PH and OTC pct

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
What kind of PHs can u take OTC pct with. When I say that I mean like take the OTC pct and still keep most if not all of ur gains. I'm just curious. Would epi and halo and weaker PHs like that work? Any and all advice is welcome

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
What kind of PHs can u take OTC pct with. When I say that I mean like take the OTC pct and still keep most if not all of ur gains. I'm just curious. Would epi and halo and weaker PHs like that work? Any and all advice is welcome
nope ! Only have kept gains with SERMS ..., swear that there not bad for you not very expensive or hard to get

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
nope ! Only have kept gains with SERMS ..., swear that there not bad for you not very expensive or hard to get
I'm trying to keep it legal that's why I'm asking. Anything I can get from a brick and mortar shop

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to keep it legal that's why I'm asking. Anything I can get from a brick and mortar shop
Stick with natural supplements then. Looking into ArA, Epicatechin,or Anabeta Elite.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
SERMS are legal if you buy them thru research labs because there for "!research purposes only " but there legit clomaphine and Tamoxaphine etc

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
So even a weak PH like halo or epi couldn't be pct'd with like erase or erase pro and something else?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
So even a weak PH like halo or epi couldn't be pct'd with like erase or erase pro and something else?
It could if all you wanna do is restore your testosterone but not so much on keeping gains in mine and everyone else's opinion on here

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
And those ones aren't even that weak . You can gain some great size on either of those , especially halo , never ran epi solo so idk about that one but I heard that you can gain 10-15 pounds on even that tho

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
And those ones aren't even that weak . You can gain some great size on either of those , especially halo , never ran epi solo so idk about that one but I heard that you can gain 10-15 pounds on even that tho
alright man thanks for all the advice. Idk if it's against the rules to name names but what would be a good research company to get stuff off of. All I know of is RUI products but all they have is liquid for pct.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
alright man thanks for all the advice. Idk if it's against the rules to name names but what would be a good research company to get stuff off of. All I know of is RUI products but all they have is liquid for pct.
That's a legit one and yes you can PM but not say it over the board tho but you alright . And there all in liquid the research companies don't make em in capsules but I swear I've kept every pound after PCT .

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Alright man that sounds good. I'll shoot you a PM if u don't mind

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
If you dont wana use a serm try lg science products they dont need serms and otc pct products will suffice for em.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
If you dont wana use a serm try lg science products they dont need serms and otc pct products will suffice for em.
I would 100% agree with that but those are more like test booster compounds I thought or maybe like dhea hormones at the most . .. There definetly not steroids tho

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I would 100% agree with that but those are more like test booster compounds I thought or maybe like dhea hormones at the most . .. There definetly not steroids tho
Yea there two step dhea derived prohormones they work better then test boosters and shut downis mminimal if any I just got done running epiandro 6mass double dosed on a cut with excellent results im running triazole for pct may work good for people who run heavy orals as a bridge.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yea there two step dhea derived prohormones they work better then test boosters and shut downis mminimal if any I just got done running epiandro 6mass double dosed on a cut with excellent results im running triazole for pct may work good for people who run heavy orals as a bridge.
Thought that triazole was a tren transdermal or liquid oral tho ? Idk I'm about to look it up .. I like tren but the side affects scare me , it's the one steroid that makes me and other people I've heard feel like there gonna have a heart attack .

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Thought that triazole was a tren transdermal or liquid oral tho ? Idk I'm about to look it up .. I like tren but the side affects scare me , it's the one steroid that makes me and other people I've heard feel like there gonna have a heart attack .
Triazole sounds weird , like it's for anti fungual and helps DNA structure ., it's like a combo of nitrogen and other atoms