Test E, DBol, Tren A

av2002

Awards
Hi,

This will be my first cycle, although have done small ph cycles in the past.

Stats
Height - 5'9
Weight - 190lb
BF - not sure, must be around 20%

Cycle - 10 weeks
Test e - 500 EW - week 1-10
Dbol - 40 ED - week 1-6
Tren a - 60 EOD - week 2-10

Have been training 4 months after a 6 month recovery after a bad injury have lost a lot of mass. I have been training in total for 5 years. Any cycle/pct advice??
Thanks !

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hi, This will be my first cycle, although have done small ph cycles in the past. Stats Height - 5'9 Weight - 190lb BF - not sure, must be around 20% Cycle - 10 weeks Test e - 500 EW - week 1-10 Dbol - 40 ED - week 1-6 Tren a - 60 EOD - week 2-10 Have been training 4 months after a 6 month recovery after a bad injury have lost a lot of mass. I have been training in total for 5 years. Any cycle/pct advice?? Thanks !
I would not do a cycle while your bodyfat level is so high!

Edit: cut down to about 10-12%, then hit it!

av2002

Awards
Thanks for the reply,

Im currently cutting at the moment and im in no rush to start, but I have the gear all on hand at the moment.

Any advice for on cycle support and pct?

Thanks!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thanks for the reply, Im currently cutting at the moment and im in no rush to start, but I have the gear all on hand at the moment. Any advice for on cycle support and pct? Thanks!
My first post is about all your gonna get out of me! Reference my username! Not being mean, but i just dont want to tell you something wrong! There are plenty of people here on AM that will help you though! Good luck!

av2002

Awards
Haha no worries mate, much respect for replying in the first place!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply,

Im currently cutting at the moment and im in no rush to start, but I have the gear all on hand at the moment.

Any advice for on cycle support and pct?

Thanks!
Get estrogen control (Arimidex is fine)
Prolactin inhibitor (usually dopamine agonist)
ALA (If bulking)
HCG during cycle, maybe 500iu/wk
Cycle support like CEL or LGI
PCT - Clomid/Nolva/AI

I also recommend Agmatine Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Creatine Mono, BCAA's, & Glutamine.

Unless ur a powerlifter, I'd cut down first to maybe 12% BF before cycling. Your insulin sensitivity will be so much better then and you'll pack on higher quality gains because of this.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age - 25

I have enough test for 10 weeks only, and have the tren on hand too so thought id throw that in there too.

Thanks
Tren is no joke.

I'd save it for a later cycle, a blast cycle. But seriously, lose the body fat, run Test and Dbol together to pack on an easy 15lbs and then PCT again for a few months.

THEN u should consider the Tren for a deep, single digits cutting cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm more curious on the 60mg dosage of tren.

That's interesting.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Get estrogen control (Arimidex is fine) Prolactin inhibitor (usually dopamine agonist) ALA (If bulking) HCG during cycle, maybe 500iu/wk Cycle support like CEL or LGI PCT - Clomid/Nolva/AI I also recommend Agmatine Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Creatine Mono, BCAA's, & Glutamine. Unless ur a powerlifter, I'd cut down first to maybe 12% BF before cycling. Your insulin sensitivity will be so much better then and you'll pack on higher quality gains because of this.
Fueled, how would you dose the ALA on a cut and bulk?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fueled, how would you dose the ALA on a cut and bulk?
A few hundred mg per meal, (I think) for a bulk.

If I were cutting, probably would take biotin, chromium & vanadyl sulfate as directed instead of ALA.

Edit: HIGH doses of Biotin (15-20mg/day). Works kinda like Metformin. In fact, all of those supps together would help fat loss pretty dramatically.

av2002

Awards
I'm more curious on the 60mg dosage of tren. That's interesting.
This was based on another users first cycle. I was thinking to drop it to 50 to keep it in the lower range to see how I react to it. I also chose tren A so if the sides are too much i can come off it quickly.
Although im rethinking the tren altogether.

Any suggestions??
Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was asking because most tren I see is dosed at 100mg/ml

Getting 60mg would be tough unless it's 120mg/ml

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Delete

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would not do a cycle while your bodyfat level is so high!

Edit: cut down to about 10-12%, then hit it!
Wtf? Cut to %10 bf to run a cycle? You should just give natty advice ;) 15 is fine.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has got more to do with metabolism & insulin sensitivity.

The leaner u are, the less estrogen-related sides and the better ur insulin sensitivity (if u haven't been pounding a huge carb surplus).

I will never find myself doing a bulk ever again outside of 10-11% BF.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
It has got more to do with metabolism & insulin sensitivity. The leaner u are, the less estrogen-related sides and the better ur insulin sensitivity (if u haven't been pounding a huge carb surplus). I will never find myself doing a bulk ever again outside of 10-11% BF.
Not sure if you tryed PMing fueled, but i have cleaned my inbox out now!

Superman_777

Awards
Number one,
You do not need to cycle with your bf that high, steroids do not work magic for fat, and you will be doing more damage to your body in different areas with that level of bodyfat and overall be in an unhealthier state. Wait until you are lower in bf. Also, the lower your bf, the easier your body will want to accumulate muscle.

Number two,
You do not need all these compounds for your first cycle man. A test alone cycle is best, and if you insist then add in an kickstart oral.