60mg trenavar AND 20mg super dmz...Dry/strength/fat loss?

raze1225

Awards
Gonna run these 2 for 4 weeks. Diet is in check. Training/rest is in check and im looking to drop 2-5 lbs of body fat and gain muscle and vascularity.
22 y/o

Ran Halo and Epi before and going to do nolva for my pct with DAA and Erase pro. Im trying to get a super dry shredded sculpted look. Im almost there just need an extra oomph can i expect this from this cycle?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Bump the trenavar to 90mg

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Tr3n and D1methadrol, 120mg & 40mg, is my current cycle and I'm loving the results. Weights going up steadily, strength increases every workout and BF% is down.

Not a fan of running 4 compounds either, but too each their own. I'd run just the super dmz 3.0 at a higher dose if you already have your supps and save the tren for next time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That stack is sick jaycuda and yeah might as well just run the Super DMZ3.0 should be enough for one cycle then you can buy another bottle of TR3N and run it a high enough dose for you to really enjoy the TR3N. Of course if you just want to get big ripped and dry the stack Jaycuda is running is sick too!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tr3n and D1methadrol, 120mg & 40mg, is my current cycle and I'm loving the results. Weights going up steadily, strength increases every workout and BF% is down.

Not a fan of running 4 compounds either, but too each their own. I'd run just the super dmz 3.0 at a higher dose if you already have your supps and save the tren for next time.
Your going to get ripped.

raze1225

Awards
gonna run tren at 80mg and super dmz 2.0 at 20mg and snaggedd some clen. Gonna run Nolva DAA and Erase PRO for pct. pretty excited. I want to be as dry as possible. and look like a ****ing statue

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tr3n at atleast 90mg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The tren I got is 20mg caps
Then Tren at 100! It takes a decent amount of Trenavar to do the deed the way it should be done.

Twotone22

Awards
dmz 20mg and tren 100mg is solid should get some good results

also adding clen....your gonna be lean bro