cycle support

rexineffect

Awards
I would really like to start cycle I just can't decide, aegis and talos from antaeus labs or cel cycle assist with Hawthorn and milk thistle preload.

Also how would I dose aegis and talos.

Are you guys buying aegis and talos from antaeus website for like $50 and 120 caps?

stann123

stann123

Awards
I stick to cycle assist. Cheap and Properly dosed. You can add some tudca aswell

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle assist still the number 1 selling product at locked, for a reason. Boom. Mind blown.

rexineffect

Awards
You guys are saying cycle assist, you do mean competitive edge labs cycle assist right?

Is hawthorn and milk thistle preload for 10-14 day right before cel cycle assist, then start PH?

stann123

stann123

Awards
You guys are saying cycle assist, you do mean competitive edge labs cycle assist right?

Is hawthorn and milk thistle preload for 10-14 day right before cel cycle assist, then start PH?
Ya CEL cycle assist. Better to pre load but its not vital

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus Labs' products may not be the cheapest, but they're worth every penny. With the Aegis+Talos stack you're getting one of the best all-bases-covered cycle support, and they're specially formulated to work together.

If you were to go with the Cycle Assist, you could stack it with Aegis, since you'd still want some TUDCA for your on cycle support stack.

Unfortunately, it is sometimes hard for us to keep up with the high demand. If you'd rather not buy from our website, I know strongsupplementshop has both in stock, and lockout has Talos.