Is it time to use letrozole?

justjake

Awards
So I got gyno from my last cycle. After my pct i realized i had a small bump. So for the past 3 weeks I have been running nolva 20 a day and aromasin at 25 a day with no improvement. The bump is not crazy bad and its hard to really notice with my shirt off but i really at this point want it gone. So i was seeing what would be my best course of action? Also, what effects can Ai's have on ones endocrine?

throw in Ralox instead of nolva?

keep the nolva and try letro?

any help is appreciated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any times a good time for letro!

Just kidding. But seriously, yes, use it.

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
First off what are you using? I personally would jump to arimidex or letro. Are you using any 19-nors as well?

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
19 nors can exasperate the situation. Prami or caber obv help with prolactin/progesterone issues. I've used tren with test at trt doses and somehow had developed nasty gyno (without prolactin sides, puss etc)

justjake

Awards
i am going to jump on letro @ 2.5 a day since ive already been on Aromasin and will be staying on letro until gyno is gone then taper and add nolva

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
i am going to jump on letro @ 2.5 a day since ive already been on Aromasin and will be staying on letro until gyno is gone then taper and add nolva
If you have an estrogen problem maybe you should use aromasin or arimidex after you come off the letro. Estrogen is a potent thing, can create other problems other than just gyno. Nolvadex primarily prevents estrogen from binding to breast tissue. I'm not saying it's wrong to do nolva but it's just my own opinion. Many ways to skin a cat

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have an estrogen problem maybe you should use aromasin or arimidex after you come off the letro. Estrogen is a potent thing, can create other problems other than just gyno. Nolvadex primarily prevents estrogen from binding to breast tissue. I'm not saying it's wrong to do nolva but it's just my own opinion. Many ways to skin a cat
That would be pointless.

Just taper down the letro then jump on the nolva for a few months

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
That would be pointless. Just taper down the letro then jump on the nolva for a few months
Your opinion. Like I said nolva doesn't reduce estrogen in the body. Just competes for the breast tissue and prevents binding.

Respectful debate; may I ask why it's pointless?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your opinion. Like I said nolva doesn't reduce estrogen in the body. Just competes for the breast tissue and prevents binding.

Respectful debate; may I ask why it's pointless?
Letro is reducing the estrogen in the body, he is reducing estrogen and slowly letting it increase by tapering off the letro then following this he will jump onto nolva to stop the estrogen binding to the receptor until his estrogen has leveled out.

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
Letro is reducing the estrogen in the body, he is reducing estrogen and slowly letting it increase by tapering off the letro then following this he will jump onto nolva to stop the estrogen binding to the receptor until his estrogen has leveled out.
In my opinion if his gyno was caused by an increase of letro, it's an estrogen problem. Why not control it with a mild dose of a weaker AI as opposed to just possibly allowing his estrogen to jump back up (possibly)? IMO most people will always have gyno triggered in later cycles once you get it once, and management is best course of action next to surgery. High estrogen doesn't stop with just titties lol

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
Also even tapering letro, I feel there's a rebound effect sometimes. Granted it's an individual basis otherwise we would use all the same gear and have exact same sides etc

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude where have you got the gyno came from increasing nolva ?!?!

You can get rebound from Letro, thats why you use Nolva for months afterwards.

If you have gyno you cannot control it with a mild AI, you need to destroy it.

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
Dude where have you got the gyno came from increasing nolva ?!?! You can get rebound from Letro, thats why you use Nolva for months afterwards. If you have gyno you cannot control it with a mild AI, you need to destroy it.
Bro, did I say nolva causes the gyno to increase? I am saying CONTROL the source of the problem. I stated several times gyno is only one symptom of high estrogen. Nolvadex won't help those other issues only breast related (possibly, there's sited research claiming gyno never truly goes away after AI use only shrinks it, but I've also seen contrary studies to that which makes me believe it's individual basis as well.)

High estrogen can affect his sex drive, erections, and prostate on cycle. Besides if he has prolactin/progesterone issues nolva won't help, keeping estrogen lower can keep those sides at bay far easier than without it. I'm giving a solution that can blanket some more problems rather than nolva.

I'm not saying what you're saying is incorrect but it's just my 2 cc's ;)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my bad, i meant Letro, as your previous post said.................."In my opinion if his gyno was caused by an increase of letro"

His post is about gyno, not sex drive, limp d1ck etc etc.

I really don't know what your getting at.

OP - I would run letro as you are going to, then taper down and run Nolva for a few months, tapering off that too.

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
Through my experience I rather just nail the source of the problem and possibly other problems that could be coming or aren't being noticed. Safer than sorry, been playing with this stuff on and off a while. Just giving info that has worked for me and close friends. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with your solution. I just respectfully disagree with that approach. Ultimately it's his choice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am going to jump on letro @ 2.5 a day [...] until gyno is gone then taper and add nolva
This is perfect but no need to taper if adding nolva.

You'll want to taper the nolva though.

Go with this, you'll be glad you did.

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
Haha oh wow I didn't realize I typed that typo. What I'm getting at I've found that once I've had gyno I always have that slight lump on cycle, and there's been times nolva hasn't helped at high doses for me. I just believe in trying to make sure estrogen stays at a controlled level.

My answer is a blanketed one. Arimidex or letro through cycle seems easier in my eyes.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha oh wow I didn't realize I typed that typo. What I'm getting at I've found that once I've had gyno I always have that slight lump on cycle, and there's been times nolva hasn't helped at high doses for me. I just believe in trying to make sure estrogen stays at a controlled level.

My answer is a blanketed one. Arimidex or letro through cycle seems easier in my eyes.
Yes he should've run an A.I through cycle but that's not what he is asking, he has gyno now and wants to get rid.

justjake

Awards
This is perfect but no need to taper if adding nolva.

You'll want to taper the nolva though.

Go with this, you'll be glad you did.

hmm no taper on the letro, intersting. I feel as if i am very estrogen sensitive and maybe the nolva wouldnt do enough. I just want to be 100% cautious this does not flare back up becuase of rebound. I also will not be running anabolics again so I just want it gone and gone for good.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm no taper on the letro, intersting. I feel as if i am very estrogen sensitive and maybe the nolva wouldnt do enough. I just want to be 100% cautious this does not flare back up becuase of rebound. I also will not be running anabolics again so I just want it gone and gone for good.
Then use Clomid and nolva

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Letro an taper
Letro to Nolva an taper
Letro to Nolva to aromasin an taper
Letro to aromasin an taper

Lol I've seen it done all of these ways.
I've done it the 2nd and 4th way.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So I got gyno from my last cycle. After my pct i realized i had a small bump. So for the past 3 weeks I have been running nolva 20 a day and aromasin at 25 a day with no improvement. The bump is not crazy bad and its hard to really notice with my shirt off but i really at this point want it gone. So i was seeing what would be my best course of action? Also, what effects can Ai's have on ones endocrine?

throw in Ralox instead of nolva?

keep the nolva and try letro?

any help is appreciated.
Dont use letro off cycle for gyno.... your off now and e levels should be balancing out now so crashing your estrogen to try rid gyno is unhealthy and stupid... you should have used it on cycle to avoid gyno... Now i rec getting Ralox and running that for a couple months to see if it helps... use a SERM, not AI at this point.... next time use proper dose needed of AI or another AI and avoid the gyno.
the whole "use letro to rid gyno" thing is not optimal or healthy IMO
if you go for blood work and you have high E2 then sure, but month after pct or w/e i highly doubt your E is high. so block the receptors with a SERM and see if you can shrink it a bit. I highly rec getting Ralox from CEM for researching this issue IMO.. use them for years personally. but havent had to try get rid of gyno, use the products and AI's all the time though.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Raloxifene is definitely your answer for gyno. It blocks the e receptor in breast tissue better than any other serm and using an ai an crushing your e levels is not very prudent and comes with a host of unpleasant sides and isnt very healthy to boot. If necessay use staane or dex to manage estrogen while you take the ralox, only if necessary. Let blood work be your guide to that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont use letro off cycle for gyno.... your off now and e levels should be balancing out now so crashing your estrogen to try rid gyno is unhealthy and stupid... you should have used it on cycle to avoid gyno... Now i rec getting Ralox and running that for a couple months to see if it helps... use a SERM, not AI at this point.... next time use proper dose needed of AI or another AI and avoid the gyno.
the whole "use letro to rid gyno" thing is not optimal or healthy IMO
if you go for blood work and you have high E2 then sure, but month after pct or w/e i highly doubt your E is high. so block the receptors with a SERM and see if you can shrink it a bit. I highly rec getting Ralox from CEM for researching this issue IMO.. use them for years personally. but havent had to try get rid of gyno, use the products and AI's all the time though.
Ralox is good stuff, but the rest of this isnt helpful, imo.
You aren't using letro for long, maybe a month at most.

It's like you can use the elevator to go down to the lobby. (letro, you know it works, tried and true)
But someone stops you and goes, hey, that's not safe,instead, jump off the roof and use this parachute. It might open, idk, haven't ever tried this. (other methods)

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards

It's like you can use the elevator to go down to the lobby. (letro, you know it works, tried and true)
But someone stops you and goes, hey, that's not safe,instead, jump off the roof and use this parachute. It might open, idk, haven't ever tried this. (other methods)
This is just silly. There are dozens of studies showing raloxifene is safe and the most effective gyno treatment available, even successful at treating pubertial gyno, there sure as hell isnt that for letro or ai's. Why lower estrogen in your entire body when estrogen is not only not all bad but necessary, when you can simply completely block it at the site where estrogen causes gyno and not only prevent but treat the gyno. His post is the best one in the whole thread and you are saying most of it isnt helpful? Scary.....

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

WTF??? You don.t know what you are talking about.... and to top it off your comparison is just silly.....
Im not going to say anything more, your entitled to your opinion... : /

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
This is just silly. There are dozens of studies showing raloxifene is safe and the most effective gyno treatment available, even successful at treating pubertial gyno, there sure as hell isnt that for letro or ai's. Why lower estrogen in your entire body when estrogen is not only not all bad but necessary, when you can simply completely block it at the site where estrogen causes gyno and not only prevent but treat the gyno. His post is the best one in the whole thread and you are saying most of it isnt helpful? Scary.....
Thank you : )

And agreed! : /

justjake

Awards
ok im confused now haha i have letro.. and was gonna run that until its gone then follow it up with either nolva or ralox...

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Letro will work, Ralox will work.

I've ran Letro, it worked but I'll never use it again.

I've also ran Ralox at 120 a day and it went away just as fast.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your reading comprehension is lacking.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF??? You don.t know what you are talking about.... and to top it off your comparison is just silly.....
Im not going to say anything more, your entitled to your opinion... : /
How many times have you had to deal with gyno post cycle again?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok im confused now haha i have letro.. and was gonna run that until its gone then follow it up with either nolva or ralox...
That's fine. Do that and get it done.
Nolva or Ralox will be fine.
If you have ralox,I'd use that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Letro will work, Ralox will work.

I've ran Letro, it worked but I'll never use it again.

I've also ran Ralox at 120 a day and it went away just as fast.
I personally don't mind letrozole.

But I'd go along with the idea of using Ralox first and if it doesn't help he can use letrozole.
Most don't tolerate letro sides well ( I think this is due to dosing too high too quickly)

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I personally don't mind letrozole. But I'd go along with the idea of using Ralox first and if it doesn't help he can use letrozole. Most don't tolerate letro sides well ( I think this is due to dosing too high too quickly)
Sides aren't horrible, except for the hammer issues. I'm still not right, it's like it made me less sensitive down there. It's been about 40 days.

Ralox worked we'll, so I'll stick to that unless it's gets out of hand.

Maybe this Test will fix my hammer lol
Labs tommorow, pin will follow ASAP if all is we'll lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sides aren't horrible, except for the hammer issues. I'm still not right, it's like it made me less sensitive down there. It's been about 40 days.

Ralox worked we'll, so I'll stick to that unless it's gets out of hand.

Maybe this Test will fix my hammer lol
Labs tommorow, pin will follow ASAP if all is we'll lol
Test always fixes the hammer

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Dmz cycle coming up soon, thinking 30/30/30/30/45/45 recomp. Haha its cool, how bout you?
Test Cycle, Might use a DMZ kicker, not to sure yet.
But it's gunna happen pretty soon.
Got some EQ laying around to, who knows lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Dmz cycle coming up soon, thinking 30/30/30/30/45/45 recomp. Haha its cool, how bout you?
You'll want a higher dose by the end..just sayin lol the stuff is great!
Test Cycle, Might use a DMZ kicker, not to sure yet.
But it's gunna happen pretty soon.
Got some EQ laying around to, who knows lol
Use the dmz. You'll thank me later ;) with test and the EQ 400-700mg that would blow you up man

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You'll want a higher dose by the end..just sayin lol the stuff is great! Use the dmz. You'll thank me later ;) with test and the EQ 400-700mg that would blow you up man
Blowwwinnnggg up is my Fav! Lol

stann123

stann123

Awards
You'll want a higher dose by the end..just sayin lol the stuff is great!

Use the dmz. You'll thank me later ;) with test and the EQ 400-700mg that would blow you up man
Then I might have to pick up another bottle or can 5weeks higher dose. Dmz been getting really popular lately.. shts got me pumped to run it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Supplements 4
Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 3
Anabolics 6