Beginner here....

doughboy23

doughboy23

Awards
I am new to this site and new to this "world", and I don't know the lingo or what is out of line to post (in regards to asking questions). I don't want to post something and be stoned and chased out of the community lol so is there someone who could message or email me so I could ask a few questions? Thanks in advance!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You've already made a thread here bro ask away. Generally if you have done your research and don't ask to be spoonfed cycle advice, people won't be too harsh on you.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Welcome to the community m8 . If u wanna know what the do's & dont's are look through the forums . Anything & everythings there , u just have to look .

doughboy23

doughboy23

Awards
Yeah, I've been googling **** for like a week but there are so many ****ing forums with contradicting info and abbreviations I don't know and so many scammers.... Long story short, I just got SP tren 75 (paid out the ass locally) & wanted to know if it's legit/safe. It's sealed and all, but from what I read that doesn't really mean ****. Also, I want to get test n more tren but don't know what's bull****, who's legit, etc.... Any advice/help is appreciated. Don't wanna piss my $ away

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you want to know not what to say look at my post history and dont do what the guys do that I go off on ;) jk the key is to research on your own and validate your info on here :)

doughboy23

doughboy23

Awards
If you want to know not what to say look at my post history and dont do what the guys do that I go off on ;) jk the key is to research on your own and validate your info on here :)
Yeah from what I got, robo is way to go, just have no clue how to get from

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've already made a thread here bro ask away. Generally if you have done your research and don't ask to be spoonfed cycle advice, people won't be too harsh on you.
Generally..........

Bwa ha ha ha haaaaaaa!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I've been googling **** for like a week but there are so many ****ing forums with contradicting info and abbreviations I don't know and so many scammers.... Long story short, I just got SP tren 75 (paid out the ass locally) & wanted to know if it's legit/safe. It's sealed and all, but from what I read that doesn't really mean ****. Also, I want to get test n more tren but don't know what's bull****, who's legit, etc.... Any advice/help is appreciated. Don't wanna piss my $ away
That info comes after you've put in serious time. At least imo

doughboy23

doughboy23

Awards
Wait.... jbryand, are you at my mom's house now??