Clen & workplace drug testing

R

ryan1991

Awards
Hi all

I'm thinking of using clen but my work do random drug testing I have the list of what they test for but still not sure if it will come up can someone let me know if it will or where I could find out if it does

Cheers

image-1108733039.jpg

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
No expert here, but you should be good. Testing for AAS or "PED's" is way more expensive than your run if the mill drug test for bannes substances like pot or mdma. I would be extremely surprised for a company to dish out money to test for gear. Its like in the military, all the drug tests check for everyday drugs, but you wont pop for having elevated test, its a completely different test all on its own.

Like i said im no expert but i think you'd be in the clear. Could any other members chime in if they have a better opinion?

P

PILL

Awards
Yep, they're going to go for the cheapest test they can. I'm a marine and the only reason I would ever get tested for PEDs is if my command just decided they didn't like me and wanted to try and screw me.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Yep, they're going to go for the cheapest test they can. I'm a marine and the only reason I would ever get tested for PEDs is if my command just decided they didn't like me and wanted to try and screw me.
Semper, yeah im out now but the only time i ever saw someone get tested was after my command did a BN wide health and comfort and for empty vials in a buddy's room

R

ryan1991

Awards
Thanks guys but my workplace send off the drug test to the same place where the athletes for the London Olympics drug tests were tested at it's not a simply pee in the cup and dip stick it to tell you which is what makes me think maybe they do?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5, 6,10 & 12 panel tests, which are probably what 99.9% of all employers actually use, cover these drugs:

Cocaine
Marijuana
Angel Dust
Amphetamines (includes Adderall and Meth)
Opiates (Heroine & Morphine)
Benzodizepines (Xanax & Vallium)
Barbiturates
Methadone
Propoxyphene
Methaqualone
Expanded amphetamines (Ecstacy)
Expanded opiates (painkillers)

Make sure Clen doesn't fall under any of these and ur good.

I added them in the order that the panels occur. So five panel is the first five, six panel the first six..and so on..

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
5, 6,10 & 12 panel tests, which are probably what 99.o% of all employers actually use, cover these drugs:

Cocaine
Marijuana
Angel Dust
Amphetamines (includes Adderall and Meth)
Opiates (Heroine & Morphine)
Benzodizepines (Xanax & Vallium)
Barbiturates
Methadone
Propoxyphene
:Thanked:
There you go OP, fueledpassions to the rescue

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check latest revision to my first post.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys but my workplace send off the drug test to the same place where the athletes for the London Olympics drug tests were tested at it's not a simply pee in the cup and dip stick it to tell you which is what makes me think maybe they do?
Just ask them what type of test it is..

If they say 5 thru 12 panel drug test, then revert back to my previous post. If it's something else, Google it and find out more. Plenty of junkies tryin to help each other out on the Web so I'm sure u can find some kind of reliable Information about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Alpha Gainz 1
D Cycle Logs 15
N Weight Loss 5
B Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11