Best cutting stack

B

bangbang92

Awards
Well im about to start my pct off of olympus labs dmz. Gained alot of strength. And i do mean alot . Ill post my log later on that. But anyways im going ahead and getting together my cutting stack for later down the road. Like 4 months from now. I been looking at the shredd3d stack on nutirverse website. Any input? Im 6,1 231 . About 14%bodyfat .

B

bangbang92

Awards
My goal is to get back down to about 210ish and be cut up. Before the dmz i was 217. Now at 230 its getting harder and harder to run. And for my job. I have to run

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Epi Tren for a cut is good. Or just high dosed stano with lower carb diet should do the trick

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I highly rec anava/maste/var cycle for cut ; )

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well im about to start my pct off of olympus labs dmz. Gained alot of strength. And i do mean alot . Ill post my log later on that. But anyways im going ahead and getting together my cutting stack for later down the road. Like 4 months from now. I been looking at the shredd3d stack on nutirverse website. Any input? Im 6,1 231 . About 14%bodyfat .
SHR3DD3D stack is good but I'd personally just buy 2 bottles of DermaTREN (take advantage of bulk buy discount) and one bottle of EP15TANE and run it like this:

DermaTREN 3ml/day for 60 days
EP15TANE at 30/45/45/45/45/45

Remember support supps and a proper PCT protocol.

Discount code SAVE10NOW should give you 10% off at nutri-verse.com :)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
SHR3DD3D stack is good but I'd personally just buy 2 bottles of DermaTREN (take advantage of bulk buy discount) and one bottle of EP15TANE and run it like this: DermaTREN 3ml/day for 60 days EP15TANE at 30/45/45/45/45/45 Remember support supps and a proper PCT protocol. Discount code SAVE10NOW should give you 10% off at nutri-verse.com :)
That's my kind of stack!

P

purpleganj

Awards
test prop / tren ace / mast prop / var

but rly it all comes down to diet. I've seen some ridiculously impressive 16 week test / var contest prep cycle results

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Epi Tren for a cut is good. Or just high dosed stano with lower carb diet should do the trick
He said he needs to run. Tren is a bad recommendation.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
test prop / tren ace / mast prop / var

but rly it all comes down to diet. I've seen some ridiculously impressive 16 week test / var contest prep cycle results
Agreed.

B

bangbang92

Awards
yea I been trying to control my diet right now as best as I can . im currently deployed so its not easy. basicly I need to cut down but retain my strength as much as I can . my run is terrible now sense I put 15 pounds on in a little over a month. I may just try and cut naturally and see how that goes until im good to do another cycle .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah, what's up with all these tren recommendations? Comon guys.

Run osta 20mg for 8 weeks. You'll retain all your mass and strength while your diet is shredding bf. no need for a serm in pct. just use Cel pct Assist and reduce Xt starting week three. Possibly a forma product like the one OL makes. No need to destroy your body just to RETAIN muscle. That's the point of a cut.
Everyone, you're making recomp suggestions. The OP wants to cut. And he needs to stay athletic which osta is Great for IME.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Yeah, what's up with all these tren recommendations? Comon guys. Run osta 20mg for 8 weeks. You'll retain all your mass and strength while your diet is shredding bf. no need for a serm in pct. just use Cel pct Assist and reduce Xt starting week three. Possibly a forma product like the one OL makes. No need to destroy your body just to RETAIN muscle. That's the point of a cut. Everyone, you're making recomp suggestions. The OP wants to cut. And he needs to stay athletic which osta is Great for IME.
finally someone sees what I see

P

purpleganj

Awards
He said he needs to run. Tren is a bad recommendation.
Whoops missed that part. My apologies.

Dont need to cut the tren out all together, it is the best compound for nutrient partitioning and for muscle retention after all, not to mention its effect on the AR. My first Tren run I used 300mg/week had great results from it and it didnt effect my cardio at all. If you are worried about it maybe add in EQ or some form of boldenone to counter act trens cardio diminshing effects.

So with new development Id say Test/Primo/Var

Again tho if you have to run the pumps from the anavar could rly cause issues too.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Whoops missed that part. My apologies.

Dont need to cut the tren out all together, it is the best compound for nutrient partitioning and for muscle retention after all, not to mention its effect on the AR. My first Tren run I used 300mg/week had great results from it and it didnt effect my cardio at all. If you are worried about it maybe add in EQ or some form of boldenone to counter act trens cardio diminshing effects.

So with new development Id say Test/Primo/Var

Again tho if you have to run the pumps from the anavar could rly cause issues too.
I think he might just be interested in legal stuff, but I agree. Trenbolone will help with cutting. I still think osta is a safer choice for someone not planning on competing. Tren side effects are simply not worth the benefits for the average guy. Just buckle down and diet and osta will do its job.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I think he might just be interested in legal stuff, but I agree. Trenbolone will help with cutting. I still think osta is a safer choice for someone not planning on competing. Tren side effects are simply not worth the benefits for the average guy. Just buckle down and diet and osta will do its job.
I'm finding tren side effects strange right now. On my first ever run of tren, and started at 350mg per week. Insane sweats, struggled to control the mood swings etc.

Anyway, being completely irresponsible, I decided to up the dose to 1200mg per week (insane I know) and the sides have levelled out. Dreams are pretty weird, sleeping is a tad difficult at times and I sweat like hell pretty much all day. But the sense of well being and general mood is much more stable. I've dropped the test right down to 250mg per week, and I'm running 400mg mast prop per week. But this seems a much more comfortable cycle even though the dose of the most aggressive compound is much higher.

Not meaning to hijack, sorry just started to reply and spun off on one...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm finding tren side effects strange right now. On my first ever run of tren, and started at 350mg per week. Insane sweats, struggled to control the mood swings etc.

Anyway, being completely irresponsible, I decided to up the dose to 1200mg per week (insane I know) and the sides have levelled out. Dreams are pretty weird, sleeping is a tad difficult at times and I sweat like hell pretty much all day. But the sense of well being and general mood is much more stable. I've dropped the test right down to 250mg per week, and I'm running 400mg mast prop per week. But this seems a much more comfortable cycle even though the dose of the most aggressive compound is much higher.

Why would you up it that much? If sides were already kicking your ass

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Why would you up it that much? If sides were already kicking your ass
I have absolutely no idea. It's not my first cycle and I'm normally responsible so I'm putting it down to unstable state of mind. I'm proposing in 4 weeks on holiday, and thought that every last gram of fat I can lose and muscle I can gain is worth it.

Sessions are odd, some days I feel like I've done nothing, and get a slight pump, but the pump then doesn't leave, it just sort of "firms up" ready for the next session when I go again. It's either insane anabolism or a massive placebo. I don't feel rundown or stressed either, I actually feel better now than at the start of the cycle.

Maybe this is how cows feel just before they're turned into sirloin steak...

B

bangbang92

Awards
Yeah, what's up with all these tren recommendations? Comon guys. Run osta 20mg for 8 weeks. You'll retain all your mass and strength while your diet is shredding bf. no need for a serm in pct. just use Cel pct Assist and reduce Xt starting week three. Possibly a forma product like the one OL makes. No need to destroy your body just to RETAIN muscle. That's the point of a cut. Everyone, you're making recomp suggestions. The OP wants to cut. And he needs to stay athletic which osta is Great for IME.
What exactly is osta ? Its sounds like a good run but i need a little more info on it please. Ive started to switch over from a low rep workout to a high rep also in order to burn a little more. Honestly at this point im pretty happy with where i sit strenght wise so if i can maintain and cut down or even gain a little more strenght it would be great. My end goal is to be around 8 percent bf and the i can start working back up again.

B

bangbang92

Awards
deffently want legal options. Ive took a prohormone that had alot of tren in it before and it made my run suffer alot then also but it wasnt that bad. Seems ever sense this dmz run ive just really fell short in my cardio

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think everyone was mentioning Tren because is has the greatest effect on the AR in the fat cell causing it to release the fat. It is also the most anti catabolic steroid in existence so no loss would occur so when people here think of cut they think of the biggest and baddest mofo for a cut and Tren is exactly that. Well as far as steroids go.

However you are correct for what he wants Osta is probably the way to go. Will help keep him anabolic even in a slight caloric deficit, and should not have any affect on his air. However if you want even more size or to turn that into more of a recomp you should look into DermaSTR3NGTH as well since it really helps with protein synthesis and people are seeing great recovery and steady strength increases right now.

As far as what is Ostarine, it is a SARM, it is legal, it isn't a steroid but it pretends to be. Running it around 20mgs would be good for you and you would only need an OTC PCT.

R

RobC9

Awards
I think everyone was mentioning Tren because is has the greatest effect on the AR in the fat cell causing it to release the fat. It is also the most anti catabolic steroid in existence so no loss would occur so when people here think of cut they think of the biggest and baddest mofo for a cut and Tren is exactly that. Well as far as steroids go. However you are correct for what he wants Osta is probably the way to go. Will help keep him anabolic even in a slight caloric deficit, and should not have any affect on his air. However if you want even more size or to turn that into more of a recomp you should look into DermaSTR3NGTH as well since it really helps with protein synthesis and people are seeing great recovery and steady strength increases right now. As far as what is Ostarine, it is a SARM, it is legal, it isn't a steroid but it pretends to be. Running it around 20mgs would be good for you and you would only need an OTC PCT.
Are you talking about something like ostaRX? Is this a sarm?

P

purpleganj

Awards

Tren is weird for sure. But Im curious what your test lvl was at prior to dropping it the 250mg/week.

Chances are the sides went away bc SOME not all people respond better to tren when test is low. When I run tren, i have to have my ratio of tren to test at least 1:1 or pref high test, low tren (usually I do 750 test and 4-500 tren, and low mast). My buddy on the other hand gets unbearable sides unless he run his tren 2:1 to test. or even closer to 3:1. Hes currently doing his summer cut cycle at 300mg test, 750mg tren, 800mg mast

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read that Tren can hurt your cardio. I don't have any experience with it tho.
Yes it does hurt the cardio. For some unlucky folks, it's down right dangerous and should be a last option protocol for anything.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have absolutely no idea. It's not my first cycle and I'm normally responsible so I'm putting it down to unstable state of mind. I'm proposing in 4 weeks on holiday, and thought that every last gram of fat I can lose and muscle I can gain is worth it.

Sessions are odd, some days I feel like I've done nothing, and get a slight pump, but the pump then doesn't leave, it just sort of "firms up" ready for the next session when I go again. It's either insane anabolism or a massive placebo. I don't feel rundown or stressed either, I actually feel better now than at the start of the cycle.

Maybe this is how cows feel just before they're turned into sirloin steak...
Dang man, don't waste the cycle. Get some slin and you'll put on 30lbs with that much Tren, lol.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
What exactly is osta ? Its sounds like a good run but i need a little more info on it please. Ive started to switch over from a low rep workout to a high rep also in order to burn a little more. Honestly at this point im pretty happy with where i sit strenght wise so if i can maintain and cut down or even gain a little more strenght it would be great. My end goal is to be around 8 percent bf and the i can start working back up again.
It's a sarm that sounds perfect for you. Diet is everything.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Tren is weird for sure. But Im curious what your test lvl was at prior to dropping it the 250mg/week. Chances are the sides went away bc SOME not all people respond better to tren when test is low. When I run tren, i have to have my ratio of tren to test at least 1:1 or pref high test, low tren (usually I do 750 test and 4-500 tren, and low mast). My buddy on the other hand gets unbearable sides unless he run his tren 2:1 to test. or even closer to 3:1. Hes currently doing his summer cut cycle at 300mg test, 750mg tren, 800mg mast
I was going for a 12 week cycle of bulk into recomp/cut, so the plan was to do:

4 weeks test:tren 350:350
4 weeks test:tren 250:500
4 weeks test:tren 800:200 (mast prop at 400mg)

In the end I did the first 4 weeks but really struggled with sides and motivation. It was awful, I barely went in the gym and when I did I was lethargic and useless. Even considered a PWO (which I never take because I am ridiculously stims sensitive).

In week 5 I upped it to 600mg tren 250 test and felt better after a week. From week 7 I've been doing 125mg test, 200mg mast, 500mg tren every 3 days and feel like a god. So ratios are at 1:4 on test to tren and 1:2.5 on mast to tren. Love it, and other than sweating and occasional shortness of breath, I'm "side less". Even gyno is easier to control like this.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Dang man, don't waste the cycle. Get some slin and you'll put on 30lbs with that much Tren, lol.
Hahaha. I've only just plucked up the nuts to jump on the tren train (glad I did, I love the stuff)!! I think slin is something I know too little about to mess with; all my reading has mainly been around hormonal compounds and their effects so far.

I wouldn't rule out slin or hgh in the future, it's just not for me until I'm completely confident I know how to run it safely and effectively. Have you ever run slin? Best place to start to read up on it?

P

purpleganj

Awards
I was going for a 12 week cycle of bulk into recomp/cut, so the plan was to do:

4 weeks test:tren 350:350
4 weeks test:tren 250:500
4 weeks test:tren 800:200 (mast prop at 400mg)

In the end I did the first 4 weeks but really struggled with sides and motivation. It was awful, I barely went in the gym and when I did I was lethargic and useless. Even considered a PWO (which I never take because I am ridiculously stims sensitive).

In week 5 I upped it to 600mg tren 250 test and felt better after a week. From week 7 I've been doing 125mg test, 200mg mast, 500mg tren every 3 days and feel like a god. So ratios are at 1:4 on test to tren and 1:2.5 on mast to tren. Love it, and other than sweating and occasional shortness of breath, I'm "side less". Even gyno is easier to control like this.
Yup your one of the lucky ones bro haha. Def what it is. Id like to see you up the test to at least a TRT dose of 250mg/week tho, and if you have the quantity prolly bump the mast much higher. more like 600mg/week. Mast IMO is big time under-rated and is prolly my fav compound even for people who arent lean, once you get above 600 it rly does great work. Just dont bump it much higher than the tren so it doesnt over-compete the tren for AR binding (even tho trens binding affinity is much higher, you still want it to have as much room to bind as possible)

Also wanted to ask about your original cycle dosage layout. If you were starting at bulk and ending as a cut, why was your test low in the beginning but high towards the end. You wanna keep wet compounds lower during a cut. At any rate it balanced itself out. Id say if you did 250 test/5-600 tren/ 600 mast thatd be a great sweet spot to ride out for a while.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You can cut on anything except a bad diet. Drugs absolutely do not matter unless your sub 8% trying to get the rock hard dry shredded look and even then it's fully diet dependent.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Also wanted to ask about your original cycle dosage layout. If you were starting at bulk and ending as a cut, why was your test low in the beginning but high towards the end. You wanna keep wet compounds lower during a cut. At any rate it balanced itself out. Id say if you did 250 test/5-600 tren/ 600 mast thatd be a great sweet spot to ride out for a while.
My bad, it was 800 tren 200mg test, not the other way around. Basically my test went:

350mg
250mg
250mg (got that wrong too)

And my tren went:

350mg
500mg
800mg

I'm doing 125mg test, 200mg mast, 500mg tren every three days now. Just picked up two more vials of tren and mast so may knock the mast up further. Problem is, the shots are huge already. I'm at 5ml per shot already, and taking mast higher means another pin or attaching a water pistol to a needle...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can cut on anything except a bad diet. Drugs absolutely do not matter unless your sub 8% trying to get the rock hard dry shredded look and even then it's fully diet dependent.
DING DING DING!!!!!

Survey Says: #1 Answer!!!!!

Tren can help with cutting even at higher body fat because of how it acts on the AR within fat cells. However you will not notice this unless you are already very lean. It still helps but bottoms line you could take Clen & T3 and force yourself to eat too much and not lose weight. Diet is the number one factor.

P

purpleganj

Awards
Most definitely agreed. Diet is of upmost importance. BUT I might also add if you are looking for a cut cycle, i certainly wouldnt go recommending test e/deca/dbol. Nor would I recommend EQ cuz it makes you hungry as ****. So techincally you can cut on whatever, but somre are more advantageous over others.

Either way, like said, make sure your diet is on point first, training on point 2nd, THEN and only then do you worry about drugs

P

purpleganj

Awards
My bad, it was 800 tren 200mg test, not the other way around. Basically my test went:

350mg
250mg
250mg (got that wrong too)

And my tren went:

350mg
500mg
800mg

I'm doing 125mg test, 200mg mast, 500mg tren every three days now. Just picked up two more vials of tren and mast so may knock the mast up further. Problem is, the shots are huge already. I'm at 5ml per shot already, and taking mast higher means another pin or attaching a water pistol to a needle...
Ahhhh ok I wasnt aware you were doing long esters. Next cut try the shorter esters and pin daily. Kick in quick, less water(even tho your test is so low doesnt matter) and since your pinning everyday or EOD, you can get the doses higher. plus you dont have to wait a week + for changes to take effect if sides get out of control.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Most definitely agreed. Diet is of upmost importance. BUT I might also add if you are looking for a cut cycle, i certainly wouldnt go recommending test e/deca/dbol. Nor would I recommend EQ cuz it makes you hungry as ****. So techincally you can cut on whatever, but somre are more advantageous over others. Either way, like said, make sure your diet is on point first, training on point 2nd, THEN and only then do you worry about drugs
Bull. You can cut just fine on all of the above. Look at pros and what they run till 4 weeks out. Tell me they're bulking till 4 weeks out. Doubt that greatly. You can cut on ANYTHING.

I saw kleen in here. Remember our cutting contest when I dumped 30lbs of body fat on deca this winter?

P

purpleganj

Awards
Bull. You can cut just fine on all of the above. Look at pros and what they run till 4 weeks out. Tell me they're bulking till 4 weeks out. Doubt that greatly. You can cut on ANYTHING.

I saw kleen in here. Remember our cutting contest when I dumped 30lbs of body fat on deca this winter?
im not gonna debate about how much fat you lost cuz you can obviously still cut fat.

but what i said is I agree, you can cut on anything, just that some are better for it than others

B

bangbang92

Awards
Would iron mag labs ostarx work ? Or where else can i buy ostraine. Im really intrested in giving this a try now

B

bangbang92

Awards
if i just finished my dmz pct how long should i wait before i start on a cycle of ostra1ne . I didnt know olympus labs had one . I deffently will look into that. Very good products. And should a liver support be taken and wat about pct?

B

bangbang92

Awards
Basicly ostra . I have arm1care . And pct and im fine correct? Also while im at it can i run a strong fat burner with this? Im bound and determined to lose as much fat as i can. Diet is almost perfect . Im one of them type of people where its hard to lose fat .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TESTP89 Anabolics 46
MaXa Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 16
Industrial Anabolics 13
T Anabolics 6