My research has led me to build my First PH Cycle Stack

ceocorona

Awards
Little about me first… I am 26 years old, 5'9", 200 lbs, ~17% BF. I have been lifting for just over 2 years before I took a 9 month hiatus. I have since been working out the last 6 months with the goal of shedding fat. I have been dropping about ~1lb of BF for the past 6 months while adding lean mass. In regards to my starting "scale" weight I was sitting fat, dumb, and happy at ~235-240lbs.

The past 6 months my diet has been on point and tracking strictly to my macros. 1.5-2g P / 1g C / .5-.75g F per LBM which I calculated it to be around 150 lbs. So on avg I take in about 2500-3000 cals a day from this macro set up. I also have been taking various supplements (whey, multi vit, natty test, gym shred, omega, acety-l-carnitine, pre-workout, con-cret creatine, etc). I have been on a strict 6 day lifting routine (periodization) with fasted cardio in the AM and post working cardio. According to my HRM I keep my heart rate at about 65-85% for the entire workout.

With that said I know I'll need to up my macro intake to make use of the following stack. I am planning on another 1-1.2k cals a day (clean). What are your thoughts on my stack?

PH Cycle Plan

Week 1:
CEL Cycle Assist (4 pills twice a day)

Week 2-8:
HDrol (50/75/75/75/75/100) Mrn/Aft/Ngt
CEL Cycle Assist (4 pills twice a day)
Forma Stanzol (5 pumps 2 times a day)
Flax Seed Oil (3 times a day)
Omega-3 (3 times a day)
Animal Flex
Jym Multivitamin (Twice a day)
Taurine (2g 3 times a day)
Alpha Protocal: Natty Test Booster (3 pills 2 times a day)
Creatine

Week 9-12:
Tamoxifen (20/20/10/10)
Clomid (50/50/25/25)
Forged Post Cylce (2 pill 2 times a day)
Forma Stanzol (5 pumps 2 times a day)
Alpha Protocal: Natty Test Booster (3 pills 2 times a day)
Creatine

My goals, like most, is to gain as much lean mass while maintaining/lowering BF %. Ideally, I would like to see a 7-10lbs lean mass gain after my PCT cycle is over. I am working on setting up a new 12 week lifting regiment also focused on periodization (4 day split, 6 days cardio twice a day).

I am trying to get all my things in order to start this cycle on August 3rd. I'll be working at logging my personal bests on various exercise over the next two weeks. I will also be slowing adjusting my macros in the weeks leading up to my cycle.

Am I missing anything? I guess I still am working out the details in regards to timings, etc…. Comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks! Very excited to get this cycle started!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Take out the natty test booster on cycle.
Pick either nolva or clomid.
Forma isn't needed.
Take all 6g of taurine pre workout

ceocorona

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I originally had placed an order for both SERMs but that didn't go through which worked out great for me, save some cash there. I went with another vendor and picked up just nolva which I'll use in my PCT cycle.

Should have everything in hand this week with a planned start of Aug 3rd. These next two weeks can't come soon enough.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
For shredding, I think Ep15tane would be better and you'd only need one bottle for a first time cycle.

I take my taurine in two doses, especially if I'm going to be active at all during the day besides my work out.

ceocorona

Awards
I've had pretty good success with jym shred jym. Straight forward ingredients and my body has responded well to it with no side effects. After this cycle I was going to jump back on it.

I'll do some more reading on that supp though, I'll be honest I'm not familiar with it. Thanks for the suggestion.

And I work from home so when not in the gym I barely move haha. That's honestly what led to my 9nonth break. New comfy job from home. Haha

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I've had pretty good success with jym shred jym. Straight forward ingredients and my body has responded well to it with no side effects. After this cycle I was going to jump back on it. I'll do some more reading on that supp though, I'll be honest I'm not familiar with it. Thanks for the suggestion. And I work from home so when not in the gym I barely move haha. That's honestly what led to my 9nonth break. New comfy job from home. Haha
Jealous but congrats man can't beat that. Definitely hard to get motivated when you're at the house at often.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I've had pretty good success with jym shred jym. Straight forward ingredients and my body has responded well to it with no side effects. After this cycle I was going to jump back on it.

I'll do some more reading on that supp though, I'll be honest I'm not familiar with it. Thanks for the suggestion.

And I work from home so when not in the gym I barely move haha. That's honestly what led to my 9nonth break. New comfy job from home. Haha
Ep1 is a ph not a fat burner like jym shred.

ceocorona

Awards
Just showed my newb-ness there… Ha Yeah, I already have Hdrol on order and shipping. I'll see how this run goes first. Really trying to get my diet/body in order to handle the additional food/cals I'll need to make this worth the effort. I have two weeks to up my food game.

ceocorona

Awards
Yeah I decided on nolva 20/20/10/10 and will drop the stanzol from the stack.