Natural test recovery time

Testosaurus

Testosaurus

Awards
Hey guys,

I ran a cycle of test 500 for 12 weeks and deca 250 for 8 weeks, did 3.5 weeks of tamox 40/40/20/20 with and AI. It's been about a month since I finished my pct and my natural test is just now noticeably coming back (ie libido coming back) but I still have a hard time getting that vascular strong erection that I had before. I know that 4 weeks is probably not the longest it has taken to recover but I've heard some serious horror story's regarding deca and was wondering is anyone has had any experience in the subject. I've been taking trib, horny goat weed, dhea, and multivitamins along with a clean diet, and it seems to speed up the recovery.

Age- 20
Cycle experience- 4-5 since I was 17

Before you criticize my age and experience Note I do compete and have been pretty successful (all modesty included)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hey guys,

I ran a cycle of test 500 for 12 weeks and deca 250 for 8 weeks, did 3.5 weeks of tamox 40/40/20/20 with and AI. It's been about a month since I finished my pct and my natural test is just now noticeably coming back (ie libido coming back) but I still have a hard time getting that vascular strong erection that I had before. I know that 4 weeks is probably not the longest it has taken to recover but I've heard some serious horror story's regarding deca and was wondering is anyone has had any experience in the subject. I've been taking trib, horny goat weed, dhea, and multivitamins along with a clean diet, and it seems to speed up the recovery.

Age- 20
Cycle experience- 4-5 since I was 17

Before you criticize my age and experience Note I do compete and have been pretty successful (all modesty included)
Its your choice what age you start, just like it was mine. It's not anyone's place on the Internet to criticize you or anyone else for your life choices.
Just understand, your libido will come back weaker every time.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would hold off ANY aas pro-h or not until atleast age 24-25yrs of age....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A month out isn't bad, and you didn't run Deca high enough or long enough to likely have any lasting issues. You are only a month out i wouldn't trip over it. As long as it is functioning it is only going to get better as time goes by. I would definitely go get your test levels checked in a month to see if you have recovered well or not. Erections, ball size, all of that stuff don't really mean anything as far as recovery goes. You can have the test levels of an old man and still get wood. My test was down to 172 and I was still able to get an erection and use it just fine. So don't use that as a measuring stick.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thank you. Reps for that!
I believe in everyone's journey being their own. Many of the greatest bodybuilders and fitness icons began steroid use at an age that would baffle the average gym rat. The bigger the risk, the bigger the result, whether it be good or bad.
Don't get me wrong, I'm talking for people like OP who have a goal in mind that they will do anything to achieve, not a teenager who doesn't have the self discipline not to eat fast food every day. If you have a solid understanding of diet, and have spent your time in the gym, then who am I to judge you?