First H-Drol Cycle

PILL

Awards
I'm about to start my first cycle and would like a little input. I'm planning on doing 4 weeks of HaloX, but I have enough to stretch it to 6 if I feel the need. Already taking BCAAs, Creatine, Fish Oil, and Super B Complex supplements and plan to continue them through the stack and after.

6'3" 225LBS and looking to add around 10 pounds of lean mass in the next few months.

Cycle-
Liv52
Cycle Support
HaloX 50/50/75/75

PCT-
Tamox

I also have a bottle of Formeron that I have considered stacking with the HaloX, but I've seen a lot of input concerning using it during the PCT or starting it at the trail end of the cycle and continuing it into PCT. Any suggestions as to the best way to use it? Thanks for the help.

stann123

stann123

Awards
4 weeks is to short. Drop cycle armour and get CEL cycle assist. Get taurine 3-6g

50/75/75/75/75/75(maybe 100)

Pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 3g e/d

PILL

Awards
Edited my post, I have Iron Labs Cycle Support, not Cycle Armour.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Save The Formabolic for PCT brother Halo does not aromatase. And I would second the recommendation to make it longer halo just starts getting good at week three check Kickstart7's halo x log he killed it!
If you log it I would love to follow it. If you havent bought it yest check the code MCCREW20 to get 20% off everything on the IF site.

PILL

Awards
That's what I would go with as well for the OP's stats
Thanks for the help. I'll pick up some Taurine and DAA. Are y'all of the opinion that Iron Lab's Cycle Support is an inferior product? I already have a bottle of it. And why not use the Formeron as a test booster?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the help. I'll pick up some Taurine and DAA. Are y'all of the opinion that Iron Lab's Cycle Support is an inferior product? I already have a bottle of it. And why not use the Formeron as a test booster?
You wont need Formestane on cycle. Do you know the current ingred profile for Iron labs cycle support?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually if I am reading this correctly it shows the DAILY serving size(4 caps) so it would contain about half as much as Cycle Assist

• Capsules per container: 120 Capsules
  • Serving Size: 2 Capsules
  • Servings: 60 Servings
  • Daily Dosage: 2 Servings
Additional Detail:

• EAN: 5060359140012
  • ASIN: B007HP04UM
Authorised Retailers:

US Version Daily Dosage

• N-Acetyl-Cystenine - 900mg
  • Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) - 825mg
  • Hawthorn Berry (1.8% Vitexin) - 400mg
  • Saw Palmetto (45% Fatty Acids) - 200mg
  • Celery Seed Extract - 100mg
  • Grape Seed Extract - 100mg
  • Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 100mg
  • Pantothenic Acid - 45mg
  • Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) - 20mg
  • Policosanol - 20mg
  • Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) - 10mg

PILL

Awards
4 Capsules of Cycle Assist-
Amount Per Serving:
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – 750 mg
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) – 500 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) – 500 mg 5000%
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) – 300 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) – 50mg 2500 %
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) – 160 mg
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) – 75 mg
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) – 75 mg
Policosanol – 20 mg
Zinc Gluconate – 15 mg 100%

It looks like I should just double the suggested serving of Cycle Support to 8 pills a day and switch to Cycle Assist when I run out.