First cycle: Tr3n-Ep1-Ar1macare-Sup3r PCT

Dwardoperez

Awards
This is going to be my first time running a PH
Running Olympus labs Ep1stane full cycle stacked with tr3n
all input and help would be much appreciated
Order just confirmed shipping so I'll be waiting for it to arrive and I'll begin logging
CANT WAIT FOR THE GAINZ:saroll:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
everything ive been hearing about OL has been negative, that they are under dosed or not even the correct ingredients or something? not trying to start anything, just what ive heard... hopefully someone with my knowledge on the matter will chime in. But that being said ive used Ar1macre Pro and sup3r PCT in my PCT and it seemed to work well

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everything ive been hearing about OL has been negative, that they are under dosed or not even the correct ingredients or something? not trying to start anything, just what ive heard... hopefully someone with my knowledge on the matter will chime in. But that being said ive used Ar1macre Pro and sup3r PCT in my PCT and it seemed to work well
I guess you've read that bull**** from PHF?AM is full of OL logs and everyone loves our products. Check our subforum for test results - we publicly release test results of our products so there is no need to be worried about oyr products being bunk. They are top notch.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order just confirmed shipping so I'll be waiting for it to arrive and I'll begin logging
Stacking Tren for your first cycle........

do you have a SERM and anything on hand for Prolactin?

Dwardoperez

Awards
According to everything I've been reading about Ep1 and Tr3n I won't need anything else unless I am wrong which I most likely am, what do you recommend

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
According to everything I've been reading about Ep1 and Tr3n I won't need anything else unless I am wrong which I most likely am, what do you recommend
Inhibit P from SNS for prolactin. Just finishing up this cycle myself and ran it the whole time. Do some more reading on prolactin build up from Tren. My feedback on the cycle itself is mixed. I should have cut more calories to get the cutting effect. I was still eating around 4000-4500 calories a day as I was bulking previously to running this cycle. So I did put on about 12 pounds on this, and strength is through the roof. I feel that the strength would still increase in a calorie deficit with these PH's. Now at the end of the cycle I am cutting to around 3000 cal/day and kicked in some cardio, should have done this from the get go. I can vouch for Olympus Labs. Gained 20 pounds solid from Stenabol (methylstenbolone), and the Tren has to be legit because my acne is off the chart and I need a valium to sleep!! And like I said the strength increase is undeniable. How do you plan on running the Epi and Tren? Get some Nolva for PCT, Epistane estrogen rebound can be bad.

Dwardoperez

Awards
Inhibit P from SNS for prolactin. Just finishing up this cycle myself and ran it the whole time. Do some more reading on prolactin build up from Tren. My feedback on the cycle itself is mixed. I should have cut more calories to get the cutting effect. I was still eating around 4000-4500 calories a day as I was bulking previously to running this cycle. So I did put on about 12 pounds on this, and strength is through the roof. I feel that the strength would still increase in a calorie deficit with these PH's. Now at the end of the cycle I am ctting to around 3000 cal/day and kicked in some cardio, should have done this from the get go. I can vouch for Olympus Labs. Gained 20 pounds solid from Stenabol (methylstenbolone), and the Tren has to be legit because my acne is off the chart and I need a valium to sleep!! And like I said the strength increase is undeniable. How do you plan on running the Epi and Tren? Get some Nolva for PCT, Epistane estrogen rebound can be bad.

Yeah man I've been noticing a lot of people mention lack of sleep so I'm definitely going to get an aid for that haha
I was thinking something like
Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45/
tren 60/90/90/90/90/90

what do you think?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Maybe just try the epi solo first, to see how your body reacts. Then if it goes ok try stacking with tren 3-4 months later. A good epi cycle would look like this:

Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45
Ar1macare: 4/4/4/4/4/4
Taurine: 6gs for back pumps

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
Reduce XT: 0/0/3/3/3/3
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man I've been noticing a lot of people mention lack of sleep so I'm definitely going to get an aid for that haha
I was thinking something like
Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45/
tren 60/90/90/90/90/90

what do you think?
I ran it 5 weeks...

Epi 45/45/45/45/60
Tren 60/60/90/90/90

How many bottles of each do you have?

Also Benadryl worked good for sleep, 50mg. It's cheap. But a friend at work hooked me up with a handful of valiums, so I'm sleeping like a baby.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My PCT looks like this:

Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
El1minate 4caps/day 4 weeks
Sup3r PCT 0/0/4/4/4/4
DAA 0/0/3g/3g/3g/3g

Dwardoperez

Awards
I ran it 5 weeks...

Epi 45/45/45/45/60
Tren 60/60/90/90/90

How many bottles of each do you have?

Also Benadryl worked good for sleep, 50mg. It's cheap. But a friend at work hooked me up with a handful of valiums, so I'm sleeping like a baby.

I have one bottle of each

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only run Olympus Labs Ph's, 2 different cycles, and I am a different man than I was just 4 months ago. I was just looking at pics of myself last night with my wife and we were both like, "where were my shoulders? Who the hell is that little guy?!!" No shoulders or neck. My chest and arms are also out there!! This reply is just to simply give a little props to OL products. 25 lbs of muscle from 2 cycles is legit.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
My PCT looks like this: Nolva 20/20/20/10/10 El1minate 4caps/day 4 weeks Sup3r PCT 0/0/4/4/4/4 DAA 0/0/3g/3g/3g/3g
Why are you waiting 2 weeks into your pct to start your pct support and DAA? You're still gonna need proper liver support with nolvadex, and you're also gonna want your body to ramping up its test production as soon as your pct starts. Some people even start taking DAA in the last week of their cycle and through their pct.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you waiting 2 weeks into your pct to start your pct support and DAA? You're still gonna need proper liver support with nolvadex, and you're also gonna want your body to ramping up its test production as soon as your pct starts. Some people even start taking DAA in the last week of their cycle and through their pct.
I'm open to suggestions. I actually started a post yesterday asking for advice, so I appreciate your feedback. I am taking Liv. 52 for liver support. Have been all cycle long.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm open to suggestions. I actually started a post yesterday asking for advice, so I appreciate your feedback. I am taking Liv. 52 for liver support. Have been all cycle long.
Yeah man start your pct support and DAA day one of your pct. Run DAA at 3gs ED and taper your pct support for 6 weeks. Liv 52 is great, you can keep taking that through your PCT, no need to taper that.

Dwardoperez

Awards
That Tr3n won't last you 6 weeks at 90/day at week 2.

Shhhhh you're right I just noticed. Maybe I'll run tr3n for 4 weeks and ep1 for 6? Or should I just
30/60/60/60/60/90
?!?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shhhhh you're right I just noticed. Maybe I'll run tr3n for 4 weeks and ep1 for 6? Or should I just
30/60/60/60/60/90
?!?
That will definitely get you 6 weeks. I was just too excited for the Tr3n to kick in, so I went right for 60. 30 mg/day may also be a waste of a week. Others may be more knowledgeable on that claim though.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
How about we stop encouraging people who are ready obviously not ready for PHs to not only do a cycle, but also do a cycle way more advanced then they are ready for. How do I know you're not ready for a PH cycle? Well you're lack of prep and lack of education are evident in your post. Study what you think you'd like to do, read logs until your eyes bleed. Understand what each compound is going to do to your body, and understand the sides of each compound. Prepare your self, educated your self, then put together a complete cycle you can post for people to critique and guide you. I tried to help you out with a cycle that would be a good beginner cycle, if you don't want my advise and are only interested in people's opinions that agree with yours, I suggest you get comfortable with the idea of having breasts.

Dwardoperez

Awards
That will definitely get you 6 weeks. I was just too excited for the Tr3n to kick in, so I went right for 60. 30 mg/day may also be a waste of a week. Others may be more knowledgeable on that claim though.

Would it be harmful to run tren 4 weeks whke running Epi 6 weeks and starting PCT at the end of epi? I just don't wanna ef my shaaaa up you know what I'm saying? Plus it's my first cycle so I'm pretty scared

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be harmful to run tren 4 weeks whke running Epi 6 weeks and starting PCT at the end of epi? I just don't wanna ef my shaaaa up you know what I'm saying? Plus it's my first cycle so I'm pretty scared
You can get 100 different opinions on here. I agree with Wolfy here that you need to read until you eyes hurt. I have 2 cycles under my belt and both went (are going) great. But I did a **** ton of research until I wasn't scared. You don't want to be scared of something you're putting into your body. I can give you my experience because I am running this exact cycle. Get some Inhibit P, not too expensive. Read about Tren and prolactin. Get some DAA and Nolva for PCT. Aside from that, no I think that would be fine...4 weeks Tr3n, 6 weeks Ep1. It is your first cycle though, so listen to your body. If you can't sleep, are a dick to everybody, or get tits, take your dosage down or stop. But have your PCT items BEFORE you start your cycle. That's the best I can give. Worst case scenario, you have them on hand to combat negative sides. Other than that, not much to be scared of. You know the game you are playing, as in everything in life there is a risk/reward scale to consider.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who told you that? You can read or hear anything but to follow up on what you've heard or read is the difference.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
jaycuda what do you think?
With any PH I'd have at least SERM and AI for PCT. Good news is you have time to order it still before the end of your cycle and they aren't very expensive. Shoot me a pm

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One bottle would be enough for 6 weeks at 60/60/60/60/60/90 - and two bottles would make it possible to go crazy and dose it at 60/90/120/120/120/120/120

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Sounds like OP needs to do a lot of research before using PH. If you decide to run both products, I'd say get a good sleep aid for sure because Tr3n has kept me wired for the first two weeks. Also, expect to be very cranky. The irritability calmed down a bit for me after about a week, but everyone is different.

Also, I wouldn't start without proper PCT on hand. You may run into a situation where you're short on cash or something goes wrong, then you've got serious problems.

Any time you're using a drug, it's a good idea to know as much as you can before using. Good luck.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a SERM. Even if you ran the epistane solo, you still should use a SERM.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for massive gains;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only run Olympus Labs Ph's, 2 different cycles, and I am a different man than I was just 4 months ago. I was just looking at pics of myself last night with my wife and we were both like, "where were my shoulders? Who the hell is that little guy?!!" No shoulders or neck. My chest and arms are also out there!! This reply is just to simply give a little props to OL products. 25 lbs of muscle from 2 cycles is legit.
Awesome. Glad that you enjoyed our products.

25lbs is damn fine!!! Good job!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Glad that you enjoyed our products.

25lbs is damn fine!!! Good job!
I imagine I will shed a few pounds in PCT in the next couple weeks, no more than 5 hopefully. So we'll call it 20. Still legit!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I imagine I will shed a few pounds in PCT in the next couple weeks, no more than 5 hopefully. So we'll call it 20. Still legit!!
Throw in some EP1C, DermaSTRENGH or OSTAR1NE (or even all three of them) and you could even continue gaining during PCT!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been reading up on the Ostar1ne and SARM's in general, so I probably will.
yeah man seems like my last 10 posts have been about this but imagine the possibllity of not only maintaining but growing in PCT.. SERM+ SUp3R PCT + OSTA + DS + EP1C.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man seems like my last 10 posts have been about this but imagine the possibllity of not only maintaining but growing in PCT.. SERM+ SUp3R PCT + OSTA + DS + EP1C.
I like the sound of that.

I used sup3rPct and osta in pct. Was awesome, can only imagine what adding ep1c and str3ngth/Dermastrength would be like.

Epic gains/keeping gains for sure!!!

Dwardoperez

Awards
Just got my goods in the mail y'all. Will start tomorrow and keep everything logged specially on bench which is where I lack most. I hate flat barbell but I'll try to stick to it. Right now
Dead lift is 425
Squat 440
Bench 230
Let's see these gainz

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my goods in the mail y'all. Will start tomorrow and keep everything logged specially on bench which is where I lack most. I hate flat barbell but I'll try to stick to it. Right now
Dead lift is 425
Squat 440
Bench 230
Let's see these gainz
Your bench will shoot up for sure. Before this cycle I was repping 225 x 6 or so. Yesterday ( 4 days in to PCT ), I repped 235 x 10, and 2 more sets of 8 with proper slow form and no spot. Not only is my strength on the bench up, I feel like my command of the weight is better. Will probably grab a spotter next chest day and see where my 1RM is at.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the sound of that.

I used sup3rPct and osta in pct. Was awesome, can only imagine what adding ep1c and str3ngth/Dermastrength would be like.

Epic gains/keeping gains for sure!!!
...and my Ostar1ne shipped today as well