1-Andro kills my energy!

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
I cant finish more than two exercises! yesterday I did 4 sets of bicep curls , 3 sets of ab exercise (bicycle kick) and I was done . NO ENERGY.

within a few hours of me taking the pill im super sluggish.

just want to know if anyone else had their exercise duration cut down like that from 1-andro. is it OK ?

possibly related: im prescribed androgel too .

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
It sounds like you need a test base.
Man this is kind of crazy, Im trying to read about what test base is at work but a lot of the sites are blocked, but I'd rather not order more supplements this month

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
So test base will keep my energy levels steady throughout the day ? will it help gains also ?
What's an example of test base supplement?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
1-dhea converts to 1-test through 1-ad as an intermediary. 1-t is known to cause lethargy, to combat this you should stack it with 4-dhea/4-ad, since that compound converts to testosterone. Most ph's have reduced sides (lethargy, libido, etc) if paired with testosterone or something that converts to testosterone.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
1-dhea converts to 1-test through 1-ad as an intermediary. 1-t is known to cause lethargy, to combat this you should stack it with 4-dhea/4-ad, since that compound converts to testosterone. Most ph's have reduced sides (lethargy, libido, etc) if paired with testosterone or something that converts to testosterone.
What's a popular 4-dhea / 4-ad supplement with people on this board? something from trustworthy website people commonly order?

damn, I wish I knew about this before I killed half my bottle of 1-andro .

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
FRL - alphabulk - top pickAndrofactory - bulk-up - $$$ but great additionAms - 4-adIronMagLabs - 4-adWhat company are using and at what dose, for how long? What's your program look like?
What's a popular 4-dhea / 4-ad supplement with people on this board? something from trustworthy website people commonly order?damn, I wish I knew about this before I killed half my bottle of 1-andro .

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
FRL - alphabulk - top pickAndrofactory - bulk-up - $$$ but great additionAms - 4-adIronMagLabs - 4-adWhat company are using and at what dose, for how long? What's your program look like?
Can you PLEASE format the post for me ? :happysad: looks like good info but I cant make sense of it :happysad:

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, on my phone...formatting is all wack. Frl alphabulk would be my pick or androfactory bulk up if you have the extra $$.
Can you PLEASE format the post for me ? :happysad: looks like good info but I cant make sense of it :happysad:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf OP said he is on Androgel. That is testosterone. Up the dose if you can. No need to buy 4-DHEA.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Wtf OP said he is on Androgel. That is testosterone. Up the dose if you can. No need to buy 4-DHEA.
Whoops! Completely missed that. As royd says, just up the androgel.
Just want to say this is not an option as it's prescribed at the lowest dose (5 grams 1% a day), so for now I will continue with my lethargic ass until the 1-andro bottle runs out as long as you say it's ok. I dont really mind the feeling, as long as its not unhealthy. :silly:

But when I see my doctor Im going to go for shots, or more cream if he denies the shots

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Also trying to frantically cancel my order for Alphabulk from Orbit Nutrition, hope they dont ship it out

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm gonna put it simple for ya...man up. It's called lethargy. Drink a cup of coffee and do what needs to be done. Otherwise your cycle will be worthless.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Don't dose it preworkout?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Man this is kind of crazy, Im trying to read about what test base is at work but a lot of the sites are blocked, but I'd rather not order more supplements this month
Test base as in never do an oral only cycle!.... : /
Have a test shot every week to at least replace what you are losing if not making it the main part of your cycle....

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna put it simple for ya...man up. It's called lethargy. Drink a cup of coffee and do what needs to be done. Otherwise your cycle will be worthless.
thats cool, I can keep doing this - I was hoping this is the answer anyway so I dont have to switch my supps. But I just HAD to ask about this lethargy. also I'll stop dosing it pre workout.

Test base as in never do an oral only cycle!.... : /
Have a test shot every week to at least replace what you are losing if not making it the main part of your cycle....
I take prescription Androgel every morning ! that good enough? 5grams @ 10% (50mg per tube)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
thats cool, I can keep doing this - I was hoping this is the answer anyway so I dont have to switch my supps. But I just HAD to ask about this lethargy. also I'll stop dosing it pre workout.

I take prescription Androgel every morning ! that good enough? 5grams @ 10% (50mg per tube)
It should be..isn't that a form of trt? What would that be equal to in terms of testosterone? Because that in itself should be enough for lethargy. Also if your on trt you don't need a pct.
You should get your doc to prescribe injections instead

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
It should be..isn't that a form of trt? What would that be equal to in terms of testosterone? Because that in itself should be enough for lethargy. Also if your on trt you don't need a pct.
You should get your doc to prescribe injections instead
yep it is TRT - its 50mg of testosterone per tube once daily - i just feel like after a few hours the androgel wears off and the lethargy kicks in.

no big deal, Im making do with what I have though, , before my next Dr checkup I will gather some tips on how to ask him for the injections instead,
so hopefully I can shoot myself once a week instead of smearing this piss smelling ketchup packet on myself every morning :beerchug:

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Thank you reps4jesus, Royd The Noyd, murman89, blacklac, Blergs

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
yep it is TRT - its 50mg of testosterone per tube once daily - i just feel like after a few hours the androgel wears off and the lethargy kicks in.

no big deal, Im making do with what I have though, , before my next Dr checkup I will gather some tips on how to ask him for the injections instead,
so hopefully I can shoot myself once a week instead of smearing this piss smelling ketchup packet on myself every morning :beerchug:
You'd want to get 2 injections weekly most likely. I think stano at 800-1200mg would be perfect for you. Or derma. Possibly trestolone but that's very potent, and if your running 1-dhea idk if you want to run something as potent as trest.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
You'd want to get 2 injections weekly most likely. I think stano at 800-1200mg would be perfect for you. Or derma. Possibly trestolone but that's very potent, and if your running 1-dhea idk if you want to run something as potent as trest.
can you get stano online in shots?

genetix82

Awards
No you cannot get stano online in shots. You can't obtain anything online in shots legally. Stanodrol is a debatable prohormone. Some say it's a precursor to dht. Some say it doesn't convert to anything. I've personally ran it at 800-1000 . Kept me aggressive in the gym and leaned me out a tad. Go to your doctor and get your bloodwork done. Your trt dosage may not be enough. Run 4ad

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Another possibility would be running "the 1", it's methyl-dht-oxime (also known as dplex). OL just came out with a clone, some people prefer the 1 to stano, I'm effect and because of the lower dosage required.