Death Star Labs Log

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

Big thanks to Mind and Muscle, Death Star Labs and Cheftepesh1 for allowing me to log their new products. In this 4 week cycle, I will be taking:

Death Star Labs Halo
60 Tabs
Serving Size 1 Tab
Servings Per Container 60 Tabs
Amount Per Serving
17beta-[1-Ketoethyl]-1,4-androstadiene,3-one,17a-ol 20mg
Grapefruit Extract 4:1 20mg
Other Ingredients: 2-(4-aminobutyl) guanidine, Dextrin (Wheat, Corn),Micro Crystalline Cellulose, MG Stearate, Fumed Silica, Chitosan (from shellfish), Xanthin Gum.

Dosing 2 tabs per day.

This is a compound that I have been informed is intended to convert to boldenone and also contains grapefruit extract for I believe is to improve breakdown ratio. It is non-alkalated and is NOT the pro-hormone that is actually commonly called Halo. Not sure why they chose this name, but the name "Death Star Labs" is f'n badass if you ask me.

I will also be running
Death Star Labs 4-Andro

60 Tabs
Serving Size 1 Tab
Servings Per Container 60 Tabs
Amount Per Serving
3b-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-17-one 20mg
Grapefruit Extract 4:1 20mg
Other Ingredients: 2-(4-aminobutyl) guanidine, Dextrin (Wheat, Corn),Micro Crystalline Cellulose, MG Stearate, Fumed Silica, Chitosan (from shellfish), Xanthin Gum.

Also running 2 a day. Both of these have added grapefruit extract which should help with bio-availability. This compound is meant to convert to TEST so should be a nice mild base.

Finally as PCT I have

AMS Arom-X
60 Servings
Serving Size 1 Tab
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin 125mg
Ellagic Acid 90% 25mg
Resveratrol 95% 25mg
7,8 Benzoflavone 15mg
Rapid Dissolve Agent (F-Melt) 400mg
Effervescent Absorption Matrix 45mg
Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid *
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural and Artificial flavors, Natural Peppermint flavor

I am really excited to try this one out for it's "RDe" rapid absorbing technology. Actually with this stack, I would like to have a potential AI in the mix so I am thinking I will actually run the Arom-X on the cycle and either buy another bottle out of pocket for PCT or use a SERM if I feel the stack did in fact create a need for it. The last PH I took was Super DMZ 2.0 so I wanted my next go round to be something liver mild. I will give an unbiased review of my results, thoughts and feelings on this product.

I am currently running between 185-190, 10% BF and eating 3000 cals a day. I keep fat down around 70-80 and always try and hit at least 200 on protein. If I feel I can up thecalories and cheat meals on this while staying lean, I will, but it is mid summer "guns out" time so I will save any full on bulk for winter.

Training split 5-6 days per week. Right now Chest/Back/Arms/Shoulders/Legs. I plan to sometimes split legs into a 2 a day: Quads/hamstrings and cardio, abs calves in the mix as well.

IMG_20140717_155622_288.jpg

Ninja approved (I get bored at work lol). I am going to a wedding this weekend and will probably be getting crazy so I think it will be best to start cycle Monday to not waste gains but it is there..tempting me... so who knows

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Whatr u using as your SERM?
Well, I am not sure how suppresive this stack is, so I was going to feel it out in I should just go with an OTC PCT like Arom-X which I will take on cycle as well. I do have a bottle of nolva on hand if needed, just don't want to waste it if not really necessary, but would do 20/20/10/10..

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright Dudes, back from the mountains. I gave in and started the run on Friday before attacking shoulders. I took 2 4-Ando's and 2 Halos and an Arom-x Morning and night. Besides these, I will be taking my normal supplements to include a multi vitamin, Pre-workout which I am taking LGI Fully Loaded right now, lots of protein powder and need to pick up some more fish oil.

Pills are pressed as opposed to capsules which is interesting. They smell and taste fine.

Friday Shoulders:
DB press, Lat raises, BB front raise, reverse cable flyes, DB shrugs, BB shrugs, military press machine, and 7 sets cable lat raises
Took first dose of DSL product with pre-workout, felt great during whole workout

Saturday Legs
Leg extensions, leg press, hack squats, smith machine pistol squats, leg curls, Romanian deadlifts
First time trying Smith pistol squats, just did bar for practice and it was brutal on my already tired quads. Legs were SUPER pumped. Good leg day which is awesome because it's hard for me to have an awesome feeling leg day, I get so mentally drained and lose motivation, but not Saturday so all around good workout.

Weight: 188.5

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Alright man! Hope this stack works nice for you, excited to hear your results brotha!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nice, "feel good" stack here lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see stack is working for you

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Still a little early to say for sure but I have been having "feel good" workouts so that's good, lol

Chest yesterday I was a little rushed and had to workout at a gym that I don't normally go to, but my chest is sore today so must've been a good workout!

Arms today, curled 90x10 strict form 4x which is right where I was hoping to be.. Did 150x17 (whole stack) on first set of tricep press downs. I am weary of placebo effect but I think I do have a good high test feeling. The 4 Andro with the AI may be a good stack with the Halo. I like the flavor of the sublingual tablets.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I am not sure how suppresive this stack is, so I was going to feel it out in I should just go with an OTC PCT like Arom-X which I will take on cycle as well. I do have a bottle of nolva on hand if needed, just don't want to waste it if not really necessary, but would do 20/20/10/10..
Shut down is shut down. No such thing as mild

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Shut down is shut down. No such thing as mild
Good point.. although I guess I was speculating that even if there was no actual HPTA shutdown from 4 weeks of 4-DHEA and this other non-methylated progestin, it could still have a potential effect on the endocrine system that a mildly acting AI support might be a good idea just in case during/for PCT?

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!

Back this morning: Chin-ups to 50, Romanian Deads, cable rows and straight arm press downs. Energy and strength was good. Wish I could have done more but had to go to work. I instruct boot camp classes at night so it's gonna be a long one....

Hunger is high and libido feeling good as well. I had pasta and chicken last night and could not feel satiated. Protein shake and a quest bar so far this morning, took my 4Andro/Halo on empty stomach before workout. No upset, went down with the pre-workout nicely

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders today. 135 military press felt pretty light. I should be doing legs tomorrow but I'm headed out on a camping trip.. will try to do a good Rambo workout while out there lol. See ya'll Monday with an update. So far so good. Will weigh myeslf on Monday. Checked my bodyfat today and still right around 10% but strength and hunger have increased...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice details so far. Does it seem to have already kicked in for you?

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
There are several markers with pro-homones I look for in the beginning that make me notice is affecting me. One is how if affects sleep. I've definitely noticed more vivid dreams which is a sign for me for some reason. I feel like my strength is increasing and have felt really hungry, particularly for carbs.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'm back.. and sunburned! Had a good time at the beach with friends. Although I didn't lift I stayed course on the stack. Feel like it may have helped me to maintain good muscle firmness and dryness. Ready as F to hit weights tonight! Chest. I'm back!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Alright I'm back.. and sunburned! Had a good time at the beach with friends. Although I didn't lift I stayed course on the stack. Feel like it may have helped me to maintain good muscle firmness and dryness. Ready as F to hit weights tonight! Chest. I'm back!
That happened to me last week lol horrible sunburn. Bench is gonna be painful ;)

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yes, I was worried about bench yesterday and I smell like an aloe tree.

Back to the gym last night, I was feeling a little worried after not eating (or drinking) so good on the weeekend vacay. I did lose a little weight, down to 184, but thinking it will be back up soon with my regular food/hydration.

All worries aside because workout last night kicked ass! Chest is always a good day to get my mind right back in the game. I lost no strength and/or PR'd on all lifts. I think the DSL stack is definitely helping with that. I've been taking all 4 pills together on an empty stomach as they both have the same instructions to take 2 pills once a day on an empty stomach. Wondering if I should try spreading them out?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. I just ordered this for myself

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Did a hamstring intensive leg day this mornin', some abs and 15 minutes on the stairs. Felt good energy and focus. This new preworkout I got (Razor 8) is the ****! Finally found something that really fits what I'm looking for in a PWO.

Decided to split my DSL stack up into 2 doses per day. Took 1 Halo and 1 4Andro this morning. My energy has really had an increase lately. I actually felt like doing cardio this morning lol. Seated leg curls, lying leg curls, straight leg deads, leg press and actually tried the hip abductor/adductor, not the manliest of exercises lol..

Yesterday was arms, had a solid pump, killed close grip bench 185x12 which was a pr. Haven't measured arms in a while but they feel like a solid 16 flexed. I am throwing in cardio a bit because I feel like my BF has gone to about 11 and I want to get under 10.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice good to see this is really giving them gainz

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice progress

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders this morning. Down to 184, but strength is still there, so I'm hoping to maybe have lost some water retention and body fat. I have been eating a lot stricter this week. Hit shoulder press machine, lateral raises, face pulls, bent over lat raises, smith shrugs. My traps were looking solid this morning, a new vein I'm pretty sure haha. Feeling energized and libido is good.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. Good to have happen on a cut

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
For sure.. Did a brutal leg workout Saturday and once again I was feelin' good all the way through. Leg extensions, hack squats, squats, leg press, romanian deadlifts.

One leg lying leg curls, one leg seated leg curls and 1 leg standing leg curls.... found something interesting on, my left hamstrings feels much stronger than my right. Weight I could do 15 easily on the left, I was having trouble doing 6 on the right. will be doing more isolation work on this as well as knee strengthening PT exercises to help.

I think I'm about half way through this stack and body weight has been at a level 184 even through I've upped cardio while keeping calories constant. Doing a little of a cut right now. Energy has been good, hit chest today, did a svend press as a finisher. First time doing, really good finisher exercise for chest..

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Back tonight after work. I've had good energy which I think I can definitely attribute to the stack. Will check BF and weight tonight.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to go with a cut on this stack because I felt like I was leaning out anyway. Have been keeping the heart rate up during workouts and adding some cardio at the end. I upped my protein and brought down carbs a bit. I usually sit right at 10% BF so I figured why not go for single digits and then bulk up in winter. Strenth has been constant or increased which is exactly what I wanted. Did arms, calves and abs this morning and will do again on Saturday. Tomorrow legs, Friday shoulders.

Boom

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think the highlight of the stack so far is I do feel energized, libido high and feel it is a strength boosting compound. Legs this morning was pretty brutal. One of those mornings where music sounds good, thoughts of going to work sucks and you just want to keep hammering away at the gym. Leg press, front squats, glute raises, leg extensions, hamstring curls, 4 minute jump rope and 25 minutes on treadmill. I do feel strength has risen and it may help preserve muscle while leaning out. I'm on a slight calorie deficit, getting 276 grams of protein/day. Thinking about grabbing some BCAA's. I've never noticed much from them in the past except tastiness, but may be valuable between meals.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright not sure if anyone is following, but I am a man of my word and will complete this log to add to the Anabolic Minds Archive haha. I posted a progress pic last week but decided I want to wait until the end and do a side by side. I have been adding cardio and feel I'm leaning out, but I think the combo of upping protein and this stack is keeping energy high and preserving muscle..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with ya bro!

To comment on a post of yours from yesterday I've never used BCAAs in powder form, seems like a waste of $$. Buy big tubs of cottage cheese from costco. They're low calorie (you mentioned youre on a cut), have nice protein, and are a whole food source which obviously trumps powders.

Crank it!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with ya bro!

To comment on a post of yours from yesterday I've never used BCAAs in powder form, seems like a waste of $$. Buy big tubs of cottage cheese from costco. They're low calorie (you mentioned youre on a cut), have nice protein, and are a whole food source which obviously trumps powders.

Crank it!
...and are loaded w/ amino acids!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Just got caught up on the log and I enjoyed the details! I'll keep checking back to see your results.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following! I was going to workout this morning but sleep was feeling too good. I am ready to hit chest tonight. Just scarfed down a protein shake and 1.25 cups of oatmeal which sucked. I'm so sick of oatmeal lol..

Weight is at 181

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Yes, I think that it has been a great run so far. Weighed in at 178 this morning but arms still at 16 and strength has gone unchanged or increased. Woudl liek to be in single digit BF with as much muscle as possible. Chest last night which included Decline press 315 for 3. followed by 2 tabata sessions and 20 minutes treadmill. Back this morning, ****ing ripped callouses off my hand on rackpulls, kind of made the rest of the workout annoying but still got it done. 2 tabata sessions, will do 20 minutes cardio later today.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Took my last 2 doses yesterday. Sad day. Like I stated previously, I decided I wanted to try and drop some body fat while preserving muscle whiel I was taking thsi stack and there is something to be said for it. I'm down to 178 but have not lost strength or muscle that I can tell. I also noticed from this stack increased energy and feeling really aggressive at times. Although cutting carbs could have had something to do with it too, haha.
Beginning Cut w/ Death Star Labs 1-Andro/Halo:
Day 1 Cut 8_3_14_184.jpg

End:
Day 10 torso.jpg

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Very Nice... Thanks for sharing your results. Looks like things went well for you.