PLEASE HELP SET UP FIRST CYCLE EVER!!!!!

ActionFigure3

Awards
Hello! I'm new to the forum and desperately need the help of the veterans!

Here are my stats!
27 years old
5'11
7% BF

I've been a 100% all natural athlete my entire life. Played Division I football and NFL for 2 years. People tell me I am blessed with great genetics. I think I'm just skinny lol. I keep really defined abs all year, but it's incredibly hard for me to put on size with naturally staying so lean. I'm a certified nutritionist and have been training for 15+ years so my diet and workouts are spot on. However, I'm really interested in putting on quality muscle now and trying my first cycle, BUT, I have absolutely no clue about how to best set it up. Through tons of research this is what I've gathered so far and I'd like your expertise! Please if you could help me set it up, it would be a huge help! Please add/take out stuff as you see fit. You are the expert!

Goal: Put on as much lean mass as possible with minimal side effects

Prohormones:
Mechabol: 75/75/75/100/100/100
LMG-25: 75/75/75/75/75/75 (Still deciding on this; not sure about dosage either)

Other Muscle Building Compounds to use with it: (This is where I need major help)
Prolactrone (Prevent Prolactin that could be caused by LMG?)
Formeron (Better to run ON cycle or PCT or neither with this set up?)
Dermacrine (Test Base?)

Liver Supporting Supplements ON Cycle:
N2Guard
Hawthorn Berry Extract
TUDCA
NAC
Sam E

Other Supplements ON cycle:
Animal Flex
Allmax Vitastack
Vitamin C, E, and B5
ProSupps Incredibulk Protein (1300 calories)
Allmax Nutrition IsoFlex (for times when I need to get in quick absorbing protein)

PCT:(Need major help here too!)
SERM (Nolvadex, Clomid, Tamoxifen?) Not sure which is best or if it is needed.
IGF-LR3 (probably not, but looking for something with this type of effect that's safer and doesn't require pin)
Follidrone
Dermacrine/DAA/or other natty test booster of your choice
Formeron (safe to run a suicidal AI with PCT?)
Prolactrone (is this necessary?)
Creatine Monohydrate
N2Guard
Hawthorne Berry
TUDCA
NAC
SAM E

If you have time please feel free to correct/revamp my entire cycle! You will be a lifesaver, literally! Thanks so much in advance!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
look in to the options OL offers, if you.have the budget Transform, D1METHADROL, Tudca by ol. pct with serm, daa, ep1c and low dose osta, could also add in DS

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not a good idea to run a stack for your first cycle. Especially not M-LMG - it may come with serious sides like gyno and loss of libido. I'd run EP15TANE solo at 30/45/45/45/45/45.

N2Guard is overpriced for what it has, check out AR1MACARE PRO.

You could buy some TransFORM instead of Formeron - much more bang for your buck. Same goes with Follidrone - EP1C is higher dosed option.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Keep it simple man

PH: mecha

On cycle: Cycle assist, fish oil, taurine, joint sup

Pct: nolva 20/20/10/10, daa 3g e/d (could throw in osta aswell)