitability as a base it would work well? Dienelone for me was like a mild tren.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Never had any issues with dien and prolactin even at 100mg/day IM. The combo of trest and dien is killer though. Great recomp stack for sure!

JohnnyRamone

Awards
Never had any issues with dien and prolactin even at 100mg/day IM. The combo of trest and dien is killer though. Great recomp stack for sure!
Yeah I was thinking 300mg/dien week for 10 weeks and extend the trest another 3-4 weeks. I have a budget though... if i didnt I would just do whatever. If I got the dien I would do EOD injections of both the oils, because i hear mixing them helps with PIP

EDIT: Is there an ORAL you would stack with trest? They are out of dien for now

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
It does help with pip, but in reality dien pip is minimal to nonexistent.

Given your goals and budget, I'd get either epi, m1a, dimethabold, or m1t-oxime.

JohnnyRamone

Awards
It does help with pip, but in reality dien pip is minimal to nonexistent.

Given your goals and budget, I'd get either epi, m1a, dimethabold, or m1t-oxime.

any idea when they're gonna have Dien available?

JohnnyRamone

Awards
and and would you run the PH at the beginning or the end?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Why not use it as a transdermal? That's what I did, the Trenazone and the dienazone compounds. I was at 150mg per day, it was unreal.

I'm pretty sure it was prolactin sides; controlling estrogen helped but it wasn't until I used caber I was able to avoid gyno completely second time around.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established

Definitely at the beginning with the long ester. It generally takes about 4 weeks for enough to build in your system to the point where you're noticing results with long esters. So, an oral kicker is a good way to see appreciable changes immediately.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Why not use it as a transdermal? That's what I did, the Trenazone and the dienazone compounds. I was at 150mg per day, it was unreal.

I'm pretty sure it was prolactin sides; controlling estrogen helped but it wasn't until I used caber I was able to avoid gyno completely second time around.

This is a decent alternative, but not as effective/economical as the IM.

JohnnyRamone

Awards
Thank you! I am going to look into what I will do exactly in a couple of days.

If they get the dien in stock soon Im going that route and will do the first 6-8 weeks EOD of that with trest then finish 12-14 weeks with trest alone. Otherwise I am going Epistane 30mg 6 weeks

00S4Boy

Awards
This is epi not M1T, 60mg isn't going to kill you.

JohnnyRamone

Awards
word... I just have a few scars on my liver from an infectio (cyst) when i was a kid but ill probably be fine

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Also you can front load the Trest and its effects and blood levels will be higher much sooner. Double dose the first week

JohnnyRamone

Awards
I hear about front-loading... but I am not using trest-ace, I am on a Decanoate... does that still apply?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I hear about front-loading... but I am not using trest-ace, I am on a Decanoate... does that still apply?
With ace I still do but it makes the mist sense on long esters. The gains start right away instead of 2 weeks in.. Think about half life. In a few days its half used up. Double dose that and you have the full dose in the body at the same time a dew days later. It breaks down at the sane speed so if uta twice as much you reach peak blood levels so much sooner. Sorry for not sounding scientific Lol its late and I'm about to crash. But its basically a common sense method if you understand the half-life of a steroid

JohnnyRamone

Awards
k den... I did another ML today and will do 2 tues ad just go back to every 3rd day or twice/week... epi gets here tomorrow so a lil boost

JohnnyRamone

Awards
Dunno if its in my head... not sure how much trest could have been released or maybe if its the arimidex ... but i couldnt orgasm without a ton of effort and it just felt a lil off. Probably just the arimidex... maybe I should wait a week for that

Only injected 300mg thus far

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Dunno if its in my head... not sure how much trest could have been released or maybe if its the arimidex ... but i couldnt orgasm without a ton of effort and it just felt a lil off. Probably just the arimidex... maybe I should wait a week for that

Only injected 300mg thus far
That sounds nothing like Trest Lol.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Gotta be the arimidex. Your estro levels are probably a little tanked.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

pin once a week?

I'd front load since the ester is so long. Why wait til week 3 or 4 to get results when u can have them day 1. I have no idea why folks don't do this more often. It's silly to Jumpstart with an oral for that reason alone (impatience). U take orals with it because u want something in that oral that the oil-based steroid does not offer OR u take orals with it because u want more anabolic/myotropic activity altogether.

If u wanted 300mg/wk to hit immediately, take 600-700mg the very first dose and 150mg the second dose, which totals to between 750-850mg for the week. Resume normal twice weekly dosing at 150mg each.

All that being said, two things you'll need to understand about Trest Dec:

1) It will be significantly more anabolic than Acetate. It'll simply cause more growth. So of ur basing expectations off of the acetate experience, please dont. Which leads me to point number 2...

2) It will convert more easily to estrogen. Expect to need .5-1mg/day of Arimidex or 12.5-25mg/day of Exemestane.

I'd have Nolva on hand too.

I'm about to start a 6 weeker using Deconoate myself with DMZ. Only my dosing will go up to 450mg/wk before it's all said and done.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'd front load since the ester is so long. Why wait til week 3 or 4 to get results when u can have them day 1. I have no idea why folks don't do this more often. It's silly to Jumpstart with an oral for that reason alone (impatience). U take orals with it because u want something in that oral that the oil-based steroid does not offer OR u take orals with it because u want more anabolic/myotropic activity altogether.

If u wanted 300mg/wk to hit immediately, take 600-700mg the very first dose and 150mg the second dose, which totals to between 750-850mg for the week. Resume normal twice weekly dosing at 150mg each.

All that being said, two things you'll need to understand about Trest Dec:

1) It will be significantly more anabolic than Acetate. It'll simply cause more growth. So of ur basing expectations off of the acetate experience, please dont. Which leads me to point number 2...

2) It will convert more easily to estrogen. Expect to need .5-1mg/day of Arimidex or 12.5-25mg/day of Exemestane.

I'd have Nolva on hand too.

I'm about to start a 6 weeker using Deconoate myself with DMZ. Only my dosing will go up to 450mg/wk before it's all said and done.
Why do you say this ester us more anabolic? If so its Godzilla because Trest Ace is already a growth monster.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you say this ester us more anabolic? If so its Godzilla because Trest Ace is already a growth monster.
A starting point is here:

http://www.isteroids.com/steroid-esters/

In that article, the author references a study between Test Prop and Test Enanthate. Test E increased nitrogen retention by 172% compared to prop at the same dose. That suggests long esters are more anabolic.

That's also consistent with anecdotal evidence. Everyone agrees that long esters are more ideal for bulking. Now we know.

It makes sense the more u think about it too. The active life of the compound is greater, therefore exerting it's effects on the system for longer periods thus creating an increased nitrogen retention.

That link has a host of references to check out at the bottom of the page...

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
A starting point is here:

http://www.isteroids.com/steroid-esters/

In that article, the author references a study between Test Prop and Test Enanthate. Test E increased nitrogen retention by 172% compared to prop at the same dose. That suggests long esters are more anabolic.

That's also consistent with anecdotal evidence. Everyone agrees that long esters are more ideal for bulking. Now we know.

It makes sense the more u think about it too. The active life of the compound is greater, therefore exerting it's effects on the system for longer periods thus creating an increased nitrogen retention.

That link has a host of references to check out at the bottom of the page...
Thanks bro! Wasn't contesting your statement, simply asking because that sounded interesting.. I have only 2.5 weka left of bulking before I cut for a show in November so idk.. I do have some Trest Deca coming tho and I'll run it till a few weeks out. SL maybe even tho I'm cutting it'll help with nitrogen retention.. I cut gradually with it for awhile then drop it so I can get dryer and less bloat.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! Wasn't contesting your statement, simply asking because that sounded interesting.. I have only 2.5 weka left of bulking before I cut for a show in November so idk.. I do have some Trest Deca coming tho and I'll run it till a few weeks out. SL maybe even tho I'm cutting it'll help with nitrogen retention.. I cut gradually with it for awhile then drop it so I can get dryer and less bloat.
Honestly, with an AI and T3, the stuff is a great cutter. I dropped about 3/4" in the waist with Trest Ace running only 175mg/wk with the T3. It was a nice, slow cut. I didn't even add cardio either lol.

Btw, u ought to check out my thread. I'm putting all kinds of good stuff on there over the next 3 months...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252854-fps-review-trest.html

JohnnyRamone

Awards
Hey... I am taking as much advice as I can. I did a second shot the day after the first, skipped a day and am doing 2cc's tomorrow so a double dose first week run... I am going to stick to 30mg of epistane, started the arimidex at a lower dosage, will ramp up, especially if I notice symptoms beyond simple orgasm delay... I am guessing the dex tanked my estro also. Thanks everyone for the input. I need to find some better pins... I will get some slin pins and 18 guage for injectingpulling when i order another vial of trest.

JohnnyRamone

Awards
I am also quitting caffeine for the most part unless i really need it and uppigw ater intake, watchings alt for BP... no alcohol, etc

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Honestly, with an AI and T3, the stuff is a great cutter. I dropped about 3/4" in the waist with Trest Ace running only 175mg/wk with the T3. It was a nice, slow cut. I didn't even add cardio either lol.

Btw, u ought to check out my thread. I'm putting all kinds of good stuff on there over the next 3 months...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252854-fps-review-trest.html
Alright will do. I haven't been on hereuch lately so checking back in for awhile

JohnnyRamone

Awards
Ok so initial review...

I must say, this stuff is amazingly easy to deal with as far as PIP. Near zero pain on injection and only a very slight dull ache for maybe one hour post injection of up to 2CC's.

Orgasmic function is back to normal, so estro has rebounded at least enough for that to happen, I will begin to watch for estro sides and slightly up my dose of arimidex to betwee .25 and .5mg EOD then soon after to .25 ED and adjust from there, as well as grab some Nolva soon.

Today I gassed VERY fast at jiu jitsu... but I also havent been training I DOUBT its related... I need to get diet and training in order from now on.

Recently I have had some resolution of anxiety issues I have been having but I am not sure if its related.

I am most impressed with how easy my body is taking the injections..

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt those negatives have anything to do with Trest. If anything, Trest increases gym performance and well-being.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I doubt those negatives have anything to do with Trest. If anything, Trest increases gym performance and well-being.
I actually get a little more obsessive on Trest and a bit more anxious. When I add test this stops. When I add test my stims hit me harder too which I like

JohnnyRamone

Awards
Well all that is individual im sure... hit a nice workout today and the pumps, damn... havent gotten this pumped in the gym in I dunno how long. Felt great also

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well all that is individual im sure... hit a nice workout today and the pumps, damn... havent gotten this pumped in the gym in I dunno how long. Felt great also
Yep as far performance, pumps, strength, growth, etc nothing *****s it. I'll do it even if I'm moody occasionally! Still better feeling than tren

JohnnyRamone

Awards
haha im cutting out stims to make sure my BP is a lil better... I meant i am getting pumps from the trest/epi noticably different in the gym... more energy now also!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt the Trest Deca within a day or so of starting it. Sweats were the most prominent feature... at 300mg twice a week. I'll be starting up again soon.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ok so initial review...

I must say, this stuff is amazingly easy to deal with as far as PIP. Near zero pain on injection and only a very slight dull ache for maybe one hour post injection of up to 2CC's.

Orgasmic function is back to normal, so estro has rebounded at least enough for that to happen, I will begin to watch for estro sides and slightly up my dose of arimidex to betwee .25 and .5mg EOD then soon after to .25 ED and adjust from there, as well as grab some Nolva soon.

Today I gassed VERY fast at jiu jitsu... but I also havent been training I DOUBT its related... I need to get diet and training in order from now on.

Recently I have had some resolution of anxiety issues I have been having but I am not sure if its related.

I am most impressed with how easy my body is taking the injections..
When I'm on cycle jits kicks my ass. Jits and gear do not mix. Maybe winny, var, or another performance enhancer, but not a mass compound. There really is no point in running gear if your a jits guy, unless your like me and also enjoy bodybuilding on top of it.