• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think LG and Androfactory have one.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Also was thinking of if there was something out there running at a low dose (minimal sides) that would produce decent and keepable gains ?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
1-dhea & 4-dhea stack for 6-8 weeks. Good, keepable gains and are not methyls. Serveral companies have these products out. I had good results with androfactory's bulk-up.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I just don't hear much hype on any of those dhea products, shoot I bought topical dermacrine(dhea,etc) and got told it wouldn't do much....
Just need something with decent gains and little/no sides..... got pct and cycle support already..

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
How are the sides w dymethazine? Its caught my eye lately.......
As from what I've read most non methyl's are either cutters at high doses(expensive) or wet(which I'd rather more a recomp/lean but noticeable gains)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FURAZA-300 has very minimal side effects.

Low dose TR3N (or DermaTREN) or TR3ST (or DermaTREST) would be great too.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As from what I've read most non methyl's are either cutters at high doses(expensive) or wet(which I'd rather more a recomp/lean but noticeable gains)
Dymethazine is not that harsh. It's very strong but sides are not very bad. I'd run DYMETHAZI9E at 40/40/40/40/40/60.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Dymethazine is not that harsh. It's very strong but sides are not very bad. I'd run DYMETHAZI9E at 40/40/40/40/40/60.
The dosage is a bit high no? for someone thats never ran anything before, also have dermacrine which helps with lethargy so I've heard but wont running all that be harsh being a firtst run?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The dosage is a bit high no? for someone thats never ran anything before, also have dermacrine which helps with lethargy so I've heard but wont running all that be harsh being a firtst run?
You could keep it at 40.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
1-dhea and 4-dhea are targeted to convert to 1-t and test more readily than basic DHEA, which is what dermacrine is. They would offer much more in gains than it. They certainly aren't "hyped" compounds, and won't have the wow factor you would get from dmz or tren, but i think they have a place for those looking mild but still effective compounds. I would think they would be easier to rebound from, but that is just anecdotal. Either way, best of luck! Whatever you chose, you should post a log of it.

I just don't hear much hype on any of those dhea products, shoot I bought topical dermacrine(dhea,etc) and got told it wouldn't do much....
Just need something with decent gains and little/no sides..... got pct and cycle support already..

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Do you guys think dymethazine is as rough as say an h-drol or epi ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys think dymethazine is as rough as say an h-drol or epi ?
Epi and H-Drol are not "rough" compounds at all. Pretty mild nonmethyls. DMZ may be a bit harsher.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Run Olympus labs dmz 40mg for 4 weeks maybe 6 if you can handle it. The gains are great. It seems to have less sides than methylstenbolone or many other designers iv tried, but the same if not bigger gains. It's much more powerful than these PH you guys have mentioned, though.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Epi and H-Drol are not "rough" compounds at all. Pretty mild nonmethyls. DMZ may be a bit harsher.
Epi for some reason I see a lot to do with gyno or the hair thinning which scares me, h-drol and the bp worries me as well.....

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Epi for some reason I see a lot to do with gyno or the hair thinning which scares me, h-drol and the bp worries me as well.....
Get over it, that's how steroids work. They give side effects and gains. You can't take one and not the other. However, you can take proper precautions.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean methyls. Lol
Yeah, good catch :D

Gyno from Epi is because of estrogen rebound. Proper PCT with an AI takes care of that. For example Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1. Taper them down in order to avoid estrogen rebound.

I never liked H-Drol much and some people experience high BP while on it but that's not the case always.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
My bp went through the roof on hdrol. I drank a preworkout and passed out.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
My bp went through the roof on hdrol. I drank a preworkout and passed out.
+1 here. My bp is elevated right now, but nothing to worry about. Completely staying away from stims for that reason.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Day 14. 7/14/14: Chest & Bi day. Felt a little off on bench for some reason. Everything else felt pretty decent but I struggled to get the last 2 reps I normally do so I had to rack it with no spot. -flat bench 155x10, 175x8(usually 10), 185x4(usually 6), 185x4, 185x5, 135x10 -rotational curl 35x10, 35x8, 30x10 -ez bar drop set curls 3 sets 65x10/55x10/45x10 -ez bar curl 21's 3x35 -incline dumbbell press 3x55x10 -incline rotational curls 3x25x10 -incline cable flys 3x20x10 -decline cable flys 3x17.5x10 -incline machine press 90x10, 100x10, 110x10 -cable rope curls 3x42.5x10 -flat bench 3x135xfailure+2 with a spot Felt ok today. I really kind of expected more, but I'm getting sick pumps and lasting what seems like a lot longer in the gym. Before I would flare out at 60 min and lately I've been in there for 120-150 min. I think it was my lack of carbs this morning. I usually intake about 100g in the am, but I woke up late and missed my 85g in my protein shake.
isn't this suppose to be in your cycle thread!? I'm confused!

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
what about nolva at 20/20/10/10 with formeron?
epi is also known for the hair thinning tho no?
Yea the bp thing is scary man, I'd love to run thru side free lol.....

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Whoops. Hazards of being on my iPhone. I was reading this... And... Sorry. It will be gone. My bad.
no problems man I was just helping u!

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
So pre-load some hawthorn and liver care maybe for a week or 2, epi I'd play safe at 30 throughout with cycle support & dermacrine, then nolva 20/20/10/10 with the formeron the last 2 weeks and maybe continue it another 2 weeks after?

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Nothing ???
Also EPI is nowhere to be found, looked on a couple sites and nothing....

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing ???
Also EPI is nowhere to be found, looked on a couple sites and nothing....
nutri-verse.com carries EP15TANE, best value for your money. Discount code SAVE10NOW should give you 10% off.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
epi

There is plenty of epi out there. Try nutriverse or orbit. Olympus usually has pretty good value, I just picked up their osta and epic.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nutri-verse.com carries EP15TANE, best value for your money. Discount code SAVE10NOW should give you 10% off.
Buying more bottles saves you even more.

Team up with some friends; )

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sides can directly correlate to dose too.

20mg Epi is not anything like 60mg Epi.

Same could be said about 15-30mg DMZ vs. 45-60mg.

Hdrol at 50mg for 5-6 weeks is mild yet effective for most.

And so on and so forth.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Sides can directly correlate to dose too.

20mg Epi is not anything like 60mg Epi.

Same could be said about 15-30mg DMZ vs. 45-60mg.

Hdrol at 50mg for 5-6 weeks is mild yet effective for most.

And so on and so forth.
I'd def want to run it at the least dose to hopefully avoid any sides while still taking the cycle support and all that, anything you would recommend ?
Dymethazine is interesting me recently, Epi is another but the hairloss scares me.... I'd like the bp issues at a minimum if possible also.. I know i'm asking for a lot but it's our health and we don't wanna look good now and pay for it later....

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everyone reacts differently. Some people have zero sides on H-drol while its horrible for others. Some can take superdrol all day and others feel like death. You are just going to have to suck it up and try one to know for sure. Sides are part of the game.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Everyone reacts differently. Some people have zero sides on H-drol while its horrible for others. Some can take superdrol all day and others feel like death. You are just going to have to suck it up and try one to know for sure. Sides are part of the game.
^^^ exactly. Gains usually come with a price, sides. I'm currently into my 3rd week on this halo and I've seen no sides yet. Knock on wood.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Protobol is a methyl with very little sides if any. I'd say it's a great beginners methyl compound

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
And that may be but I'd still rather run something known for lesser sides n work my way up... The hair and BP are a big thing for me the libido I have dermacrine for in cycle w my supports and my nolva w Formeron for pct...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
There is a lgscience pbold promo going on as we speak from mind and muscle

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since when is Epi a "non methyl"?. I thought Halodrol was also methylated.
If you had read this whole thread, you'd know that it was just a simple typo.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards