Fat burning prohormone cycle

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Hey guys, I am new to the prohormone world. Looking for a decent cutting prohormone cycle advice from some of you. I used msten 20 mgs from iron mag labs for a bulk and loved it. Looking to cut now. Have researched a few but the threads I have read seem to be countering each other. Training and nutrition in check. Any help is greatly appreciated!

230 lbs
15% bf
20 yrs old

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Hey man,

Diet is what makes you cut. Drugs assist in that.
Once you get a grasp on that you can choose a training and steroid to that you think your ready for.

I recommend

Ostarine
GW
S4
Ephedrine
Caffeine

Combos or whatever.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Actually 21 to post here . And I unsubscribe

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any place you recommend getting it from ?
Nutraplanet has a special running - buy 1 tta and get a free glycophase.SNO also has it pretty cheap. At sno you can use the discount code AM8 for 8% off your entire order.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutraplanet has a special running - buy 1 tta and get a free Thyrocaps.SNO also has it pretty cheap. At sno you can use the discount code AM8 for 8% off your entire order.
There are also many of our non - sponsor retailers running very good deals right now

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also stack ECA with Forskolin 95. Check out the Log in my signature for details.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do more cardio, cut more calories. If you rely strictly on the supplements themselves to do the work, you will be disappointed.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
stay away from hormones till age 24 + , you are not finished development till about this time and using any hormones can mess you up a great deal and that may stay like that...

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
stay away from hormones till age 24 + , you are not finished development till about this time and using any hormones can mess you up a great deal and that may stay like that...
Was the msten fine to do then? If that's the case I will stay away until 24+ I have only done one cycle

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Was the msten fine to do then? If that's the case I will stay away until 24+ I have only done one cycle
you should be ok. M sten is a steroid and shuts down your natural test levels. When your at a certain age using drugs will (putting this simple terms) mess your levels when your body is producing the most amount of test.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speed ur metabolism up and spare ur muscle mass.

Get lots of amino acids, the best are:

Leucine
Alanine
Glycine
Glutamine

Or BCAA's is also good.

Time ur carbs to peri-workout to shut off catabolism during training.

And I think the Ephedrine/Forskolin is a good idea too for a nice easy cut.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lol @ cut more cals/do more cardio

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
m-sten IS the strongest designer steroid on the market! yca stack yohimbine hcl/caffeine/aspirin. very cheap and effective.dont take to much yohimbine hcl bad sides dose depends on weight they say .2mg per kilo of body weight I believe youd nee 22.5 mgs I had great results with that

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not really ^^^^^

stann123

stann123

Awards
m-sten IS the strongest designer steroid on the market! yca stack yohimbine hcl/caffeine/aspirin. very cheap and effective.dont take to much yohimbine hcl bad sides dose depends on weight they say .2mg per kilo of body weight I believe youd nee 22.5 mgs I had great results with that
Ehh not really

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Speed ur metabolism up and spare ur muscle mass. Get lots of amino acids, the best are: Leucine Alanine Glycine Glutamine Or BCAA's is also good. Time ur carbs to peri-workout to shut off catabolism during training. And I think the Ephedrine/Forskolin is a good idea too for a nice easy cut.
Any ideas to where to get a good ephedrine/forskolin stack?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab some non-hormonals like TTA/Glycophase/Reduce xt
Can you repeat that please?
Nutraplanet has a special running - buy 1 tta and get a free glycophase.SNO also has it pretty cheap. At sno you can use the discount code AM8 for 8% off your entire order.
Dude, TTA is back? Since when? !

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
What if you have reduced your caloric intake and you are still stuck at 10%?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Any dosage recommendations?
Depends how sensitive you are. I start at 12.5mg with 100mg caffeine 3x a day for about a week and worked my way up. So maybe you can start there or start your morning dose with 25mg eph and 200mg caff. How do you respond to pre workouts?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Depends how sensitive you are. I start at 12.5mg with 100mg caffeine 3x a day for about a week and worked my way up. So maybe you can start there or start your morning dose with 25mg eph and 200mg caff. How do you respond to pre workouts?
It takes a good pre-workout to get me going. So I am not sensitive by any means

stann123

stann123

Awards
It takes a good pre-workout to get me going. So I am not sensitive by any means
Alright so start off your morning dose with 25mg eph 200 caff, then you decide on how much to take for the next 2 doses

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its the msten being the strongest comment
I thought this myself. I don't think it's any stronger than DMZ and in fact, I bet DMZ @ 45-60mg would out perform MSTEN @ 30mg with less sides.

And then I think of all those new compounds that none of us have tried yet...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought this myself. I don't think it's any stronger than DMZ and in fact, I bet DMZ @ 45-60mg would out perform MSTEN @ 30mg with less sides.

I agree...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

IME this is correct

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if dmz results are better w/ less sides thats awsome! im gonna run it at 45 for 6 weeks in october w, 19 nor of some kind,m-sten lethargy was very bad for me

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if dmz results are better w/ less sides thats awsome! im gonna run it at 45 for 6 weeks in october w, 19 nor of some kind,m-sten lethargy was very bad for me
It'll be bad on DMZ too. Run it with Trest.

Orals in general cause lethargy. It's not just the lack of T that causes it but the liver damage as well as lack of DHT in the body.

Run a DHT steroid and you'll understand what I'm saying.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Dmz comes with lethargy, but also aggressiveness and a different kind of energy. The kind of energy where your body doesn't give up on you. I am liking it solo at 60mg.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dmz comes with lethargy, but also aggressiveness and a different kind of energy. The kind of energy where your body doesn't give up on you. I am liking it solo at 60mg.
U pack on any weight so far?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Yes but its been all muscle since I have been carbing up.