Alpha M60 - Tr3st Cycle

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Looking to start a cycle of M60 and running along with Tr3st. What would a good cycle layout be? I was thinking:

M60: 60/60/120/120
Tr3st: 75/75/100/125

I have my PCT in order with liquid Tamoxifen along with a test booster.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you may want to watch sides at that dosing, so grabbing TransFORM will be a smart option

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
M60 I've ran ,its alpha 20 and mechabol , at 120 you will probably hate yourself even with a test base.

Alpha 20 should be ran 40-60mg

Mechabol 80-120mg

Nice recomping combo IMO.

You should run a a single compound with Trest like DMZ just as effective less sides.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
120mg sounds rather high for M1A. I thought 60mg was the upper side of the sliding scale.

I'd honestly add another compound before I ran that high on M1A. I wouldn't normally do this but in this case, I'd add something else.

Either way, if u give it a try and let us know what happens. Maybe people could tolerate it like A bombs or somthing. Who knows...

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize it was a stack. Thought it was just M1A alone.

It would probably be ok to run two caps a day. Be ready for serious gains.

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
120mg sounds rather high for M1A. I thought 60mg was the upper side of the sliding scale. I'd honestly add another compound before I ran that high on M1A. I wouldn't normally do this but in this case, I'd add something else. Either way, if u give it a try and let us know what happens. Maybe people could tolerate it like A bombs or somthing. Who knows... EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize it was a stack. Thought it was just M1A alone. It would probably be ok to run two caps a day. Be ready for serious gains.
Lol thanks bro :)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Looking to start a cycle of M60 and running along with Tr3st. What would a good cycle layout be? I was thinking: M60: 60/60/120/120 Tr3st: 75/75/100/125 I have my PCT in order with liquid Tamoxifen along with a test booster.
How are you going to break up the dosing for tr3st @125? 50 PWO is noticeable and I recommend it ^^

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
How are you going to break up the dosing for tr3st @125? 50 PWO is noticeable and I recommend it ^^
Tr3st is 25MG per pill so 3 in the morning 3 in the afternoon and 2 at night? Is that too much?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I'd take the 4 throughout the day evenly split, 2 PWO and 1 pre-bed. U need it spread out fairly evenly over the day to maximize anabolic activity.

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Personally, I'd take the 4 throughout the day evenly split, 2 PWO and 1 pre-bed. U need it spread out fairly evenly over the day to maximize anabolic activity.
Ok cool thanks for the info man. Appreciate it

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Alpha m60 stacked with dermacrine.

I'll be running 2 caps a day for 8 weeks or 3 caps for 6 weeks, depending on results/sides--leaning towards 8 weeks.

Will be logging cycle. Good luck to you!