Ostar1ne

pjunior33

Awards
Hi All,

Just ordered some Ostar1ne as it was a great deal $35 for 240 5mg capsules.

Anyone have experience with Ostar1ne, is it quality?

I've never ran a PH cycle and I wanted to try Ostar1ne for the limited sides reported and no liver toxicity.

What should I expect?

stann123

stann123

Awards
There should be some logs up soon. Also osta isn't a ph

pjunior33

Awards
Sorry I should have said I was first looking into PH's but did not want to buy a SERM, and did not want to run an oral because of the high liver toxicity reports so I turned to Osta... Hopefully I can use Olympus Labs Osta as a nice recomp supplement, hoping to put on 6 Lbs of LBM running 15 mg every day for 6 weeks.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great deal indeed, theres a log on going in the cycle info section FYI

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you run liver support - I've just run osta at 25mg a day and it ruined my liver enzymes - they were 7 times over the limit.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you run liver support - I've just run osta at 25mg a day and it ruined my liver enzymes - they were 7 times over the limit.
Were you taking anything with the osta?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your osta might've been spiked with something else M.I.D

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hi All,

Just ordered some Ostar1ne as it was a great deal $35 for 240 5mg capsules.

Anyone have experience with Ostar1ne, is it quality?

I've never ran a PH cycle and I wanted to try Ostar1ne for the limited sides reported and no liver toxicity.

What should I expect?
Osta is great. OL is great. You're in for a good run my friend.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sorry I should have said I was first looking into PH's but did not want to buy a SERM, and did not want to run an oral because of the high liver toxicity reports so I turned to Osta... Hopefully I can use Olympus Labs Osta as a nice recomp supplement, hoping to put on 6 Lbs of LBM running 15 mg every day for 6 weeks.
Do 20mg for 8 weeks an thank me later. No serm required just Cel pct assist and reduce Xt starting week 3 of pct.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ostarine definitely has known side effects affiliated with its use, just so you know pjunior33... users have reported decreased libido in some cases. so it is a bit suppressive...

pjunior33

Awards
is the suppression worth the gains? I'm right around 190lbs right now and pretty defined as it is, but looking to increase strength and definition and possibly packing on a few pounds of LBM , i've done some research and feel as though any oral PH will have more sides/issues than Osta. And any suppression from Osta can be fixed with OTC PCT.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is the suppression worth the gains? I'm right around 190lbs right now and pretty defined as it is, but looking to increase strength and definition and possibly packing on a few pounds of LBM , i've done some research and feel as though any oral PH will have more sides/issues than Osta. And any suppression from Osta can be fixed with OTC PCT.
It's not as suppressive as PH's/designer steroids. OTC PCT should be fine - for example SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm not gonna try and convince you. Idc if you run it at a low and pointless dose, or the dose I recommend. It's your cycle.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran it for 6 weeks with 11 andro but had bloods done 5 weeks later after running osta for 5 weeks alone
which osta brand did you run?its not normal to raise liver enzymes that much

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Using osta 10 mg in PCT and ran out of liver support. Guess I might need more?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll prob be fine at 10. Although you not runnin any support through pct? Serms are still harsh on liver

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You'll be fine;)
thanks I'm sure I will! Btw not gonna hijack the thread but EP1C is some pretty sweet stuff! That is all

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks I'm sure I will! Btw not gonna hijack the thread but EP1C is some pretty sweet stuff! That is all
Lol...spread the word brother.

Ep1c is some cool stuff indeed.

What did you notice so far?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You'll prob be fine at 10. Although you not runnin any support through pct? Serms are still harsh on liver
i ran out the first week. And next week is my last week in pct so I'll pick up some Tudca offline and pick up some milk thistle from the pharmacy.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

pjunior33

Awards
Wait did I miss something or should I be taking some liver support with my osta?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait did I miss something or should I be taking some liver support with my osta?
No, you shouldn't. But if you have extra money, go for it. TUDCA never hurts.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran it for 6 weeks with 11 andro but had bloods done 5 weeks later after running osta for 5 weeks alone
According to your log below, you stopped the 11-andro on 6/28 (3 weeks ago), and had stopped the ostarine as of 7/4 (2 weeks ago). :dunno:

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/pro-hormones/266095-log-8-week-cut-11-andro-dna-anabolics-sarm-ostarine-7.html

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
You can run cycle assist and TUDCA at 500 mg if you want. Personally I would never run TUDCA with osta I don't see the point. M1D I'm sorry to tell you you're osta was spiked. The only osta I've used was ostanish and had very good results typical of ostarine. Takes 2 weeks to fully kick in. There will be a drop in libido, increase in estrogen. Also I had a case of severe tendonitis that healed in 4 weeks. No other treatment did anything for my tendons. Ostarine cured it. REAL ostarine will heal nagging injuries. Run an AI with the ostarine. It does aromatize

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OSTAR1NE converts to E2 so you will notice things like that if you are estrogen / gyno sensitive. I normally notice about 2 weeks in on an effective dose. However the E2 is also part of what helps you heal while using Osta. So crushing all of it won't get you healing effects if that is what you are after.
@Maserati Wife, I would pick up either TransFORM, or AR1MACARE Pro. Ar1macare Pro is an all in one cycle support that has arimistane in it as an AI. It is effective in controlling estro and also for controlling cortisol. Also has TUDCA and some other important supports in there. The anti-cort properties of arimistane make it great during PCT because it controls the normal cortisol spike that starts about 1.5 weeks into PCT which is when most people lose that hard earned muscle from the cycle.

If using OSTAR1NE for it's healing properties I would opt for TransFORM, this way you do not lower cortisol to the point that inflammation gets out of control. YOu need the cortisol in enough amounts to do it's job if healing is your goal. If so I would use TransFORM and only use enough to keep any feeling of gyno at bay but do not use it to try to get the dry look. If healing is the goal you want to have some E2 in your system. Don't be so vane you don't get to experience the healing because you chose to go after temporary aesthetics.

These are just my opinions on the matter from what I have both read and experienced with the compound.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
On the topic of osta and converting to E2, I have yet to see someone get gyno from a solo osta cycle. But forma would only add to the cycle.
I'm sure someone is gonna start saying "I saw someone who got gyno from osta!" Well, they got it from a research company and received something that wasn't osta. Just my opinion. Buy osta from OL or Celtic and you will avoid this issue.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
OSTAR1NE converts to E2 so you will notice things like that if you are estrogen / gyno sensitive. I normally notice about 2 weeks in on an effective dose. However the E2 is also part of what helps you heal while using Osta. So crushing all of it won't get you healing effects if that is what you are after.
@Maserati Wife, I would pick up either TransFORM, or AR1MACARE Pro. Ar1macare Pro is an all in one cycle support that has arimistane in it as an AI. It is effective in controlling estro and also for controlling cortisol. Also has TUDCA and some other important supports in there. The anti-cort properties of arimistane make it great during PCT because it controls the normal cortisol spike that starts about 1.5 weeks into PCT which is when most people lose that hard earned muscle from the cycle.

If using OSTAR1NE for it's healing properties I would opt for TransFORM, this way you do not lower cortisol to the point that inflammation gets out of control. YOu need the cortisol in enough amounts to do it's job if healing is your goal. If so I would use TransFORM and only use enough to keep any feeling of gyno at bay but do not use it to try to get the dry look. If healing is the goal you want to have some E2 in your system. Don't be so vane you don't get to experience the healing because you chose to go after temporary aesthetics.

These are just my opinions on the matter from what I have both read and experienced with the compound.
Thanks MrKleen73, would lowering the dose from 20mg to 10mg lessen this e2 increase? I dnt experience any sides yet but I am using osta for it's healing properties. I'm two weeks into this and I started at 10mg, now at 20 on my 2nd week

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
On the topic of osta and converting to E2, I have yet to see someone get gyno from a solo osta cycle. But forma would only add to the cycle.
I'm sure someone is gonna start saying "I saw someone who got gyno from osta!" Well, they got it from a research company and received something that wasn't osta. Just my opinion. By osta from OL or Celtic and you will avoid this issue.
thanks for that info, i would have never commented if I saw this on my phone but it didn't show up there. But yes I'm running Osta & Folli only so I don't expect to get any type of Gyno. I am keeping my dosage @ 20mg until I see any bad side effects which again should not happen.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
thanks for that info, i would have never commented if I saw this on my phone but it didn't show up there. But yes I'm running Osta & Folli only so I don't expect to get any type of Gyno. I am keeping my dosage @ 20mg until I see any bad side effects which again should not happen.
That sounds good. The whole estro side thing with osta isn't even something I would put thought into.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds good. The whole estro side thing with osta isn't even something I would put thought into.
^ second this
Notice I was not saying it gave me gyno but it definitely affected my pre existing gyno, and that was with just Ostarine brand was Ostanish, definitely not tainted or spiked. However lets be clear I was running 40mg of Osta a day and don't think that there would have been much of anything to worry about from 20mg and below. More importantly is that I was recommending not going overboard trying to crush estro, specifically if healing is the goal.

I have not heard of any new cases of gyno coming from Ostarine though. Just pre-existing getting some puffiness and aching.
goodvibes if using for healing or recomping you should be just fine with 20mgs and not need an AI. If gyno prone though have one on hand. Once yo have gyno it doesn't take much at all to get a reaction out of it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Notice I was not saying it gave me gyno but it definitely affected my pre existing gyno, and that was with just Ostarine brand was Ostanish, definitely not tainted or spiked. However lets be clear I was running 40mg of Osta a day and don't think that there would have been much of anything to worry about from 20mg and below. More importantly is that I was recommending not going overboard trying to crush estro, specifically if healing is the goal.

I have not heard of any new cases of gyno coming from Ostarine though. Just pre-existing getting some puffiness and aching.
goodvibes if using for healing or recomping you should be just fine with 20mgs and not need an AI. If gyno prone though have one on hand. Once yo have gyno it doesn't take much at all to get a reaction out of it.
I didn't actually read the post where you said it gave you a flare up..lol I was just speaking from a average Ostarine user perspective.

Mystere3

Awards
Ostarine doesn't convert to e2. It can increase free e2 a bit due to it's effects on shbg but it doesn't aromatize. It's not a steroid so it's not possible for it to aromatize.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't actually read the post where you said it gave you a flare up..lol I was just speaking from a average Ostarine user perspective.
I did read kleens post, but I was also just speaking from a average osta user perspective;)

Not 40mg:)
That's only for demigods like Kleen

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

I always have AIs, test boosters & friends with serm on hand :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Would it be a bad idea to extend osta at 10ng a week after the SERM is done in pct?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good info in here guys!!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be a bad idea to extend osta at 10ng a week after the SERM is done in pct?
I extended osta 2 weeks past serm, but was also using sup3rPct 2 weeks past serm;)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I extended osta 2 weeks past serm, but was also using sup3rPct 2 weeks past serm;)
all I'll be using is EP1C honestly! Today was my last day of DAA and nolva. I have finaflex pct revolution at home but idk if I need to use an AI. It's obviously has other things in it but I don't think I need an AI and I don't want my libido to go down.