Andro mix dosage

B

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
I'm planning on running andromix for 6-8 weeks and it's test p/ tren ace/ masteron and would like to know how it should dose it,, how many mg of each compound? I can get it in 50/50/50 or 100/100/100

I

infraredline

Awards
I'm planning on running andromix for 6-8 weeks and it's test p/ tren ace/ masteron and would like to know how it should dose it,, how many mg of each compound? I can get it in 50/50/50 or 100/100/100
I would do 50/50/50

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh? Cycle experience? Ever ran tren? It's a beast of it's own. I can be a cry baby mess on it. AT around 12 percent bf I and 220lbs I did ok with the 150/150/150 eood.....It caused great spikes but saved me the mucho injects....but more frequent injects would have been wise....Whats your stats?

B

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
How much do you weigh? Cycle experience? Ever ran tren? It's a beast of it's own. I can be a cry baby mess on it. AT around 12 percent bf I and 220lbs I did ok with the 150/150/150 eood.....It caused great spikes but saved me the mucho injects....but more frequent injects would have been wise....Whats your stats?
I have ran a test e and winny cycle before.. I weigh 195 and I have never ran tren before

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would say start on the low side to assess tolerance. One good thing about tren acetate is the short ester. If there's sides, they're over quickly with cessation of the product. I'd say research tren sides well if you decide to do it. Tren makes my dick not stable......be ready for a night of cuddling and talking if certain precautions aren't taken!