what brand pmag to buy

rexineffect

Awards
First cycle. Was looking for cel pmag but looks like it is discontinued.

What are real good brand please.

Site?

Thanks.

rexineffect

Awards
Its my first cycle. Why you say run mech also.

Btw will pmag make me down, lazy or less energy?

00S4Boy

Awards
Mechabol/Celtibol aka Methyl Clostebol is the target active of Pmag. It was still unscheduled unlike turinabol, so when halodrol first came around as did pmag as 4ene vs 1,4 diene 4 chloro variant.

You want Pmag, LGI, you want Methyl Clostebol, Celtic/LGI. Some people do actually prefer pmag over mecha though, kind of like some people prefer mentdione over trestolone still.

rexineffect

Awards
I don't get it. Does it really matter which one i do? Mechabol or pmag?

Which one should i do

stann123

stann123

Awards
I don't get it. Does it really matter which one i do? Mechabol or pmag?

Which one should i do
I really haven't seen to many logs on either of them. So you can look into hdrol tons of logs and works great on a bulk or recomp.

rexineffect

Awards
From what I read seems like pmag and mechabol are pretty similar. I think I'm just going to go with pmag from cel for now unless I find out something more substantial about mech

rexineffect

Awards
Also from reading it seems like pmag can be hit or miss depending on the individual, like MID said. I suppose there will always be PH that work better for certain people and other ones for other people though.

stann123

stann123

Awards
From what I read seems like pmag and mechabol are pretty similar. I think I'm just going to go with pmag from cel for now unless I find out something more substantial about mech
Cel doesn't make phs anymore. Go with lgi

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs doesn't carry pmag and mechabol.

Lgi, ironflex and celtic are all great options for mechabol.

Can't go wrong with any of them(unless you buy from ebay or **** like that, lol)

rexineffect

Awards
Damon it I thought I finally found a good one. What is a real good PH for my first cycle ever that is real good for bulking?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Damon it I thought I finally found a good one. What is a real good PH for my first cycle ever that is real good for bulking?
If you want a good halo and or Epi option check out Ironflex Halox or Brawn, Orbit has good pricing or if you go directly to our site the Code MCCREW20 with save you a grip of money. Lgi is a great brand with quality products, I also have a lot of respect for Olympus and Celtic.
Feel free to pm me with any questions man.
I wouldnt recommend Msten or M1-A due to potential for heavy sides for a first cycle but they are also great bulking compounds.

rexineffect

Awards
So Celtic labs halo mass you guys think might be a little better then pmag huh. Halo is all about mass gains right? And how about support and pct for halo is it just like pmag?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Your diet and training will determine your results.
On cycle: Cycle assist, fish oil, taurine
Pct: nolva 20/20/10/10, daa 3g e/d

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So Celtic labs halo mass you guys think might be a little better then pmag huh. Halo is all about mass gains right? And how about support and pct for halo is it just like pmag?
halo is diverse compound. It's all diet dependent my man. The key to your cycle is FOOD!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Your diet will determine your results. Support: Cycle assist, fish oil, taurine Pct: nolva 20/20/10/10, daa 3g e/d
same exact timing lol

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
What would happen if you did methylclostebol and Pmag together? Just curious