First Pro Hormone cycle Help

STR8 QUIL

Awards
Yo what up everybody Im gonna list what Im taking down below for my first cycle. Please feel free to comment and call me a dumbass as often as you wish.

Pro Horomone is Super Epi-Tren6- The ph info is below

EPISTANE) 2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b- hydroxy-5a-andrstane (12mg)
(TRENAVAR) Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, Dione (20mg)
6a-Chloro-androst-4-ene-17b-ol-3-one (20mg)
MILK THISTLE (100mg)

PCT i will be taking is exemstane
Serm is letrozole
and two bottles of cycle armor

My friend told me to take this stuff just like this but my question is where is the test booster and creatine.
He said exestane is the pct so I dont really need a test booster, but from my research you do(unless im a ****tard)
Also isn't it good to take creatine after your prohorome?

Any info will help....? P.S. Im not looking for the perfect pro horome....... just asking if this is good enough and making sure Im not missing something before I order this ****.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't order it. If you're going to run something for your first cycle go with a solo compound in a product, not a concoction. Look into Olympus Labs man. We have solo Epi (epistane) that you would be able to dose much more effectively.

STR8 QUIL

Awards
Alright I'll look into it, As far as the other things listed are they okay? So I dont need a test booster because I have exemstane right?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Your pct is wrong...get nolva and run it 20/20/10/10 along with cel PCT assist at 4/4/4/4 and if you have extra funds throw In a cortisol blocker like reduce Xt at 0/0/3/3/3/3 in your pct. And let your friend know there is a kindergarten class that would fit his knowledge level perfectly down the road from me.
Best of luck to you though brother

stann123

stann123

Awards
Serm is letrozole
Oh my.... Tell your friend hes a complete dumb ass

PH: Hdrol or epi

On cycle: Cycle assist, fish oil, taurine, joint sup

Pct: nolva 20/20/10/10, daa 3g e/d

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Don't order it. If you're going to run something for your first cycle go with a solo compound in a product, not a concoction. Look into Olympus Labs man. We have solo Epi (epistane) that you would be able to dose much more effectively.
^^^^ THIS...start with a solo product first....

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Oh my.... Tell your friend hes a complete dumb ass PH: Hdrol or epi On cycle: Cycle assist, fish oil, taurine, joint sup Pct: nolva 20/20/10/10, daa 3g e/d
Best advice here

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could throw some EP1C to your PCT protocol and maybe even keep gaining during PCT.

ezjax

Awards
Celtic labs is tried and true. Especially if you want something that is tested by a chemist not just the factory that produces it.

your whole setup is kinda off considering you don't really have a setup.. Most things won't matter much anyway.. Be careful good luck

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celtic labs is tried and true. Especially if you want something that is tested by a chemist not just the factory that produces it.

your whole setup is kinda off considering you don't really have a setup.. Most things won't matter much anyway.. Be careful good luck
Celtic Labs is not the only brand that is tried and true. Check first few pages of cycle info section - plenty of logs out there.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always a test booster. That's 50% of the PCT's intent. Estrogen reduction/Test boosting.

STR8 QUIL

Awards
Thanks for the advice its my first time on the juice (non Jamba) and if it makes any difference everything im taking is oral.
So is this goood
PH: Epistane
Cycle assist, fish oil, glucosamine and chondrontinine?
Nolvadex(my source doesnt carry this so if anyone know where please tell)
I have some p6 from cellucor from a while back should I run it with PCT....

stann123

stann123

Awards
Thanks for the advice its my first time on the juice (non Jamba) and if it makes any difference everything im taking is oral.
So is this goood
PH: Epistane
Cycle assist, fish oil, glucosamine and chondrontinine?
Nolvadex(my source doesnt carry this so if anyone know where please tell)
I have some p6 from cellucor from a while back should I run it with PCT....
Tamoxifen citrate (nolva) can be bought online from one of the sponors here.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly and get some support like Liver XT or Cycle assist.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yo what up everybody Im gonna list what Im taking down below for my first cycle. Please feel free to comment and call me a dumbass as often as you wish.

Pro Horomone is Super Epi-Tren6- The ph info is below

EPISTANE) 2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b- hydroxy-5a-andrstane (12mg)
(TRENAVAR) Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, Dione (20mg)
6a-Chloro-androst-4-ene-17b-ol-3-one (20mg)
MILK THISTLE (100mg)

Serm is letrozole
and two bottles of cycle armor

My friend told me to take this stuff just like this but my question is where is the test booster and creatine.
He said exestane is the pct so I dont really need a test booster, but from my research you do(unless im a ****tard)
Also isn't it good to take creatine after your prohorome?

Any info will help....? P.S. Im not looking for the perfect pro horome....... just asking if this is good enough and making sure Im not missing something before I order this ****.
Letro is NOT a SERM...
exemstane is not PCT...
and dont do any cycles without a testosterone base...

Superman_777

Awards
You dont need letro. Creatine is fine, I like cycling it on/off on my long cycles (6 on, 6 off), synergistic. No pct for me, but it would be fine in your case to use it then.

And yes, I would run something solo for my first cycle, not these stackers, for many reasons that you should already know about. You need to build up to your dosing/compounds buddy.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Oh my.... Tell your friend hes a complete dumb ass PH: Hdrol or epi On cycle: Cycle assist, fish oil, taurine, joint sup Pct: nolva 20/20/10/10, daa 3g e/d
For real ! Letro is an AI not a SERM

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Letro is NOT a SERM... exemstane is not PCT... and dont do any cycles without a testosterone base...
Yeah test boosters don't work during the cycle .., only with PCT . Using a test booster during the cycle could raise blood pressure , use trest or test at the least

STR8 QUIL

Awards
I dont know why I said Letro is Serm my mistake.......
Besides the PCT, liver supports, an Anti aromatase/ and aromtase inhibs I get the idea of what I need from these last few post from you guys ........ Can Someone post a cycle of what they ran the first time. Or if you cant remember just post something I should run
So post everything I should be taking ........ An example would be my very first post

P.S. I have some clincial grade prescription tamoxifen, however it just expired. Not that I'm considering running it, but has anyone use expired medicine or supps. I know that it loses potency so it wouldnt be effective thus ruling it unsafe, but Im curious of anyone has ran anything expired.