Pct help!!

Todd55rebels

Awards
Ok some I'm going to run a bottle of finaflex 550 want I need to know is my pct I plan on taking finaflex revolution and Possibly 6-OXO Extreme (To help with estrogen) will that be enough?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok some I'm going to run a bottle of finaflex 550 want I need to know is my pct I plan on taking finaflex revolution and Possibly 6-OXO Extreme (To help with estrogen) will that be enough?
I would run Viron for the added test boosting and free test increase. Itll also lower cortisol snd raise vit d levels among other things that are all good for pct. I cant link from my phone but if you go to http://www.blacklionresearch.com and read the writeup youll get the full rundown.

Also add in Formeron. Its the industry standard for transdermal formestane products. 1-2 pumps will get your test levels up quickly with the added benefit of it being anabolic.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Ill always advise a serm. But Viron is legit, I've used it and it was definately doing it's job.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would run Viron for the added test boosting and free test increase. Itll also lower cortisol snd raise vit d levels among other things that are all good for pct. I cant link from my phone but if you go to http://www.blacklionresearch.com and read the writeup youll get the full rundown.

Also add in Formeron. Its the industry standard for transdermal formestane products. 1-2 pumps will get your test levels up quickly with the added benefit of it being anabolic.
Is viron the product I keep hearing about being a "natural serm"? Or no?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is viron the product I keep hearing about being a "natural serm"? Or no?
l

No sir it is not. We may release the serm. Maybe not. It depends on what other irons we have in the fire.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you referring to FINAFLEX Mass 550 or 550-XD... If you Mass 550 you will not require a pct. If 550-XD your OTC PCT should include a test booster (I suggest Free Test) as well. You will not need 6-OXO as Revolution has an anti-estrogen (Arimistane).