Dag 14 100mcg

Dag 15 80mcg

Dag 16 80mcg

Dag 17 80mcg

Dag 18 80mcg

Dag 19 60mcg

Dag 20 60mcg

Dag 21 60mcg

This cycle is what i will use, hope for some informasjon! My bodyfat now is around 15-18 %

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Hard to tell ya man. The weight you lose will be heavily dependent on your diet and training.

aktiv

aktiv

Awards
Hard to tell ya man. The weight you lose will be heavily dependent on your diet and training.
Sure, i will be very strict om my diet, but i don't like cardio that much, but i do it. So hope for just good help from clenbuterol, i will not be lazy just because I'm using it.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I can't really help with the clen, but I can help with your diet. If your interested in that. What's your tdee? How far under maintenance do you plan on cutting?

aktiv

aktiv

Awards
I can't really help with the clen, but I can help with your diet. If your interested in that. What's your tdee? How far under maintenance do you plan on cutting?
sure, mate ;)

My tdee is around 3000 +/- kcal if i do some good cardio!

My maintenace is 2200 kcal!
I'm looking to do around 2000 kcal!

PM me, much better.

pimppapa1977

Awards
Try albuterol and have a good clean diet. Your heart will thank u later

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, no! Good tip, actually maybe the extra money is good for my heart! Hope to not die as at 23 years, you know!
Dying at 23 is bad.. you don't want that..LOL :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure bro,but here is albuterol, x2 times more expensive...
Albuterol is dirt cheap if u look in the overseas pharmacy sites. There are a few that are legitimate.

Also, the stuff is mild enough to alternate with Ephedrine in the same day. For instance, I currently do this:

8mg Albuterol + caffeine in the AM
37.5mg Ephedrine Post lunch
4mg Albuterol pre-workout + pre-workout supps.

Each dose is about 5hrs apart from one another.

Stack it with Cytomel @20-40mcg twice a day and u lose weight rapidly.

aktiv

aktiv

Awards
Sure! I will look for albuterol, i will try clen and just see, hear that sleeping is hard on clen, and sleeping is very important !!!

00S4Boy

Awards
Just for the record, ease your way into clen.

I had some and took a dose sunday at 6pm. I'm a stim junkie figured it would give me a boost, and i'd be fine, 25mcg of it and I ****ing felt it hard, wasn't shaking terribly but a little was there, and i felt the same way over 24 hours later, I can only imagine what 60mcg day 1 would feel like. Took another dose this morning just as a pick me up did 12.5mcgish was enough to perk me up without the crazy clen side effects.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for the record, ease your way into clen.

I had some and took a dose sunday at 6pm. I'm a stim junkie figured it would give me a boost, and i'd be fine, 25mcg of it and I ****ing felt it hard, wasn't shaking terribly but a little was there, and i felt the same way over 24 hours later, I can only imagine what 60mcg day 1 would feel like. Took another dose this morning just as a pick me up did 12.5mcgish was enough to perk me up without the crazy clen side effects.
U need Ketotifen to come down. It's a must on Clen. Use it generously at night to reverse the effects and get some sleep.

For me, it's

1mg Keto
100mcg Ipamorelin
5mg Melatonin

And sometimes a hot bath just to sleep on Clen.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Try 60-80mcg n see how you doo... i HIGHLY rec grabbing KETO to run with it to make it more effective and for longer (no need for 2 on 2 off)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And also, run Clen EOD. Is has a 36hr half life.

aktiv

aktiv

Awards
Sound good, will try! Maybe some taurine to! Yeah, the half life on clen is pretty long, do clen give more energy?

MuscleJ

Awards
Even if you are lazy bc you are using clen you won't see crap, you might as well just buy a Cuban coffee.

aktiv

aktiv

Awards
Yeah, but 1 hour cardio everyday will work, and of course the diet will be 100 %