Is it to late ?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Hey guys, I'm on my 5th week of my 500mg Sus cycle which this cycle is going for 14-16 weeks not sure yet. I originally agreed on 10.im just wondering if it's to late to add another compound in ? Like tren ace, I'm already low body fat and I'm seeing great gains from the Sus, with no bloat which is werid because two of my friends seem to get bloated off Sus and test e ? But I never get no bloat nor anything wrong with my nipples.
But when I did take my kick start (dbol) I ran it at 30 mg's and on the last week upped it to 60mgs and my face did get bloated. But besides that I'm looking great!

So do yu guys think I should add another compound in for the next 8 weeks ? Or even run a prohormone like epistane in my last weeks on cycle ?
Thanks

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
No reason not to (especially a short ester or an oral). Tren ace + test is a tried stack. So basically it boils down to your personal decision to run more or less gear.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
No reason not to (especially a short ester or an oral). Tren ace + test is a tried stack. So basically it boils down to your personal decision to run more or less gear.

Thankyou. I have a bigger problem now.. I'm on my 5th week and my last vial of Sus has smashed.. I'm waiting for a phone call to see of I can get my hands on more.. Now I'm really contemplating ending my Sus cycle & starting pct soon.. And I just started seeing the gains .. :(
How long would I have to wait to till I can try again and make sure I have more then enough of Sus .. Wouldn't I only be in my early stages of natural test production shutting down ?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou. I have a bigger problem now.. I'm on my 5th week and my last vial of Sus has smashed.. I'm waiting for a phone call to see of I can get my hands on more.. Now I'm really contemplating ending my Sus cycle & starting pct soon.. And I just started seeing the gains .. :(
How long would I have to wait to till I can try again and make sure I have more then enough of Sus .. Wouldn't I only be in my early stages of natural test production shutting down ?
You're probably quite shut shutdown. You should have enough test and you to go without for about two weeks before you start feeling bad. It would really suck to end the cycle now and start again. Another option is to get something legal like trest and used that until you can get your hands on more sust.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
You're probably quite shut shutdown. You should have enough test and you to go without for about two weeks before you start feeling bad. It would really suck to end the cycle now and start again. Another option is to get something legal like trest and used that until you can get your hands on more sust.
GOODNEWS
picked up some test prop, 150mls/ml
Gunna run that for the next 9 weeks of my cycle
Also I'm never gunna hit traps again.. I don't know if it's the gear but I couldn't go to work for three days and one trap is slightly bigger than the other

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
And it has crystals in it I've read that's from the test crashing.. I'm planning to put the vial in warm water before i withdraw

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
And it has crystals in it I've read that's from the test crashing.. I'm planning to put the vial in warm water before i withdraw
I always warm them up regardless, makes for an easier draw and injection IMO

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
no prob, go for it, but add slowly if new to tren

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
I always warm them up regardless, makes for an easier draw and injection IMO
Thankyou. Injected this morning put it he vial in warm water still didn't dissolve the crystals I'll boil the kettle next time lol