Death Star Labs/Arom-X stack

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sponsored Death Star Labs stack

Thank you Mind and Muscle, Death Star Labs, and Cheftepesh1 for the opportunity!
For the next month i'll be running the following stack:

Death Star Labs Halo (boldenone PH)
60 Tabs
Serving Size 1 Tab
Servings Per Container 60 Tabs
Amount Per Serving
17beta-[1-Ketoethyl]-1,4-androstadiene,3-one,17a-ol 20mg
Grapefruit Extract 4:1 20mg

Death Star Labs 4-Andro
60 Tabs
Serving Size 1 Tab
Servings Per Container 60 Tabs
Amount Per Serving
3b-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-17-one 20mg
Grapefruit Extract 4:1 20mg

AMS Arom-X
60 Servings
Serving Size 1 Tab
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin 125mg
Ellagic Acid 90% 25mg
Resveratrol 95% 25mg
7,8 Benzoflavone 15mg
Rapid Dissolve Agent (F-Melt) 400mg
Effervescent Absorption Matrix 45mg

Ill be running the Arom-x on cycle as an AI to combat some of the estrogen conversion from the 4-Andro and to keep myself lean and "drier". My only previous experience with PHs was a Forerunner Labs Alpha Mass and AMS 4-AD cycle and was an all out bulk. Im looking forward to seeing what these Death Star Labs products accomplish eating at maintenance.

As far as PCT is concerned, ive got some Torem on hand if need be and will run DAA plus an herbal test booster (im fond of Diesel Test Hardcore) with erase most likely.

I workout five days a week. Chest/Bi's - Legs/Back - Shoulders/Tri's - Legs/Back, etc - rinse and repeat.
I do moderate Ab and core work every workout.
3500 calories daily - clean eating

Today is day one, an off day.
Its a bluebird sunny day, ill go throw some disc in the park.
Word has it a brown bear has been lurking around the course so ill keep my eyes open...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice start

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day two

I've taken Arom-X in the past and am fond of it, I do appreciate the unique delivery method as well. Props to AMS for innovation! Manageable taste as well, somewhat minty.

Sending one Halo and one 4-andro for a ride through my G. I. Tract and it's off to the gym for some leg and back work. Sadly my gym is on the side of illequipped. It lacks a squat rack so I'm confined to leg presses for my quads. Life goes on i suppose.... The other nearest gym is a forty minute drive one way and financially that doesn't pay, not to mention my time.

Starting Weight: 230

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been dosing halo/andro at 1 in the am and 1 in the pm (pre- wo when possible). Not sure of the half life of either of these compounds but I've dosed 4andro this way in the past with success.

Nothing to mention yet at three days in. Gonna spend most of the day fishing today - hoping to come home with a dozen salmon after getting skunked last week. Nothing beats filling the freezer with wild caught salmon!

I'm feeling good, eating well, and as usual - sleeping like a log. Thirst seems to have increased, I drink a gallon plus a day but can't seem to shake dry mouth.... Otherwise, no changes to mention. Will report back tomo.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following. How has 4-Andro worked for ya in the past? Was it dosed at 40 mgs a day as well?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be following. How has 4-Andro worked for ya in the past? Was it dosed at 40 mgs a day as well?
I don't recall the dosage off hand, it was AMS 4-ad Fwiw. Was a fan, I could literally "feel" the conversion to test a couple hours later in the form of a sick pump in my upper body. I'd double dose that stuff and destroy anything in the gym, felt great. Maybe it's the rde delivery (same as arom-x) that is in fact so effective.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just spanked a shoulder/tri/core sesh in the gym. Weights are moving nicely and I'm feeling good. Can't say much else in terms of effects yet it's only day 4. I feel good, body is tearing through whatever I throw into my mouth and stilI wanting more - life is good.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day five in the books.

Legs/back tonight. Is there a better feeling than well executed lat pull downs? Simply magical.

Felt a nice pump tonight. Busted ass at work today so I'm a bit physically worn out tonight but still have solid energy, hopefully it means the 4-andro is doing its thing.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking good so far. How is the dosing for yiu

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good so far. How is the dosing for yiu
Dosings fine, one in the AM and one pre-wo. In a perfect world I'd double dose the 4-Andro but in reality I'm happy to keep this cycle light.

Chest/biceps tonight. Pumped out a few extra sets on DB curls and DB flys, feeling a little extra stamina which is sweet.

Feeling a bit distracted lately. I've got a full plate in "life" right now and am juggling a few things which occupy my mind. Stims help me focus in the gym but as a rule I avoid pre-wo stims while cycling anything. Good news is NFL season is right around the corner. GO PACK GO!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking night off today. Gotta pack do laundry etc heading outta state for a bit. Gonna catch a couple shows and see some family. Always pumped to hit up new gyms along the way too.

I'm on the side of slimming up and libido is strong. Sleeps good, appetite is steady, and thirsty as ever. Will update from the road.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the east coast (weird) for a couple shows then onto the beach (and back into the gym) for a week. I'm relishing the opportunity to destroy my muscle fibers in a larger well equipped gym.

And damn it if its not hot here, dunno how u guys do it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fiiiiiinally made it into the gym to sweat.the sin out from some concerts and eating bull**** food on the road.

Happy to be in a better gym for the week! Rocked chest and bi's, added supersets to furthur punish myself. Endurance is feeling great, weights moving easily. Was sweating like a donkey! Libido is rocking, wife and I have stayed busy...

I've.gained a few pounds which I'll attribute to lack of exercise in general and poor diet but.I'm back in full.swing and ready to destroy myself before cycles end. Feeling great!

Venison burgers for dinner - yum!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man! What concerts were you seeing?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man! What concerts were you seeing?
Caught two Phish shows.in Portsmouth, VA - always a good time

Legs and back yesterday. Remarkably sore which feels delightful! My home "gym" only has a leg press machine so its a real treat to get to load up in a squat rack and give it hell. Also: lat pull down appreciation! Feels sooooo good to target those puppies!

Libido remains strong. Sleeping like a baby (par for the course). Not much else to say. Endurance is high as well.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still feeling fine. Endurance seems to be the main effect from this stack. Recoverys never been much of an issue for me and it remains strong on cycle. As mentioned, libido is strong which is a plus - Lord knows that's not always the case when running stronger supps.

I've had a minor recomp effect. Shoulders more square, obliques/abs a bit more sharp, etc.

Weight remains at 230 with the usual fluctuation of a lb or two up. No complaints.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh... last day of travel. Sitting at a bar at O'Hare in Chicago watching a cubs game. I hate watching baseball on TV.

Fortunately for me I'm a borderline cripple due to a punishing squat session as I said goodbye to that nice gym in NC.

Feels good to be sore....

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad to hear that the products are treating you well. Thank you for logging for us! I will be stopping back by to check it out!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
work's been nuts! Think heavy rain, washed out roads, mud, heavy equipment, and more mud. Lotta OT goin on which is great financially but I missed a couple gym sessions...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One week left of this stack.

Aside from aforementioned recomp/libido/recovery points I've already discussed, in a perfect world I'd double dose this stack. Maybe its cause I'm a bit heavier (230+) but I feel great, but could feel better :)

I tend to dose heavy... I've got a good read on how my body deals with things and tend to look past label recommendations.

In any event, one week left - beat up shoulders and triceps tonight. Gonna "super set" at home with some wide grip pull ups and dips. It feels good, cause it feels good.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, I missed a dose so I took an an extra one the next day and I think I could feel a difference that day for sure..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and Bis tonight. Feeling strong as fack and endurance is sky high!Had some pain in my tendons in my elbows so I backed off a bit. Not to mention my shoulder.... I play lots of disc golf in the summer and **** gets irritated up in muh shouldah. I know it needs time but what can ya do? Tweak this grip, change that exercise a bit - BOOM dealt with.

Took a good look in the mirror after the gym and I look stellar. Don't mean to too my own horn. Great all over pump, chiseled edges, great definition. Tbh I'm considering extending this cycle another month...

Feeling ****in awesome atm, killer workout tonight. Wifey for home late last night, its been a week. So... yeah.... that's what I'm doin :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finishes up cycle, final thoughts:

Felt great on cycle, libido unaffected/raised a little which is a plus. Endurance boost was fantastic, kept going and going. Recovery was solid as well.

Was a mild cycle by all accounts. Weight gain of 1 lb eating maintenance. Nice recomp effect for sure, visibly slimmed a bit.

I'd imagine double dosing would really open things up a bit, but would view the Halo as a fine addition to any cutting cycle to increase endurance.