Furuza 50 or TR3N as a cutter

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Looking to run a cutter.
Cost wise the tr3n is much better. Would 30 mg ed suffice?
Furuza is easier on the body. But I would need atleast. 2 bottles.
Then there is 11xx and stano.
I am towards tr3n, due to being more versitle.
Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30mg/day is way too low. 60mg/day is bare minimum and most guys like it at 90-120mgf/day.

Furuza needs to be ran at 300+mg/day for 6+ weeks and TR3N is definitely more effective.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Bengal, it really depends on your goals not on the money brother. If you have a goal lets hear specifically what it is. Cutting does not help, because by and large any anabolic will help you lean out. Do you want to gain muscle mass as you lean out or are you just looking for something to help you maintain some of your mass while leaning up.

With Furaza unless you run it pretty darn high you really are not going to see much if any gains in muscle mass. It may speed up your fat loss but you will not see much in the way of LBM gains.

TR3N - If you are going to run TR3N for this use I recommend the DermaTR3N, you obviously are not looking for a lot of size going off of the doses you mentioned. So that being the case i would probably opt for the TD version so your levels are a little more stable and none of the ingredients are being lost in the digestion process. Running it at lower doses may add just enough to help you lean up.

My personal opinion is that Furaza is a nice add on but TR3N is a superior anabolic / androgenic compound.

Again though rather than be impatient and order what fits into your budget why not wait until your budget fits your cycle. In other words save for a bit and get an appropriately dosed cycle going later. YOu need support supps and many other things and i am sorry but a cycle, support or PCT are things you simply should not take shortcuts on to save money. It is not worth it.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
The thing that worries me about the dermatren is I have 2 infants at home.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got something for prolactin?
I don't think anything like that is needed... hell, I've ran injectable trenbolone and fairly high dose of oral trestolone and didn't need anything for prolactin.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Prami is always fun to play with imo, I run even when I don't have to worry about prolactin

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Or b-6 pyroxidal not pyroxidine. (P5p). I am sure I spelled that with a butcher knife

bomb

Awards
is p5p - or vit b6 ( at least 200mg) sufficient for tr3n ?
I´ve been using tr3st for about 2 months now and my nips are more sensitive but i think that are estrogen issues

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is p5p - or vit b6 ( at least 200mg) sufficient for tr3n ?
I´ve been using tr3st for about 2 months now and my nips are more sensitive but i think that are estrogen issues
quite along time to use tr3st, how long you planning on running it?

bomb

Awards
quite along time to use tr3st, how long you planning on running it?
until the end of August , no issues at all so far , will be stacking it with epi + tr3n .

pct: tamox + ostarine + super pct etc...

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I'd run both.
Is that an option?
Could be. I would like to understand why in many cases premade stacks are dosed on the low( less than effective) end of what the compound would be if ran solo. I have a friend who lives mutant plex. He runs 2 pills ed for 6 weeks. He is mid 280's and gets close to 300 lbs while on. Mutant plex is a very low dosed.
If adding the furuza would be effective at a lower dose, then I am in. If it needs to be ran at solo levels then f@ck it

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
those companies only do it because they assume the mass market is stupid not because its effective.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My recommendation for fura solo is 300-however high you can afford.

Recommendation stacked is 200-400mg.

The purpose of stacking is to create a synergistic effect requiring less of each compound.

This is why companies dose less.
But they don't know about the steroids, so they stick a bunch of sh1t together, and sell it for more $$$$.

I can't tell you what dose of either to run, because that depends on how well you respond to those compounds.