Tr3n/Epi PCT advice??

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am in my last few days of a Tren/Epistane 5 week cycle. I have Nolva which I plan on running 20/20/10/10, Sup3r PCT from Olympus Labs, DAA, and Inhibit P which I have also been running on cycle. My question is basically just when is the best time to take the OTC PCT product and the DAA? The Sup3r PCT has ZMA in it which is supposed to help with sleep, so I'm assuming it's best to take near bedtime. But should I take all 4 caps at bedtime or split it up throughout the day? I ran this product for my last PCT but it was my first cycle and I just kind of "winged" it. I also used DAA last PCT and took it at bedtime. I just don't want to take everything at bedtime if that is not the best way to go.
Last question is about the Nolva. My first cycle consisted of Msten and 500mg/week Test-E, so I was running a low dose of Nolva during the last couple weeks of my cycle because I was bloated and getting a little gyno. I have read that under best conditions, the Nolva should be started a week after last injection, but since I'm only running PH's this time should I start the Nolva right away?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since you are running orals with short half life start the Nolva the day after you stop the designers. I would start the SUP3R PCT and DAA 3rd week of PCT. I would take the full 4 caps of the SUP3R PCT in the evening. Most of the natural boosters in it will play better into testosterone boosting being taken at night.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you are running orals with short half life start the Nolva the day after you stop the designers. I would start the SUP3R PCT and DAA 3rd week of PCT. I would take the full 4 caps of the SUP3R PCT in the evening. Most of the natural boosters in it will play better into testosterone boosting being taken at night.
Great advice, thanks!!