Bronkaid?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Heard about bronkaid/caffeine/forskolin 95 stack for cutting. Was curious what dosing, when. and where to get it

stann123

stann123

Awards
bronkaid (ephedrine) can be bought at drug stores, walgreens, rite aid, etc. Caffeine get online.

Dosing. 12.5mg ephedrine/100mg caffeine or 25mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine 3x a day. Dosing depends on each individual Id recommend you start

First dose: 25mg eph 200 caff
2nd: 12.5mg eph 200 caff
3rd: 12.5mg eph 200 caff

Up or lower the dose as you please. Don't take it at night cause you wont sleep

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
bronkaid (ephedrine) can be bought at drug stores, walgreens, rite aid, etc. Caffeine get online. Dosing. 12.5mg ephedrine/100mg caffeine or 25mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine 3x a day. Dosing depends on each individual Id recommend you start First dose: 25mg eph 200 caff 2nd: 12.5mg eph 200 caff 3rd: 12.5mg eph 200 caff Up or lower the dose as you please. Don't take it at night cause you wont sleep
Time span between doses?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anabolics?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I hope you get kidney stones for putting this in anabolics
Notseriousbutyeahimserious

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Is bronkad similar to bronchitis? Because that makes me cough my lungs up..

bomb

Awards
do you say you can just buy ephedrine at walmarts ?

like "hey whatsupp get me some packs of eph, maybe making some meth with it but nevermind "

for an European like me that sounds weird because here its listed under the "Betäubungsmittelgesetz- BtmG" along with opiods etc.

infraredline

Awards
do you say you can just buy ephedrine at walmarts ?

like "hey whatsupp get me some packs of eph, maybe making some meth with it but nevermind "

for an European like me that sounds weird because here its listed under the "Betäubungsmittelgesetz- BtmG" along with opiods etc.
Yeah here in the states they lifted the ban and made it available for over the counter purchase again. You just have to go to the pharmacy counter and have them run your ID now so that they can monitor how much you buy at once.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Is bronkad similar to bronchitis? Because that makes me cough my lungs up..
Huh?? Bronkaid is a brand name. Bronkaid are caplets that provide temporary relief of bronchial congestion and mild intermittent asthma symptoms such as wheezing, tightness of chest, and shortness of breath.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Yeah here in the states they lifted the ban and made it available for over the counter purchase again. You just have to go to the pharmacy counter and have them run your ID now so that they can monitor how much you buy at once.
Ephedrine sold OTC for relief of minor asthma symptoms was never banned. It was banned from being marketed and sold as a weight loss/energy product, and that ban is still in effect.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use it for the wicked pumps! My legs grew 1" first time I ran it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine sold OTC for relief of minor asthma symptoms was never banned. It was banned from being marketed and sold as a weight loss/energy product, and that ban is still in effect.
No, that ain't right. It was banned INITIALLY for fat loss use but also because it's a key ingredient to creating crystal meth.

After evidence came out that Ephedrine was in fact safe for fat loss or normal asthma issues, they lifted the ban and made it OTC. But they still wanted to control it's use in meth production, hence keeping tabs on Ur purchase amount monthly.

In my state, they allow u to purchase up to 9g/month. Any more and ur gettin a raid from the feds.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
No, that ain't right. It was banned INITIALLY for fat loss use but also because it's a key ingredient to creating crystal meth. After evidence came out that Ephedrine was in fact safe for fat loss or normal asthma issues, they lifted the ban and made it OTC. But they still wanted to control it's use in meth production, hence keeping tabs on Ur purchase amount monthly. In my state, they allow u to purchase up to 9g/month. Any more and ur gettin a raid from the feds.
Ephedrine for use as a weight loss supplement was banned in 2004. Whether ephedrine as a bronchodilator was effected by this ban I don't know (though I doubt it was since the ban specifically referenced "dietary supplements", whereas products like Bronkaid and Primatene are considered to be OTC drugs), but its use in the production of crystal meth was not a factor in its forced removal from the market by the FDA. The ban was motivated solely by health concerns brought on by several well-publicized deaths that were linked to ephedrine use. In 2005 a federal judge ruled that the FDA did not have sufficient evidence to ban ephedrine based on safety concerns, and ordered the ban lifted. However, only products containing less than 10 mg of ephedrine per serving were allowed to be sold, as this was determined to be the "safe" dosage. This ruling would be overturned in 2006 by a US Circuit Court of Appeals and the ban was put back in place, making it illegal to market and sell any weight loss product containing ephedrine. The ban is still in place today, hence why there are no legitimate ephedrine-based fat loss products for sale in the US.

shawn79

Awards
good old wal mart has it for like 5.00 or 6.00 per 25 pill box.. were i live you can buy 2 boxes at a time per day..or if you have a wife or buddy they can buy two as well. quick way to stack up lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, I told the pharmacist the other day that I used it for appetite suppression and asthma. He seemed fine with it too. Tennessee law says u can buy away just limited to the 9g/month amount.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, that ain't right. It was banned INITIALLY for fat loss use but also because
it's a key ingredient to creating crystal meth.

After evidence came out that Ephedrine was in fact safe for fat loss or normal asthma issues, they lifted the ban
and made it OTC. But they still wanted to control it's use in meth production, hence keeping tabs on Ur purchase
amount monthly.

In my state, they allow u to purchase up to 9g/month. Any more and ur gettin a raid from the feds.
Even though you are correct that E can be used to make an illegal drug, thats not the main reason it was
banned. If that was true, they would've banned it completely.

The FDA was behind the ban of Ephedrine and it wasn't motivated by health reasons either. If FDA cared
about your health, then they would also ban aspirin, because more people are hospitalized on a yearly basis
from aspirin then even were from Ephedrine. Ephreda and Ephedrine has been used safely for 5000 years
in Chinese medicine.

The primary reason for the Ban was driven by the fact that the ECA Stack was one of the best OTC weight
loss and appetite control supplements and in multiple double blind studies proved more effective & safer
then any prescription weight loss drug. The FDA was basically eliminating the competition for Big Pharma.

The FDA did the same thing when they banned the amino acid Tryptophan (which boosts serotonin) back
a few decades ago. They said because they found a bunch that was tainted. The truth is they banned it
the same time Big Pharma came out with Prozac which regulates the re-uptake of serotonin.

Info on Ephedrine Ban related to Weight Loss Drugs from Big Pharma
http://www.liveleantoday.com/2007/09/ephedra-conspiracy/

Info on Tryptophan Ban back in 89 because of Prozac
http://www.whale.to/a/manders.html

FDA Bans take place because some OTC supplements work and when they do, they are taking money
away from Big Pharma, who invests millions of dollars into inventing new drugs to sell you. They don't
want competition from OTC Supplements that actually work.

Did you eve notice that only OTC Supplements that actually work get banned...?
They never ban stuff that doesn't work...:smashfreakB:

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though you are correct that E can be used to make an illegal drug, thats not the main reason it was
banned. If that was true, they would've banned it completely.

The FDA was behind the ban of Ephedrine and it wasn't motivated by health reasons either. If FDA cared
about your health, then they would also ban aspirin, because more people are hospitalized on a yearly basis
from aspirin then even were from Ephedrine. Ephreda and Ephedrine has been used safely for 5000 years
in Chinese medicine.

The primary reason for the Ban was driven by the fact that the ECA Stack was one of the best OTC weight
loss and appetite control supplements and in multiple double blind studies proved more effective & safer
then any prescription weight loss drug. The FDA was basically eliminating the competition for Big Pharma.

The FDA did the same thing when they banned the amino acid Tryptophan (which boosts serotonin) back
a few decades ago. They said because they found a bunch that was tainted. The truth is they banned it
the same time Big Pharma came out with Prozac which regulates the re-uptake of serotonin.

Info on Ephedrine Ban related to Weight Loss Drugs from Big Pharma
http://www.liveleantoday.com/2007/09/ephedra-conspiracy/

Info on Tryptophan Ban back in 89 because of Prozac
http://www.whale.to/a/manders.html

FDA Bans take place because some OTC supplements work and when they do, they are taking money
away from Big Pharma, who invests millions of dollars into inventing new drugs to sell you. They don't
want competition from OTC Supplements that actually work.

Did you eve notice that only OTC Supplements that actually work get banned...?
They never ban stuff that doesn't work...:smashfreakB:
I just don't believe that man. Where is the research articles suggesting that?

I can legally buy enough Ephedrine per month to run 300-400mg of it a day. However, it takes a certain amount of it or pseudoephedrine to make Meth.

In the south, METH is a HUGE concern. So the law lines up well with preventative measures for meth production, but does crap to stop people from using all the Ephedrine they need to cut with.

Besides, saying they'd ban an OTC drug because it can be improperly used to create something else which is a controlled/banned substance is really inconsistent with how the FDA works.

If that were the case, we'd also ban:

-Any type of aerosol sprays since we can easily use them as inhalants.

-Corn for the production of moonshine (aka unlawful alcohol production)

And another one totally in a different category, but for the sake of my point, black powder for making pipe bombs.

Black powder = legal. Making pipe bombs? Illegal. Same could be said with anything. My intent of use is decided by my behavior, not the product.

Bottom line, Ephedrine equals legal to use. Manufacturing meth? Illegal. Ephedrine CAN be used however it can also be substituted as well.

If it were illegal to use as a fat burner, it'd have that printed on the box just like aerosol cans say it's a federal offense to use them "inappropriately".

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Lol.....in canada....its OTC everywhere without id. We eat it like candy.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I just don't believe that man. Where is the research articles suggesting that? I can legally buy enough Ephedrine per month to run 300-400mg of it a day. However, it takes a certain amount of it or pseudoephedrine to make Meth. In the south, METH is a HUGE concern. So the law lines up well with preventative measures for meth production, but does crap to stop people from using all the Ephedrine they need to cut with. Besides, saying they'd ban an OTC drug because it can be improperly used to create something else which is a controlled/banned substance is really inconsistent with how the FDA works. If that were the case, we'd also ban: -Any type of aerosol sprays since we can easily use them as inhalants. -Corn for the production of moonshine (aka unlawful alcohol production) And another one totally in a different category, but for the sake of my point, black powder for making pipe bombs. Black powder = legal. Making pipe bombs? Illegal. Same could be said with anything. My intent of use is decided by my behavior, not the product. Bottom line, Ephedrine equals legal to use. Manufacturing meth? Illegal. Ephedrine CAN be used however it can also be substituted as well. If it were illegal to use as a fat burner, it'd have that printed on the box just like aerosol cans say it's a federal offense to use them "inappropriately".
You and others are drawing conclusions based on your own thoughts and opinions rather than easily-researched facts, and now we have conspiracy theories in here as well. My post contained the actual legal facts on the matter. It is fact that the ban is still in effect, and that it is illegal to market and sell ephedrine as a weight loss aid. It is also fact that ephedrine can be bought OTC, as you have said, at almost any neighborhood pharmacy, making the ban largely irrelevant for the savvy supplement user. But my original statement in this thread is true and accurate. I don't often comment unless I know I'm correct when doing so.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always wanted to give ECA a try.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
You and others are drawing conclusions based on your own thoughts and opinions rather than easily-researched facts, and now we have conspiracy theories in here as well. My post contained the actual legal facts on the matter. It is fact that the ban is still in effect, and that it is illegal to market and sell ephedrine as a weight loss aid. It is also fact that ephedrine can be bought OTC, as you have said, at almost any neighborhood pharmacy, making the ban largely irrelevant for the savvy supplement user. But my original statement in this thread is true and accurate. I don't often comment unless I know I'm correct when doing so.
What's it really matter? It's legal to buy. You can legally buy enough for personal use. Let's just leave it at that. No one really cares why it was banned, and I'm sure OP doesn't give two s**** either. He's too busy researching good PCTs to run with it. :)

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Even though you are correct that E can be used to make an illegal drug, thats not the main reason it was banned. If that was true, they would've banned it completely. The FDA was behind the ban of Ephedrine and it wasn't motivated by health reasons either. If FDA cared about your health, then they would also ban aspirin, because more people are hospitalized on a yearly basis from aspirin then even were from Ephedrine. Ephreda and Ephedrine has been used safely for 5000 years in Chinese medicine. The primary reason for the Ban was driven by the fact that the ECA Stack was one of the best OTC weight loss and appetite control supplements and in multiple double blind studies proved more effective & safer then any prescription weight loss drug. The FDA was basically eliminating the competition for Big Pharma. The FDA did the same thing when they banned the amino acid Tryptophan (which boosts serotonin) back a few decades ago. They said because they found a bunch that was tainted. The truth is they banned it the same time Big Pharma came out with Prozac which regulates the re-uptake of serotonin. Info on Ephedrine Ban related to Weight Loss Drugs from Big Pharma http://www.liveleantoday.com/2007/09/ephedra-conspiracy/ Info on Tryptophan Ban back in 89 because of Prozac http://www.whale.to/a/manders.html FDA Bans take place because some OTC supplements work and when they do, they are taking money away from Big Pharma, who invests millions of dollars into inventing new drugs to sell you. They don't want competition from OTC Supplements that actually work. Did you eve notice that only OTC Supplements that actually work get banned...? They never ban stuff that doesn't work...:smashfreakB:
While Big Pharma definitely lobbied for the removal of ephedrine from the weight loss market, and there were no doubt folks at the FDA who saw an "off-the-books" financial gain as a result, there was also a public witch-hunt to ban ephedrine. Politicians at the local, state, and federal levels saw it as an opportunity to win points with the electorate, and the general public was whipped into its usual ignorant frenzy by media coverage. So while there is merit to your conspiracy theory, there were also people who genuinely thought ephedrine-based products were dangerous. Your comment on tryptophan is also off-the-mark. The FDA banned tryptophan because it had become linked to deaths as a result of some sort of brain ailment (if I'm remembering correctly), leading to the belief that supplemental tryptophan caused this ailment. The truth was that a batch of a tryptophan product had been tainted with a contaminant, and this was what caused people to fall ill. In the end science and reasoning won out, because some years later the ban on tryptophan was removed and it was allowed back on the market, which you failed to mention.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use ketotifen for pct with ephedrine or other beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonist compounds.
Wut.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"It is illegal to market and sell Ephedrine as a weight loss aid".

That says it all. You answered the question. The laws apply to businesses, not individuals. The individual can use it for that purpose if they wish, but perhaps u are right about the law saying not to advertise as such. Perhaps. I'm not certain even of that either, but since it's consistent with what I see in the market, I'd say it's probably right.

Btw, I was right about the meth prevention the whole time.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/meth/cma2005.htm

If ur gonna call someone out and accuse them of portraying opinions as facts, make sure the evidence is on Ur side. I'm not trying to be ugly and I'll just leave my comment at that. Read the law.

The law above clearly is about controlling Meth production and as far as I've read, mentions nothing about marketing or being used as a fat burner.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Guaifenesin In bronkaid is a muscle relaxer-[not what you want when lifting] and is not good for you-can lead to kindney stones --..is it true that asprin.nullifies G?

I