Cycle Final Reviews Please!

iBulk

iBulk

Awards
Hey guys-

I've posted before about considering my first cycle (decided on test-only), and I finally feel like my diet, training, and research are all on point and I'm ready to kick it off. I just want some advice on my final stack. I'm 21 years old, 215 pounds, 12-15% BF and been lifting for 5 years. Obviously I'm young so I want to do everything right. Here's my whole plan-

Priming phase by reducing carbs 3 out of 4 days by 40% (from maintenance) for 4 weeks before cycle. On every 4th day I'll up my carbs by 15% from maintenance.

At start of cycle I'll bump my intake 500 kcals above maintenance which, for me, is about 3,750.

Then I'll start my cycle-
--------------------------------------------------------
12 weeks
-Test E @ 400 weeks 1-5
-Test E @ 500 weeks 6-12

-HCG @ 500/week for all 12 weeks

-Arimidex starting day 2 every other day until PCT begins

PCT (starts 2 weeks after last injection)-

-Clomid for 4 weeks @ 75/50/50/50
-Nolva for 4 weeks @ 40/20/20/20

DAA throughout PCT and 600mg NAC throughout cycle and PCT to protect liver.
-------------------------------------------------------

What am I missing or doing wrong? Any suggestions? THANK YOU veterans in advance for your advice! Just trying to be as safe as possible and make some gains!

iBulk

iBulk

Awards
I feel pretty prepared but I would love a green light from a couple of you before I kick this off!

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
I would personally go 500mg a week from the start you are not going to have any issues running it at 100mg difference for the first 5 weeks.

I would only start the HCG a month in but that's my preference.

Looks sharp however your PCT seems a bit overkill for a test only cycle ! I would stick with one SERM for this cycle otherwise your PCT is going to be more rough than the cycle!

iBulk

iBulk

Awards
Thanks for the reply bro! Why wait to start HCG?

And would you drop the Clomid or Nolva then? I knew running both might kinda be overkill but I figured it would be better to cover all my bases. If I'm gonna get sides from that much PCT though, I'll get rid of one of the SERMs for sure. No sense in wasting money.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Definitely well I would personally run Nolva at 20\20\20\20

With regards to the HCG , I may be wrong here but the test will take awhile to kick in so I would suggest starting the HCG from a month in , otherwise it's wasted IMO.

Also with your AI I would suggest half a tab EOD, or E3D , it all depends on the person but you will notice the estrogen related sides and then gauge it according to that.

iBulk

iBulk

Awards
Are you sure I shouldn't dose the Nolva at 40/40/40/40 if I drop the Clomid? And ok I'll start at E3D with my AI and maybe up it to EOD if I see sides. Thanks for the advice brother. Also, is 600mg/day of DAA in PCT good?

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure I shouldn't dose the Nolva at 40/40/40/40 if I drop the Clomid? And ok I'll start at E3D with my AI and maybe up it to EOD if I see sides. Thanks for the advice brother. Also, is 600mg/day of DAA in PCT good?
Effective dose of DAA is three grams.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Dosing nolva that high doesn't make it more effective. 3g daa

iBulk

iBulk

Awards
Sounds good I'll keep my Nolva at 20 then, thanks guys! I have 2 final questions-

Should I add Reduce XT for cortisol control or will I be good without?

And should any of my natty stack be dropped on-cycle or during PCT?

C4
Multi
L-Arginine
Vitamin C
L-Citrulline
Beta-alanine
Creatine Mono

stann123

stann123

Awards
Sounds good I'll keep my Nolva at 20 then, thanks guys! I have 2 final questions-

C4
Multi
L-Arginine
Vitamin C
L-Citrulline
Beta-alanine
Creatine Mono
If you have the extra money id get reduce xt.
Id drop c4 on cycle and save it for post. If you do decide to use it watch your bp. Pumps you get on cycle are crazy so you wont really need citrulline and arginine, so id save those for pct aswell

iBulk

iBulk

Awards
Alright I'll drop the C4 since my BP is a little high already (only slightly). 1 capsule 3x/day of Reduce XT?

iBulk

iBulk

Awards
Update- I have everything listed on hand except the HCG. I'm having trouble finding a source and also not too big on the idea of injecting more than I have to.

Can I drop the HCG? After scouring the forums it seems like it's optional on a test-only cycle. But I want to be as safe as possible.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'll drop the C4 since my BP is a little high already (only slightly). 1 capsule 3x/day of Reduce XT?
Preload on Hawthorn Berry 2 weeks before cycle and keep going throughout, helps keep my BP regulated throughout !

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Update- I have everything listed on hand except the HCG. I'm having trouble finding a source and also not too big on the idea of injecting more than I have to.

Can I drop the HCG? After scouring the forums it seems like it's optional on a test-only cycle. But I want to be as safe as possible.
You could get away without it, I have run a almost identical cycle without it , and recovered just fine, however adding it is definitely beneficial !
2 injections down the line and it wont bug you how much you have to pin anymore

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established

You could get away without it, I have run a almost identical cycle without it , and recovered just fine, however adding it is definitely beneficial !
2 injections down the line and it wont bug you how much you have to pin anymore

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

C4
Multi
L-Arginine
Vitamin C
L-Citrulline
Beta-alanine
Creatine Mono
Yes. A cortisol is very counterproductive in pct and reduce Xt will fix that problem. Also, dose nolva 20/20/10/10. To reduce the chance of rebound.