Best strongest most potent hormone.

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What's up guys, I'm 26 5'8 185 with 11% bf. Looking to run my second cycle however, I'd like to know which is the best and strongest hormone or hormones to run. I'd like to gain some killer mass and strength as well as attempting to keep my bf% low or even lower. If anybody can point me to a great stack or best most potent prohormone right now I would appreciate it. My prior cycle was h-drol + xtreme-tren and had pretty good results. Thanks guys.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
What's up guys, I'm 26 5'8 185 with 11% bf. Looking to run my second cycle however, I'd like to know which is the best and strongest hormone or hormones to run. I'd like to gain some killer mass and strength as well as attempting to keep my bf% low or even lower. If anybody can point me to a great stack or best most potent prohormone right now I would appreciate it. My prior cycle was h-drol + xtreme-tren and had pretty good results. Thanks guys.
Good to see someone actually looking for results and not just "what has the least side effects?" Lmao. You're like me, good stuff bro.
Now on to your question, I would recommend dymethazine at 60mg. The stuff works well. It has little side effects also. (Love this on a recomp. I'm currently shredding while gaining a ton of mass)
Another option, methylstenbolone at 20-40mg, 40 being the highest I would ever go due to this being extremely toxic. However gains aren't any better than high dosed dymethazine (dmz).
Another option, superdrol at 20mg for 4 weeks, adjust the dose as needed. This is easy the most powerful of the 3. And much more side effects.

I personally enjoy bridging. So I would choose one of these and then bridge into a slightly less toxic hormone for a total 10 week cycle. Bulk with the strong hormone and then shred with the weaker one possibly.
Hope this helps. This is just some basic info. If you have questions or want some more of my thoughts or ideas feel free to PM me.

MooseSPQR

Awards
Who sells, in your opinion, the best DMZ? I am looking at running and can not decide on a PH until I do all my research.

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Depends on if it's your first one. For my first one I did hdrol stacked with xtreme-tren and had great results. I wouldn't go too potent unless you've had prior experience. Also depends on your age and goal etc. I was checking out M-1T earlier but I'm going to go with one of these that rep stated. I'm not messing around this time, I want to go in and conquer the world right now. So to speak.

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
P.S: I've just been out of the game for a bit and going naturally so I haven't kept up on whats new and good these days. I've hit a plateau.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Who sells, in your opinion, the best DMZ? I am looking at running and can not decide on a PH until I do all my research.
Olympus labs

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I love DMZ, ours is Dymethazi9e. I get more strength than mass when I run it though.

I ran Stenadrol for 8 weeks earlier in the year and it was great-- it is on the harsher side, and I'm not recommending 8 weeks. I'm pretty lucky sides wise, only thing I ever get is killer cramps if I don't have taurine. Starting mid second week my strength and weight gains were ridiculous.

Cycle was:
Stenadrol - 4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Ar1macare pro
Tudca
Also had Adex on hand but never needed it(still have it on hand to be safe though)

Pct
Ar1macare pro
Nolva 20/20/10/10
I also used form, now we have TransFORM, stable in my PCT

My next PCT I plan to add Dermastrength and maybe ep1c if we have any left after our Nutraplanet intro sale Aug. 5th ^^

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I personally enjoy bridging. So I would choose one of these and then bridge into a slightly less toxic hormone for a total 10 week cycle. Bulk with the strong hormone and then shred with the weaker one possibly.
I like doing this, too. My favorite is SD bridge into Epi.

infraredline

Awards
I would say when comparing gains to side effects it didn't get much better than the old 1-androstenediol (1-AD). It was dry, became 1-test, was non methylated, didn't convert to estrogen, and packed on size pretty darn well. Only negative is that it gave you lethargy but that is easily fixed.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would say when comparing gains to side effects it didn't get much better than the old 1-androstenediol (1-AD). It was dry, became 1-test, was non methylated, didn't convert to estrogen, and packed on size pretty darn well. Only negative is that it gave you lethargy but that is easily fixed.
That's not even in the same ballpark as steroids like sd and m1t. And yes, as said above, both are banned. That would be why you can't find them. This is why I recommended msten and dmz also.

infraredline

Awards
That's not even in the same ballpark as steroids like sd and m1t. And yes, as said above, both are banned. That would be why you can't find them. This is why I recommended msten and dmz also.
I said comparing sides to gains. SD and M1T will put on more mass but they are also sides city and harsh as hell, 1-AD's worst side effect was lethargy and you could easily get a good 10-15lbs of quality keepable mass from it if you really worked hard.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
do a teste/deca cycle for 12-14 weeks with 4-6 weeks of dbol.... : / AI and PCT dont forget it...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I said comparing sides to gains. SD and M1T will put on more mass but they are also sides city and harsh as hell, 1-AD's worst side effect was lethargy and you could easily get a good 10-15lbs of quality keepable mass from it if you really worked hard.
The name of the thread is "best strongest most potent hormone" lol
Pounds honestly mean very little to me, I find it funny when people say the gained 25 pounds and kept 15. Congrats, your fat. I gained 8 and kept 8. And it's muscle.
But to each his own, if its your opinion that's the best hormone I respect that.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
do a teste/deca cycle for 12-14 weeks with 4-6 weeks of dbol.... : / AI and PCT dont forget it...
That would be good. imo There is no reason to run deca when there is NPP. It's faster acting, and doesn't hang around in your system as long.
Maybe replace the dbol with one of the compounds we have discussed but dbol is also very powerful. That would be fun.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't oral tren be the strongest androgen hormone out there?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wouldn't oral tren be the strongest androgen hormone out there?
Yes, but It leaves your liver permanently damaged, and could end your life. I can not recommend this steroid.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Out of everything that is our right now I am with the guys on team DMZ. It was asked earlier who had the best DMZ, well I am not going to get into purity discussions regarding ours compared to others but Olympus Labs purity is beyond reproach and you can look around and find mutiple logs going currently to prove it.

If I were you I would jump on the DIMETHAZI9E, plenty in 1 bottle to run at a really high dose for 4 weeks a high dose for 6. C'Mon, you now you wanna be a DEMI-GOD!!!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but It leaves your liver permanently damaged, and could end your life. I can not recommend this steroid.
Permanently damaged? Not up to date with oral tren but how does it cause permanent damage, would that not mean all steroids do as well, but also isn't tudca/udca used and proven to reverse damage done to the liver. I have no idea honestly, just asking if you know?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Permanently damaged? Not up to date with oral tren but how does it cause permanent damage, would that not mean all steroids do as well, but also isn't tudca/udca used and proven to reverse damage done to the liver. I have no idea honestly, just asking if you know?
The damage done by methyl tren can not be undone in some people. It also has ended people's lives. Are gains worth dying over?
No other steroid (as far as I know) has this effect.
For the exact scientific explanation on why methyl tren's damage is irreversible there are studies and literature that should be easily accessible through google.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
There is a new M1T by celtic labs :)
Celtic labs has a ph to superdrol :)
These compounds act different than actual M1T and sd. The m1t-o doesn't have many logs yet to prove effectiveness but it looks promising. And the sd sounds average at best.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
DMZ the truth

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The damage done by methyl tren can not be undone in some people. It also has ended people's lives. Are gains worth dying over?
No other steroid (as far as I know) has this effect.
For the exact scientific explanation on why methyl tren's damage is irreversible there are studies and literature that should be easily accessible through google.
Yes. Gains are well worth dying for.

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Could you stack dbol with any of these PH's? Like dbol +dmz or etc? And how do you fix lethargy? I get lethargy from hormones more than I do oils. Furazadrol and trenadrol gave me crazy lethargy so bad I had to stop it. That's why I went to hdrol + xtreme-tren which was amazing. Only sides from that was back pumps. And taurine fixed that instantly.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
These compounds act different than actual M1T and sd. The m1t-o doesn't have many logs yet to prove effectiveness but it looks promising. And the sd sounds average at best.
My friend ran M1T -o and he blew up on it he stated it was stronger them M1A but much dryier and he felt great on it. I ran M1A back when legal gear had it and that **** got me jacked gained 16 on it im sure M1T-o is up there with the strongest orals wish more people were running logs.on it

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Could you stack dbol with any of these PH's? Like dbol +dmz or etc? And how do you fix lethargy? I get lethargy from hormones more than I do oils. Furazadrol and trenadrol gave me crazy lethargy so bad I had to stop it. That's why I went to hdrol + xtreme-tren which was amazing. Only sides from that was back pumps. And taurine fixed that instantly.
a lot of people here use Tr3st that seems to help with lethargy

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
im going to be running dmz + tr3st for 6 weeks then tren for the last 4. I will be logging it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could but the question is should you? If healthy probably wouldn't kill you. May not even be too bad depending on doses of each. I would opt for stacking with something less liver toxic.
a lot of people here use Tr3st that seems to help with lethargy
This is actually more along the lines of what I would stack with DBol or DMZ since it is a very strong anabolic and liver toxicity isn't a problem with it. We have both oral TR3ST and DermaTR3ST. Lots of guys seem to like running both. The Derma as a base dose then oral for the pre workout dose. You would definitely want a good AI and support supps to stack any of that. AR1MACARE Pro supplies 50mgs Arimistane to help with estro has TUDCA and other ingredients for lipids and whatnot. You could use TransFORM to control estro on that cycle as well if.

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Like i said, I will be running dmz + tr3st for 6 weeks then tren for 4. I'll def have my cycle assist/nolva/clomid/pct assist /AI etc.. At this point i'm just trying to figure out what's best to use on cycle and what doses and what not etc.. Thanks for the support mrkleen, and like I said ultimately, I want the most out of this, I want to dose as high as possible without screwing myself up but safe also. I'm looking for dramatic results. I've done and injectable before, test e + masteron e and to be honest, I got more out of a prohormone cycle than I did injecting. As weird as that may sound. I don't want to mess around, I plan to go balls to the wall my friend(s). Ar1micare is the same as arimistane? I just got confused with that sentence. I can use both that and transform you're saying, correct?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Agreed. Like i said, I will be running dmz + tr3st for 6 weeks then tren for 4. I'll def have my cycle assist/nolva/clomid/pct assist /AI etc.. At this point i'm just trying to figure out what's best to use on cycle and what doses and what not etc.. Thanks for the support mrkleen, and like I said ultimately, I want the most out of this, I want to dose as high as possible without screwing myself up but safe also. I'm looking for dramatic results. I've done and injectable before, test e + masteron e and to be honest, I got more out of a prohormone cycle than I did injecting. As weird as that may sound. I don't want to mess around, I plan to go balls to the wall my friend(s). Ar1micare is the same as arimistane? I just got confused with that sentence. I can use both that and transform you're saying, correct?
Look at the Pm again, tren for 6 weeks. Not 4.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
right right, my bad. got mixed up
But it won't make the cycle any longer than if you did tren for 4. Just overlap 2 weeks of tren with the last 2 weeks of dmz.