Ostar1ne came in today

pjunior33

Awards
Just took my first two capsules. Going to take 10 mg a day for a week to see how my body reacts. Will up to 20mg a day after. This is my first "non natural" supplement ever taken. Hopefully I see good results. I have heard some people can't sleep or feel lethargic during the day, I can't afford to have those sides and if I do i will discontinue this run. Also, should I be running anything else with the Ostar1ne for support?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Just took my first two capsules. Going to take 10 mg a day for a week to see how my body reacts. Will up to 20mg a day after. This is my first "non natural" supplement ever taken. Hopefully I see good results. I have heard some people can't sleep or feel lethargic during the day, I can't afford to have those sides and if I do i will discontinue this run. Also, should I be running anything else with the Ostar1ne for support?
love the product and it's dosed right. 5 mg makes it flexible. I'm using 10 mg in post cycle right now.i would start at 20mg and see how it goes from there. Make sure your diet and training is up to par. Depending on your goals.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You shouldn't need any support supps. Maybe buy some TransFORM or ELIM1NATE and take it if you have any estro issues - it increases estrogen levels for some people.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
I'm on week 2 of 20mg a day. So far, no sleeping or lethargy issues. Actually, no real sides to complain of at all.