suggest a first ever PH for me

R

rexineffect

Awards
Would love to find a great cycle for me to start so I can look into and prepare properly. I WANT TO BULK!!

Have been recommenede pmag, heard mixed reviews of it. Unsure about it

Have been recomeneded halo, heard good things so far. Considering it.

Have been recomeneded trestoderm, heard great things about it. Fast aromitize worries me as I'm not experienced with PH sides yet. If you guys think it may be a good starter for me I will put in the work to learn how to properly use and prepare for it beforehand.

Any and all ideas are appreciated.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
We'll drugs don't make you bulk ,diet does.

You can bulk on so many compounds . Look on this site.

With your limited knowledge on steroids i would research more but I also would try Ostarine

Increase your calories

Osta 20mg 6-8 weeks with a OTC post cycle.

Entry level on sides

Gains depend again depend on diet and training.

I wish I wasn't in a 8 hour layover for this flight .....

stann123

stann123

Awards
I noticed your 142 lbs..

1. How long have you been training?
2. Hows your diet?
3. Whats your bf?

R

rexineffect

Awards
Been in the gym for bout 4 yr. I have taken long gaps off though. Did 2 year straight stop for 6 month did 5 month stop for 7. on and off until last 4 month solid.

I don't kknow bf. Its got to be low though. I can see my abs good.

Eating 5 to 6 meal a day gaining every couple days maybe quarter pound or so if I'm lucky. Kinda platue lately on weight.

Going heavy in gym.

Eating weight gainer with 750 cal 3x daily.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Been in the gym for bout 4 yr. I have taken long gaps off though. Did 2 year straight stop for 6 month did 5 month stop for 7. on and off until last 4 month solid.

Eating 5 to 6 meal a day gaining every couple days maybe quarter pound or so if I'm lucky. Kinda platue lately on weight.

Going heavy in gym.

Still seems like you could gain more naturally. 142 is pretty light, but youll probably run this cycle anyways/

Ph: Hdrol, epi, or low dosed dmz (hdrol was my first cycle and it was amazing)

On cycle: CEL cycle assist, taurine, fish oil, joint support

Pct: Nolva(20/20/10/10) or clomid(50/50/25/25), daa 3g e/d

Some might recommend osta in pct aswell. And have an AI on hand just in case

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Going heavy in gym.

What are your staple supplements?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If you're gaining a quarter pound every few days, I'd say thats pretty good. That's not a plateau. You could always throw in another couple hundred calories though.

R

rexineffect

Awards
I plant to keep going natty for more time. I am just trying to learn now so when I begin cycle I have a good idea of what want and need to do. I am currently using multi vit and fish oil. Plan to preload Hawthorn and milk thistle before cycle unless I choose talos and aegis I would just preload milk thistle probably. Not 100% on if I should do hawthorn and celery seed with a talos and aegis cycle support stack.

If that is what u mean staple sups. You mean what are staples to current diet, not to my cycle right?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I plant to keep going natty for more time. I am just trying to learn now so when I begin cycle I have a good idea of what want and need to do. I am currently using multi vit and fish oil. Plan to preload Hawthorn and milk thistle before cycle unless I choose talos and aegis I would just preload milk thistle probably. Not 100% on if I should do hawthorn and celery seed with a talos and aegis cycle support stack.

If that is what u mean staple sups. You mean what are staples to current diet, not to my cycle right?
Ya that was my main question if you are looking for natural supplements that work well PES SNS and BPS all make great natural supplements that can aid in adding weight, strength and help you loose fat.
If you want a good preworkout Ironflex has a nice one called Quake.
At 145 you still have plenty of room to grow naturally but if you want to start learning about hormones start reading up on the abundant logs that are on this forum

stann123

stann123

Awards

Good to hear your staying natty longer. A 1/4 lb every few days is not a plateau at all. That's actually really impressive. And to answer your question, milk thistle isn't even worth pre loading. And get celery seed

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are good natural anabolics available too. Check out Olympus Labs DermaSTRENGTH and EP1C.

R

rexineffect

Awards
What's the main difference with natural and unnatural

R

rexineffect

Awards
Hmm. Still need cycle support and pct? Or serm or test booster after?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'll be logging Ep1c here soon man! You should check it out !

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
haha..I apologize reps :(
I'm just playin bro. It's looking like I might be logging follidrex from what they told me. Which would be pretty cool. But no guarantees yet.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm just playin bro. It's looking like I might be logging follidrex from what they told me. Which would be pretty cool. But no guarantees yet.
I saw that! No reason you shouldn't get chosen!

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't really count it you train 6 months and take a year off you really need to stay consistent

R

rexineffect

Awards
Thanks for all feedback.

These natural ones. So no cycle supports or serm or nothing huh? How do they work. They just boost my body own production of the hormones I want for bulking?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Lets hope so! What's your next cycle look like?
hey reps I just saw this! I'll be doing an osta 8 week cycle at 25 mg in the winter then most likely a test P cycle with DMZ for the last 4 weeks as a possibility.