Questions on proper dosage, Test C and Mast E

goodlife

Awards
I just started the cycle and my gear labels are mostly written in another language so im unsure of what the exact dosage should be..

This is my stack (this is the label, How it reads on the bottles)

"Testosteron Cypionate- 2,000mg/10ml
(200mg/ml)"

"Masteron Enathanate- 1000mg/10ml
(100mg/ml)"

I been pinning..(using seringes that measure by ml)

- 1ml of the test C
- 1ml of the masteron E
(Monday afternoon and thursday afternoons)
2xs a week total
So im injecting 2ml of test a week and 2ml of masteron a week total.*

So if im doing 1 ml of test does that =200mg?
And 1 ml of masteron =100mg??

And if so, would you experienced people recommend a total of 500mg of test a week and 400mg of masteron a week, dividing the pinning 2xs a week?

Thanks for any responses :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
500mg of test and 400mg of mast per week for 12+ weeks sounds like a good cycle. You could throw in an oral like DYMETHAZI9E for kickstart though.

goodlife

Awards
500mg of test and 400mg of mast per week for 12+ weeks sounds like a good cycle. You could throw in an oral like DYMETHAZI9E for kickstart though.
Ok. Thanks!! so does that mean I have to pin 2.5ml of test to get 500ml And pin 4ml of masteron to get 400mg every week?

MuscleJ

Awards
Yes it's 1.25ml of test 2x a week will make 500mg of test. So if your using a 1ml syringe or a three dived the mls into quarters.

goodlife

Awards
Yes it's 1.25ml of test 2x a week will make 500mg of test. So if your using a 1ml syringe or a three dived the mls into quarters.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! Damm, its alot of fluid to pin for the masteron o_O I might split the pinning areas half and half